On March 09 2016 18:37 Phredxor wrote:
Yeah exactly..
Oh I hadn't noticed. That's worrying.
Yeah exactly..
Oh I hadn't noticed. That's worrying.

I did

I was asking myself why Bunny was playing Proleague instead of Bbyong.
That's a letdown.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
AKAvg
Brazil298 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:37 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On March 09 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote: On March 09 2016 18:34 Phredxor wrote: On March 09 2016 18:33 digmouse wrote: Forfeit???? Personal reasons. So must be something pretty important. Hopefully nothing too bad ![]() I hope it's not another dead parent :/ Yeah exactly.. Show nested quote + On March 09 2016 18:36 egernya wrote: BByong hasn't been seen in proleague for 3 weeks, not even came to the arena like some b-team players. And he forfeiting Code S. I'm so afraid. Oh I hadn't noticed. That's worrying. ![]() I did ![]() I was asking myself why Bunny was playing Proleague instead of Bbyong. That's a letdown. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:50 HellHound wrote: According to bunny nydus doesn't counter this according to oov, they don't lose games | ||
|
neurego7647
12 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:47 rednusa wrote: Show nested quote + On March 09 2016 18:45 neurego7647 wrote: Many koreans are suspecting Bbyong's match fixing. He has been absent in proleague so long And today...... Which Koreans? DCInside Starcraft Gallery... I am Korean Even he wasn't on the bench in ProLeague | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:51 Durnuu wrote: SKT zergs are so cheesy these days lol According to Dark it's because they are so good they will win in the late game even if the cheese fails. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:51 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On March 09 2016 18:50 HellHound wrote: According to bunny nydus doesn't counter this according to oov, they don't lose games oov > bunny | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
ClysmiC
United States2192 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
Poll: Recommend Dark vs aLive, Game 1? ★★ - If you have time (5) ★ - Don't watch this game (4) ★★★ - Good game (0) ★★★★ - Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (0) 9 total votes Your vote: Recommend Dark vs aLive, Game 1? (Vote): ★ - Don't watch this game | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:52 Noonius wrote: DISGUSTING Eh it's like the dirtiest most bullshit zerg build vs the dirtiest most bullshit terran build anyhow YES CRY MORE TERRAN IT FEEDS ME | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:53 Ej_ wrote: so does Dark roach rush him on Lerilak? Rav ling | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:55 Ej_ wrote: I thought 17/17 was a ZvP build 17/17? | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:56 HellHound wrote: 17/17? wasn't this 17/17 opening by Dark? I wasn't watching too closely and I know he likes it vs Protoss. | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:56 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On March 09 2016 18:56 HellHound wrote: On March 09 2016 18:55 Ej_ wrote: I thought 17/17 was a ZvP build 17/17? wasn't this 17/17 opening by Dark? I wasn't watching too closely and I know he likes it vs Protoss. oh you mean 17 gas 17 pool before hatch? I wasn't watching either | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 09 2016 18:57 HellHound wrote: Show nested quote + On March 09 2016 18:56 Ej_ wrote: On March 09 2016 18:56 HellHound wrote: On March 09 2016 18:55 Ej_ wrote: I thought 17/17 was a ZvP build 17/17? wasn't this 17/17 opening by Dark? I wasn't watching too closely and I know he likes it vs Protoss. oh you mean 17 gas 17 pool? yes oh it's roach rush, Afreeca, hire me as a coach | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
Hope you are enjoying GSL ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|