• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8531 users

IPL3 Job Postings - Atlantic City - Page 12

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 04 2011 14:02 GMT
#221
Alright, I decided to apply. GL to everyone!
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
September 04 2011 17:56 GMT
#222
On September 04 2011 03:51 Alex.IGN wrote:
Getting your applications in within the next 24 hours would be a solid idea. I've gone through the first 400 applications and have a good idea where most of the slots will go but it's not locked in yet, but we want to book travel soon!

Since some people were asking us, working for IPL 3 does not preclude you from working for other organizations as well.


I applied as well, hopefully not too late. Haven't been 24 hours yet, but I wished I applied a lot sooner.
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
September 04 2011 20:36 GMT
#223
I forgot to mention in my email. Since I'm only 2 hours away no hotel or transportation would be needed. If anything I would stay on my aunt's comp'd rooms. She has plenty >_>
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
Glacials
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada79 Posts
September 04 2011 20:46 GMT
#224
Thank you IGN for this great opportunity! ^_^
BluemoonSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
SoCal8933 Posts
September 04 2011 21:19 GMT
#225
whew just got my application in. keeping my fingers crossed. thanks IGN for the opportunity!
LiquidDota Staff@BluemoonGG_
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
September 04 2011 21:39 GMT
#226
I'm assuming they'll reply here when they review and send out accepted applications notice?
hesho89
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada106 Posts
September 05 2011 01:39 GMT
#227
On September 04 2011 03:51 Alex.IGN wrote:
Getting your applications in within the next 24 hours would be a solid idea. I've gone through the first 400 applications and have a good idea where most of the slots will go but it's not locked in yet, but we want to book travel soon!

Since some people were asking us, working for IPL 3 does not preclude you from working for other organizations as well.



GAH!!!! i'm not getting home till tuesday morning Boo, GL to all though. Guess no application for me then
eh?
Alex.IGN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1050 Posts
September 05 2011 06:01 GMT
#228
On September 05 2011 06:39 RumZ wrote:
I'm assuming they'll reply here when they review and send out accepted applications notice?


Yup will do!
IGN eSports StarCraft 2 Division Manager
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 06:26:18
September 05 2011 06:11 GMT
#229
I applied even though I have school. Hopefully I don't have to be in before Wednesday afternoon, since I have a test. I am totally willing to miss 2 days of school though.

Edit: Oh man, just looked through the thread and saw that HD wanted people to turn in their applications 12 hours ago T_T Wish I saw this thread earlier, but was so busy. Looks like my chances are slimmer. Oh well, hopefully they have another event next time.
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
xSixGeneralHan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States528 Posts
September 05 2011 18:29 GMT
#230
I'm so nervous :X
Team Operations Director for CheckSix Gaming
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
September 05 2011 19:08 GMT
#231
O boy o boy O boy....

Please please please ..... I cant stand this waiting around Im going to the thrift store to look for some bow ties and ties..... Good luck to all!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Schickysc
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada380 Posts
September 05 2011 19:38 GMT
#232
On September 06 2011 03:29 VPGeneralHans wrote:
I'm so nervous :X


I know how you feel. Everytime my phone makes a noise i get all nervous thinking it could be a response!
Shoot for the Moon, Find a Star
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
September 05 2011 20:40 GMT
#233
good luck
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
ki11z0ne
Profile Joined January 2011
United States427 Posts
September 05 2011 23:41 GMT
#234
does anyone have a date to when they are going to notify people if they get the job or not?!?!?
SC > halo
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
September 05 2011 23:58 GMT
#235
They will respond here.
BluemoonSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
SoCal8933 Posts
September 06 2011 00:03 GMT
#236
On September 06 2011 08:41 ki11z0ne wrote:
does anyone have a date to when they are going to notify people if they get the job or not?!?!?


i would imagine relatively soon because there is just about a month until the event!
LiquidDota Staff@BluemoonGG_
xSixGeneralHan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States528 Posts
September 06 2011 00:10 GMT
#237
I would imagine within the next week or so
Team Operations Director for CheckSix Gaming
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 06 2011 05:58 GMT
#238
I applied really late, I doubt I'll get anything QQ
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Corrik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1416 Posts
September 06 2011 09:52 GMT
#239
I'm assuming it is soon. They said they had a good idea already, and some people have to request off from work to go, I'm sure.
LtDan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States6 Posts
September 06 2011 14:59 GMT
#240
I also just applied...late... I was really nervous about it..oh well *crosses fingers*
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 49m
OSC
5h 49m
Stellar Fest
5h 49m
OSC
16h 49m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.