• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:32
CEST 02:32
KST 09:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9742 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 360

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 358 359 360 361 362 519 Next
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 08 2014 02:36 GMT
#7181
Innovation looks pretty hyped
Neosteel Enthusiast
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
November 08 2014 02:36 GMT
#7182
I would cheer for sktbisu over a tl player, but for this I do not know!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 08 2014 02:36 GMT
#7183
On November 08 2014 11:34 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:32 rotta wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:31 Musicus wrote:
Fuck I am reaching my limit, someone tell me how to wake up! I need drastic measures guys!

Have you tried drugs?

Even legal drugs apply here! Ginseng, caffeine, sugar, all good options.


I remember doing cocaine to stay up to watch SC2 a few months back... good times

True #passion
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 08 2014 02:36 GMT
#7184
On November 08 2014 11:34 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:32 rotta wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:31 Musicus wrote:
Fuck I am reaching my limit, someone tell me how to wake up! I need drastic measures guys!

Have you tried drugs?

Even legal drugs apply here! Ginseng, caffeine, sugar, all good options.


I remember doing cocaine to stay up to watch SC2 a few months back... good times


rofl :D
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 08 2014 02:36 GMT
#7185
Btw, GOGO TAEJA
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 02:36 GMT
#7186
Interesting how the first two maps in Bomber vs MMA were vetoed here
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 08 2014 02:36 GMT
#7187
cocaine is a dirty and disgusting drug tbh, not sure why anyone would ever want that over a joint or a cup of coffee or something
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 08 2014 02:37 GMT
#7188
On November 08 2014 11:35 GumBa wrote:
Why couldnt this be the first series TT

Because Inno was the 15th seed.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
SFDuality
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1318 Posts
November 08 2014 02:37 GMT
#7189
On November 08 2014 11:35 GumBa wrote:
Why couldnt this be the first series TT

Gotta save the best for last.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 08 2014 02:37 GMT
#7190
mech vs bio pls
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 08 2014 02:37 GMT
#7191
I'm prepared for crushing disappointment. I don't think they'll even come close to matching that game they played on newkirk precinct.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
November 08 2014 02:37 GMT
#7192
COME ON INNO I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ALWAYS WILL EVEN IF I DIE HERE
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
November 08 2014 02:37 GMT
#7193
On November 08 2014 11:36 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:34 Larkin wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:32 rotta wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:31 Musicus wrote:
Fuck I am reaching my limit, someone tell me how to wake up! I need drastic measures guys!

Have you tried drugs?

Even legal drugs apply here! Ginseng, caffeine, sugar, all good options.


I remember doing cocaine to stay up to watch SC2 a few months back... good times

True #passion

I had to choose between watching the gsl finals and saving a small drowning puppy once.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
November 08 2014 02:37 GMT
#7194
On November 08 2014 11:35 Pursuit_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:34 Larkin wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:32 rotta wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:31 Musicus wrote:
Fuck I am reaching my limit, someone tell me how to wake up! I need drastic measures guys!

Have you tried drugs?

Even legal drugs apply here! Ginseng, caffeine, sugar, all good options.


I remember doing cocaine to stay up to watch SC2 a few months back... good times


It makes the games better too once the high hits. Not only did I watch Symbol vs roro, I enjoyed it.


On November 08 2014 11:35 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:34 Larkin wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:32 rotta wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:31 Musicus wrote:
Fuck I am reaching my limit, someone tell me how to wake up! I need drastic measures guys!

Have you tried drugs?

Even legal drugs apply here! Ginseng, caffeine, sugar, all good options.


I remember doing cocaine to stay up to watch SC2 a few months back... good times


wait what?


LOL. good times indeed


On November 08 2014 11:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:34 Larkin wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:32 rotta wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:31 Musicus wrote:
Fuck I am reaching my limit, someone tell me how to wake up! I need drastic measures guys!

Have you tried drugs?

Even legal drugs apply here! Ginseng, caffeine, sugar, all good options.


I remember doing cocaine to stay up to watch SC2 a few months back... good times



#passion



What can I say, I was bored over summer... and it helps to stay focused when watching SC2 all day. It was in that period when Basetrade, WCS EU and AM were all running on the same days... a good time
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2014 02:37 GMT
#7195
I'm getting drunk here. I want to still be conscious for the LotV series, let's get this show on the road
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 08 2014 02:38 GMT
#7196
INNO DESTROY TAEJA
rip passion
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 08 2014 02:38 GMT
#7197
just make every blizzcon finals a bo11 innovation vs taeja showmatch and let us have our own separate ZParcraft tournament for us filthy alien race scum
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 08 2014 02:38 GMT
#7198
On November 08 2014 11:37 GumBa wrote:
COME ON INNO I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ALWAYS WILL EVEN IF I DIE HERE

I will join my support with you. Go go Inno!!!!
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2014 02:38 GMT
#7199
On November 08 2014 11:37 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:36 Boucot wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:34 Larkin wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:32 rotta wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:31 Musicus wrote:
Fuck I am reaching my limit, someone tell me how to wake up! I need drastic measures guys!

Have you tried drugs?

Even legal drugs apply here! Ginseng, caffeine, sugar, all good options.


I remember doing cocaine to stay up to watch SC2 a few months back... good times

True #passion

I had to choose between watching the gsl finals and saving a small drowning puppy once.


I remember Zenex's puppy died and then they disbanded.
Moderator
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 08 2014 02:38 GMT
#7200
On November 08 2014 11:37 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 11:36 Boucot wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:34 Larkin wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:32 rotta wrote:
On November 08 2014 11:31 Musicus wrote:
Fuck I am reaching my limit, someone tell me how to wake up! I need drastic measures guys!

Have you tried drugs?

Even legal drugs apply here! Ginseng, caffeine, sugar, all good options.


I remember doing cocaine to stay up to watch SC2 a few months back... good times

True #passion

I had to choose between watching the gsl finals and saving a small drowning puppy once.

RIP Kappa the esports dog
Neosteel Enthusiast
Prev 1 358 359 360 361 362 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12764
Rain 1956
Artosis 768
White-Ra 209
ToSsGirL 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever615
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1512
ArmadaUGS600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor698
WinterStarcraft240
Other Games
summit1g8949
shahzam673
Day[9].tv635
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0294
ViBE137
Maynarde135
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1097
• Day9tv635
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 28m
OSC
12h 28m
Stellar Fest
12h 28m
OSC
23h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.