On November 08 2014 13:28 Phredxor wrote:
I feel my hype dying rapidly.
I feel my hype dying rapidly.
hype, what is that?
IdrA vs Naniwa time I guess http://www.twitch.tv/blizzheroes
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SemperSC
Canada117 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:28 Phredxor wrote: I feel my hype dying rapidly. hype, what is that? IdrA vs Naniwa time I guess http://www.twitch.tv/blizzheroes | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:28 Phredxor wrote: I feel my hype dying rapidly. It's a race against the dieing battery life on my tablet. | ||
|
juleharen
Norway298 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
you had all night to show it to me | ||
|
icydergosu
528 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
| ||
|
ZAiNs
United Kingdom6525 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:29 GTR wrote: at this rate the lotv showmatches will be at midnight Midnight was 4 hours and 30 minutes ago. ![]() | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
Azurues
Malaysia5612 Posts
| ||
|
HotGlueGun
United States1409 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Jaedong Leta EffOrt Horang2 Soma BeSt Mini Killer Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns43396 singsing1623 olofmeister1283 B2W.Neo689 byalli513 Lowko331 Livibee197 OGKoka DeMusliM100 ArmadaUGS78 mouzStarbuck10 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|