why? :O
The answer is because of NJ law o-o
| Forum Index > Sponsored Threads |
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
On September 24 2011 06:10 GreEny K wrote: Show nested quote + On September 04 2011 10:23 Pokebunny wrote: Just love how all these tournaments are 18+. Really awesome.. T_____T;; I see why the made it like that... why? :O The answer is because of NJ law o-o | ||
|
VirgilSC2
United States6151 Posts
On September 24 2011 04:40 pred470r wrote: Show nested quote + On September 24 2011 03:06 VirgilSC2 wrote: You should probably change the OP to reflect that dde has joined It's Gosu. What does this have to do with the alienware arena tourney? It has nothing to do specifically with the tournament, except they listed that rsvp is on Complexity, but failed to mention that dde has joined It's Gosu. When sponsors pick up players, they're expecting exposure, and I would have made the post regardless of what player was listed without their team. | ||
|
ChapatiyaqPTSM
France1887 Posts
if you want to get more information, or even contribute. | ||
|
EnderSword
Canada669 Posts
I was supposed to play a Pro Protoss I'm a fan of,(I won't call out who) he'd kill me obviously, but i was looking forward to playing him, but he never showed, nor did my first opponent. I guess its hard to organize tournaments like this, but I also found the reporting weird and stuff. | ||
|
Perfect
United States322 Posts
On September 04 2011 10:23 Pokebunny wrote: Just love how all these tournaments are 18+. Really awesome.. T_____T;; LOL, everytime I read the rules of being 18+ i know to expect a pokebunny comment. | ||
|
ChapatiyaqPTSM
France1887 Posts
On September 28 2011 04:30 EnderSword wrote: I liked the idea of a tournament, but there were a ton of walkovers and stuff. I was supposed to play a Pro Protoss I'm a fan of,(I won't call out who) he'd kill me obviously, but i was looking forward to playing him, but he never showed, nor did my first opponent. I guess its hard to organize tournaments like this, but I also found the reporting weird and stuff. Yeah, just look at the Round 2 matches. 97 forfeitted matches over 125 matches played (+3 byes). But like you said, it is hard to organize a tournament with so much players. | ||
|
Engore
United States1916 Posts
![]() + Show Spoiler [Results] + DDE 3-2 RSVP it's bo5 DT play in g3 got RSVP the win. No turrets and just muled as they came out. Good macro game in g4 RSVP wins it, brings it back to 2-2. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong actioN Soma Horang2 Soulkey BeSt Larva Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns32021 singsing1621 B2W.Neo319 XBOCT318 DeMusliM276 Pyrionflax263 Mew2King66 byalli45 ArmadaUGS34 ZerO(Twitch)8 |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|