• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:34
CEST 11:34
KST 18:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10200 users

PrimeZZang Opens Internationally - Page 5

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
September 25 2011 11:48 GMT
#81
say, is there any information on the shipping costs to europe?
Quantum314
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England217 Posts
September 25 2011 11:48 GMT
#82
How exactly do the autographs work? I read that you leave instructions for who you want to autograph/where, but is there an extra cost at all?

I'm so damn excited about this ^______^
"Physicists are atoms way of thinking about atoms"
wenziyi
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia21 Posts
September 25 2011 13:23 GMT
#83
awesome!!!!!
Derpling
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands20 Posts
September 25 2011 14:40 GMT
#84
On September 25 2011 20:48 QuAnTuM314 wrote:
How exactly do the autographs work? I read that you leave instructions for who you want to autograph/where, but is there an extra cost at all?

I'm so damn excited about this ^______^

Nope! Everything is in-house at Prime apparently so just request some autographs on either your order or a paper or something :D (At least from what I understood by OrangeMilkis' posts on reddit)

I have to order something, impossible to resist
algue
Profile Joined July 2011
France1436 Posts
September 25 2011 15:04 GMT
#85
What is "non member paiement password" ?
My credit card number ?
If not , where can I get it ?
rly ?
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 15:26:52
September 25 2011 15:19 GMT
#86
Ahhh paypal, feels like it's taking forever to transfer money into my account. Prime needs to hurry up and take my money

On September 26 2011 00:04 algue wrote:
What is "non member paiement password" ?
My credit card number ?
If not , where can I get it ?

It's just a password that you make up which you need to use when you want to check your order, it can be anything you want.

MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
September 25 2011 17:02 GMT
#87
Does anyone know the page for the BTM top? the one in the OP's post?
Aiyeeeee
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
September 25 2011 17:20 GMT
#88
Time to buy 222 shirts :D
Ajaco92
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Norway152 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 22:39:14
September 25 2011 22:35 GMT
#89
I'm just curious about something...

Does it display "222" for everyone, or will I be the lucky one if i order _right now_?
[image loading]

Edit: After "further" investigation, it seems that it's just the product number.
What doesnt kill you make your race OP.
DarkwinX
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 23:28:57
September 25 2011 23:24 GMT
#90
Received my Prime Hoodie today!
Gonna be so ahead of the fashion curve
They are really efficient, even more so than some companies over here!

and yes the signature thing is real..
I very disappointing and very sad after my lose
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
September 25 2011 23:59 GMT
#91
On September 26 2011 08:24 DarkwinX wrote:
Received my Prime Hoodie today!
Gonna be so ahead of the fashion curve
They are really efficient, even more so than some companies over here!

and yes the signature thing is real..

May I ask how the size of the clothing was. I want to buy the uniform but want to make sure it fits me.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
DarkwinX
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia35 Posts
September 26 2011 00:01 GMT
#92
I'm a pretty slender build, around 50kg and i bought a medium. Any smaller and it would've been really tight on my arms.
I very disappointing and very sad after my lose
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
September 26 2011 00:16 GMT
#93
On September 26 2011 09:01 DarkwinX wrote:
I'm a pretty slender build, around 50kg and i bought a medium. Any smaller and it would've been really tight on my arms.

I'm like 6 feet tall 66kg. Should I just go with the 2XL since Korean sizes run a bit smaller?
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
DarkwinX
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia35 Posts
September 26 2011 00:25 GMT
#94
Well look i usually get an XS here in Aus and it fits me well, so id say something like 2 sizes up from what you usually are, going by what i got.
I very disappointing and very sad after my lose
zyzski
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
September 26 2011 00:38 GMT
#95
On September 26 2011 08:24 DarkwinX wrote:
Received my Prime Hoodie today!
Gonna be so ahead of the fashion curve
They are really efficient, even more so than some companies over here!

and yes the signature thing is real..


did you get a shipping notification email or anything like that?
TYBG
Verror
Profile Joined March 2011
261 Posts
September 26 2011 00:42 GMT
#96
I need some help, I got through all the guide and got to the point here I got a fully Korean Email...

But I cant figure out how to give them money. I have a paypal, but all I've ever used it for was GSL tickets.

help plz!
DarkwinX
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 01:04:42
September 26 2011 00:53 GMT
#97
On September 26 2011 09:42 Ibaneyou wrote:
I need some help, I got through all the guide and got to the point here I got a fully Korean Email...

But I cant figure out how to give them money. I have a paypal, but all I've ever used it for was GSL tickets.

help plz!


you have to add funds to you paypal account - which means you need to set it up with your bank account (about a 4 day process). the other option is to get your bank to directly transfer money to their bank (which costs extra).. the second way is the way i did it.

On September 26 2011 09:38 zyzski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 08:24 DarkwinX wrote:
Received my Prime Hoodie today!
Gonna be so ahead of the fashion curve
They are really efficient, even more so than some companies over here!

and yes the signature thing is real..


did you get a shipping notification email or anything like that?


The guy said he would send me a tracking link, however he did email me when they received the stock from the warehouse and said when they would be sending it. (didn't actually get a tracking link - but i wasn't fussed .. took it 2 days to get to me)



EDIT: for anyone interested MKP Signature - http://i.imgur.com/EOTJC.jpg
I very disappointing and very sad after my lose
freakhill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Japan463 Posts
September 26 2011 02:07 GMT
#98
Great :D!
moo ForGG, Dragon, MVP, Gumiho, DRG, PartinG, Life]0[!
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 06:01:36
September 26 2011 06:00 GMT
#99
Is there a size chart for the sweats? It only shows the size chart for the hoodie.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
September 26 2011 06:26 GMT
#100
anybody know when i post on there board why i have to put a password in is there anyway to avoid that?
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 615
Hyuk 454
BeSt 422
Shuttle 286
actioN 188
Leta 146
Zeus 115
EffOrt 97
ZerO 85
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
Light 67
Shinee 43
Mong 41
soO 40
Mind 40
Killer 37
Aegong 35
sorry 32
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 24
PianO 17
ZergMaN 12
Terrorterran 10
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 9
Sharp 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss660
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1732
Other Games
gofns25739
summit1g8485
singsing1367
olofmeister1334
ceh9577
crisheroes315
DeMusliM125
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee102
ZerO(Twitch)11
XBOCT6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 18
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
26m
OSC
3h 26m
Stellar Fest
3h 26m
OSC
14h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.