On November 05 2016 10:51 The_Red_Viper wrote:
TB is just so awesome
TB is just so awesome
He is. And makes me mad that it seems like almost nobody's in the crowd.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
On November 05 2016 10:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: TB is just so awesome He is. And makes me mad that it seems like almost nobody's in the crowd. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 05 2016 10:48 The_Red_Viper wrote: Excited to see the player list. My guess is: Uthermal, Idra, Mvp, Fruitdealer, Boxer, Stephano, Polt and Avilo Haha Idra imagine that | ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
On November 05 2016 10:51 Elentos wrote: I just hope we have 8 highly competitive players and nobody who just gets bopped to all hell Huk and Myungsik! Oh wait, you meant competitive in Starcraft right? Sorry. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 05 2016 10:52 OsaX Nymloth wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 10:51 Elentos wrote: I just hope we have 8 highly competitive players and nobody who just gets bopped to all hell Huk and Myungsik! Oh wait, you meant competitive in Starcraft right? Sorry. HuK's competitive in some game? I thought he was just an Overwatch caster. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 05 2016 10:52 OsaX Nymloth wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 10:51 Elentos wrote: I just hope we have 8 highly competitive players and nobody who just gets bopped to all hell Huk and Myungsik! Oh wait, you meant competitive in Starcraft right? Sorry. I wasn't talking about competitive casters either. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
On November 05 2016 10:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 10:52 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On November 05 2016 10:51 Elentos wrote: I just hope we have 8 highly competitive players and nobody who just gets bopped to all hell Huk and Myungsik! Oh wait, you meant competitive in Starcraft right? Sorry. HuK's competitive in some game? I thought he was just an Overwatch caster. He's competitve at casting. Or so I heard. Who knows how they set their casting issues between each other? ![]() I love the music for this! | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
But I really wish they'd taken better players ![]() | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 05 2016 10:55 usopsama wrote: Uthermal? My hype just went down completely. He's the reigning champion... | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g11227 shahzam590 Day[9].tv567 JimRising PiGStarcraft196 C9.Mang0147 ArmadaUGS85 NeuroSwarm64 ViBE58 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|