On April 15 2016 19:07 Silvana wrote:
Good morning everyone!!! I managed to make it for the games this time
Good morning everyone!!! I managed to make it for the games this time

Well you managed to make it for the last game

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:07 Silvana wrote: Good morning everyone!!! I managed to make it for the games this time ![]() Well you managed to make it for the last game ![]() | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:09 Ragnarork wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2016 19:08 Makro wrote: can't believe korea plays a cod like as a competitve game If only they could play CS as a competitive game. ![]() -devil + zest | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:07 Silvana wrote: Good morning everyone!!! I managed to make it for the games this time ![]() welcome to the last game, mate | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:10 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2016 19:07 Silvana wrote: Good morning everyone!!! I managed to make it for the games this time ![]() Well you managed to make it for the last game ![]() More than I managed. I'll be home in time to see Losira get butchered I guess. | ||
|
Fyzar
Netherlands8010 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:10 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2016 19:09 Fyzar wrote: I know Losira is probably worse guys, but we haven't seen him play yet ~ he might show up If he plays like he did in Proleague he's by far the worst. Definitely agree | ||
|
Roadog
Canada1670 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:09 Fyzar wrote: I know Losira is probably worse guys, but we haven't seen him play yet ~ he might show up I'd be just as satisfied if Dear chopped him down as easily as Zest is chopping down TaeJa. | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
| ||
|
Silvana
3713 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:10 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2016 19:07 Silvana wrote: Good morning everyone!!! I managed to make it for the games this time ![]() Probably only gonna get to see one more from Zest. But you'll get to see Losira get crushed I guess? D: I'll get to see Losira fight like Rocky!!! Although I don't think he's gonna end up winning ![]() | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:10 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2016 19:09 Ragnarork wrote: On April 15 2016 19:08 Makro wrote: can't believe korea plays a cod like as a competitve game If only they could play CS as a competitive game. ![]() -devil + zest Man, that adept entry was excellent. What a flick. | ||
|
ZerOCoolSC2
9066 Posts
| ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:11 Silvana wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2016 19:10 Phredxor wrote: On April 15 2016 19:07 Silvana wrote: Good morning everyone!!! I managed to make it for the games this time ![]() Probably only gonna get to see one more from Zest. But you'll get to see Losira get crushed I guess? D: I'll get to see Losira fight like Rocky!!! Although I don't think he's gonna end up winning ![]() I thought Rocky won in the fight but the result was he lost cuz of bias | ||
|
Sh1bby
Germany711 Posts
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
![]() | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:12 Sh1bby wrote: I really hope that the second match will be closer... two KT's in the semi-finals already, we want variety | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:11 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2016 19:10 The_Red_Viper wrote: On April 15 2016 19:07 Silvana wrote: Good morning everyone!!! I managed to make it for the games this time ![]() Well you managed to make it for the last game ![]() More than I managed. I'll be home in time to see Losira get butchered I guess. Hey i think Losira has a chance, maybe. ^^ His chances cannot be worse than Taeja's vs Zest at least ![]() | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:14 GTR wrote: lol guy goes to army in 4 days Taeja??!! | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:14 GTR wrote: lol guy goes to army in 4 days That what the sign said? | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On April 15 2016 19:14 MiniFotToss wrote: Taeja??!! No guy with the sign | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|