Games like this are the games why I think tankivac shouldn't be nerfed.
I'd rather just have a tank that kills stuff.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On November 28 2015 00:25 Ingvar wrote: Games like this are the games why I think tankivac shouldn't be nerfed. I'd rather just have a tank that kills stuff. | ||
|
danl9rm
United States3111 Posts
On November 28 2015 00:17 stuchiu wrote: I dont blame Puck, how would he know what a tank does? Those things havent existed since 2011 in TvP Because tanks are bad. Super bad. If you build even one your army power goes down and in fact you just auto-lose. | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 28 2015 00:27 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 00:25 Ingvar wrote: Games like this are the games why I think tankivac shouldn't be nerfed. I think they're just conceptually dumb. Tanks are meant to be slow tanks are also meant to be strong | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
Real Life: 3 stalkers die out of 10 | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
now there's a second tank... why so patient | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On November 28 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 00:27 Heartland wrote: On November 28 2015 00:25 Ingvar wrote: Games like this are the games why I think tankivac shouldn't be nerfed. I think they're just conceptually dumb. Tanks are meant to be slow tanks are also meant to be strong heathen | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 28 2015 00:29 HellHound wrote: Demuslim: SAVES ALL THE STALKERS Real Life: 3 stalkers die out of 10 I think it was way more in the end, too. | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 28 2015 00:30 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 00:29 HellHound wrote: Demuslim: SAVES ALL THE STALKERS Real Life: 3 stalkers die out of 10 I think it was way more in the end, too. Possibly I was too busy ranting | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 28 2015 00:29 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote: On November 28 2015 00:27 Heartland wrote: On November 28 2015 00:25 Ingvar wrote: Games like this are the games why I think tankivac shouldn't be nerfed. I think they're just conceptually dumb. Tanks are meant to be slow tanks are also meant to be strong heathen mech was almost non-existant in sc2 and is actually just gone altogether in lotv so who cares | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
I take it stuff like proxy oracles still work | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
Poll: Losers Round 2 Match 1 Game 3 ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible (1) ★★ - That game was disgustingly bad (1) ★★★ - That game was disgustingly average (2) ★★★★ - That game was disgustingly great (2) ★★★★★ - That game was disgustingly amazing (0) 6 total votes Your vote: Losers Round 2 Match 1 Game 3 (Vote): ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible Poll: Losers Round 2 Match 1 Game 4 ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible (2) ★★ - That game was disgustingly bad (2) ★★★ - That game was disgustingly average (1) ★★★★ - That game was disgustingly great (0) ★★★★★ - That game was disgustingly amazing (0) 5 total votes Your vote: Losers Round 2 Match 1 Game 4 (Vote): ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible Poll: Losers Round 2 Match 1 Game 5 ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible (1) ★★ - That game was disgustingly bad (2) ★★★ - That game was disgustingly average (0) ★★★★ - That game was disgustingly great (2) ★★★★★ - That game was disgustingly amazing (2) 7 total votes Your vote: Losers Round 2 Match 1 Game 5 (Vote): ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong firebathero Hyuk EffOrt Soma Horang2 Mini BeSt Soulkey [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns45817 singsing2074 ArmadaUGS2007 olofmeister1279 B2W.Neo935 hiko548 byalli385 XBOCT256 Pyrionflax199 Liquid`VortiX157 Mew2King65 QueenE65 ZerO(Twitch)17 Railgan9 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|