• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:25
CEST 04:25
KST 11:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9702 users

[SPL] SKT vs MVP Round 4 2015 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
August 24 2015 10:11 GMT
#41
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 24 2015 10:11 GMT
#42
On August 24 2015 19:08 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:07 Heartland wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:04 Rollora wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:02 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:01 Durnuu wrote:
Maybe that style would have worked better against a factory opening, with later Barracks ? Cool game at least, too bad Classic lost


It would have probably worked vs the standard marauder-focused bio style, but Gumiho went pure marine/medivac/mine. That's basically the perfect response. I have no idea how he figured this out so early though.

I guess it was a possible follow up and it got basicly confirmed when he entered the toss base with his 3 reapers and even further so when he discovered the gold. Great to watch


This build might also be something which is going on in the Korea GM ladder and has for a week or something.


i dont know about that, it was really map depended. you cant enter the main that easily on all maps


but it might be a pvt vaani build on kr gm? I just mean that a lot of these insane builds aren't homegrown stuff made by a single genius but something which is happening for a bit on ladder as a collective effort. That's why maybe gumi knew what to do against it. We won't know unless someone asks them or some gm ladder hero shows up here.
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
August 24 2015 10:11 GMT
#43
On August 24 2015 19:11 Philozovic wrote:
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D


why not watch with him?
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 24 2015 10:12 GMT
#44
On August 24 2015 19:11 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:08 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:07 Heartland wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:04 Rollora wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:02 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:01 Durnuu wrote:
Maybe that style would have worked better against a factory opening, with later Barracks ? Cool game at least, too bad Classic lost


It would have probably worked vs the standard marauder-focused bio style, but Gumiho went pure marine/medivac/mine. That's basically the perfect response. I have no idea how he figured this out so early though.

I guess it was a possible follow up and it got basicly confirmed when he entered the toss base with his 3 reapers and even further so when he discovered the gold. Great to watch


This build might also be something which is going on in the Korea GM ladder and has for a week or something.


i dont know about that, it was really map depended. you cant enter the main that easily on all maps


but it might be a pvt vaani build on kr gm? I just mean that a lot of these insane builds aren't homegrown stuff made by a single genius but something which is happening for a bit on ladder as a collective effort. That's why maybe gumi knew what to do against it. We won't know unless someone asks them or some gm ladder hero shows up here.


Yeah, unless I missed a scan, Gumiho never saw the 3 stargates. Which means he had to have figured it out somehow along the way. Perhaps the 3rd oracle was the big giveaway, not sure
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 24 2015 10:12 GMT
#45
On August 24 2015 19:10 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:08 Phredxor wrote:
Haha whoops was busy playing Final Fantasy D:

Momentary lapse in passion..


how can you play any other game than lotv beta?! dkim needs your balance reports!

Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:10 OtherWorld wrote:
Why only two pages
why is the time in the OP wrong
why is GuMiho winning these days
why is Azubu's new stream layout so awesome
why is the SPL prediction game going so well, 2/2 so far


the end is near...


I've converted to a mostly team game scrub, last I checked lotv had no team games. Blizz no care about me.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
August 24 2015 10:12 GMT
#46
On August 24 2015 19:11 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:11 Philozovic wrote:
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D


why not watch with him?


I'm pretty sure he would prefere to see me focus on his mouth rather than on the game !
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-24 10:13:36
August 24 2015 10:13 GMT
#47
On August 24 2015 19:12 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:10 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:08 Phredxor wrote:
Haha whoops was busy playing Final Fantasy D:

Momentary lapse in passion..


how can you play any other game than lotv beta?! dkim needs your balance reports!

On August 24 2015 19:10 OtherWorld wrote:
Why only two pages
why is the time in the OP wrong
why is GuMiho winning these days
why is Azubu's new stream layout so awesome
why is the SPL prediction game going so well, 2/2 so far


the end is near...


I've converted to a mostly team game scrub, last I checked lotv had no team games. Blizz no care about me.


archon mode!

On August 24 2015 19:12 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:11 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 Philozovic wrote:
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D


why not watch with him?


I'm pretty sure he would prefere to see me focus on his mouth rather than on the game !


ok so he watches and you fix his teeth
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 24 2015 10:15 GMT
#48
Bring back the hellbat drop era. Flash was pretty good then.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-24 10:18:04
August 24 2015 10:16 GMT
#49
Ok now that the game is almost won don't stop playing !!!!!
On August 24 2015 19:13 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:12 Philozovic wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 Philozovic wrote:
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D


why not watch with him?


I'm pretty sure he would prefere to see me focus on his mouth rather than on the game !


ok so he watches and you fix his teeth



Next level passion I put a screen on the ceilling and force them to Watch
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
August 24 2015 10:18 GMT
#50
On August 24 2015 19:16 Philozovic wrote:
Ok now that the game is almost won don't stop playing !!!!!
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:13 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:12 Philozovic wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 Philozovic wrote:
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D


why not watch with him?


I'm pretty sure he would prefere to see me focus on his mouth rather than on the game !


ok so he watches and you fix his teeth



Next level passion I put a screen on the ceilling and force them to Watch

Are you telling me that you don't already have a screen on the ceiling with relaxing videos (like underwater videos or cute cats videos, I dunno) to calm them down? d:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
August 24 2015 10:19 GMT
#51
INnoVation is making armor upgrades this time ! :p
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 24 2015 10:21 GMT
#52
why do they send out Z on this map?
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
August 24 2015 10:21 GMT
#53
On August 24 2015 19:19 Durnuu wrote:
INnoVation is making armor upgrades this time ! :p


i think he is considering to transition to the late game
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
August 24 2015 10:21 GMT
#54
On August 24 2015 19:18 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:16 Philozovic wrote:
Ok now that the game is almost won don't stop playing !!!!!
On August 24 2015 19:13 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:12 Philozovic wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 Philozovic wrote:
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D


why not watch with him?


I'm pretty sure he would prefere to see me focus on his mouth rather than on the game !


ok so he watches and you fix his teeth



Next level passion I put a screen on the ceilling and force them to Watch

Are you telling me that you don't already have a screen on the ceiling with relaxing videos (like underwater videos or cute cats videos, I dunno) to calm them down? d:


Well I got one now with the same animal documentary since I started so not to become crazy I pretend it doesn't work because I'm GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I LISTEN TO IT ONE MORE TIME !!!!!

I won't have one in my next practice
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
August 24 2015 10:22 GMT
#55
the machine is sloppy today
I Protoss winner, could it be?
therabit
Profile Joined August 2011
795 Posts
August 24 2015 10:23 GMT
#56
I can't believe inno didn't just go kill him
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 24 2015 10:23 GMT
#57
On August 24 2015 19:21 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:16 Philozovic wrote:
Ok now that the game is almost won don't stop playing !!!!!
On August 24 2015 19:13 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:12 Philozovic wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 Philozovic wrote:
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D


why not watch with him?


I'm pretty sure he would prefere to see me focus on his mouth rather than on the game !


ok so he watches and you fix his teeth



Next level passion I put a screen on the ceilling and force them to Watch

Are you telling me that you don't already have a screen on the ceiling with relaxing videos (like underwater videos or cute cats videos, I dunno) to calm them down? d:


Well I got one now with the same animal documentary since I started so not to become crazy I pretend it doesn't work because I'm GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I LISTEN TO IT ONE MORE TIME !!!!!

I won't have one in my next practice


hahaha
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
August 24 2015 10:24 GMT
#58
the yamato cannon icon is the worst designed in the whole game imo
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
August 24 2015 10:24 GMT
#59
On August 24 2015 19:21 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 19:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:16 Philozovic wrote:
Ok now that the game is almost won don't stop playing !!!!!
On August 24 2015 19:13 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:12 Philozovic wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 graNite wrote:
On August 24 2015 19:11 Philozovic wrote:
My patient is late I can watch !!!! :D


why not watch with him?


I'm pretty sure he would prefere to see me focus on his mouth rather than on the game !


ok so he watches and you fix his teeth



Next level passion I put a screen on the ceilling and force them to Watch

Are you telling me that you don't already have a screen on the ceiling with relaxing videos (like underwater videos or cute cats videos, I dunno) to calm them down? d:


Well I got one now with the same animal documentary since I started so not to become crazy I pretend it doesn't work because I'm GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I LISTEN TO IT ONE MORE TIME !!!!!

I won't have one in my next practice

Haha ok, you're forgiven then :D
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
August 24 2015 10:25 GMT
#60
lol that fake marine
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 276
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10800
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1151
NeuroSwarm149
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift5518
JimRising 672
Counter-Strike
minikerr33
taco 12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox760
Mew2King36
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick363
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo495
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 35m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.