• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7724 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 229

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 519 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2014 22:41 GMT
#4561
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:32 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:30 Shellshock wrote:
herO is the most unlikeable player in starcraft for me. His smug smile is just so BM


I love his smile. That's like saying you hate duckdeok because of his tears.

I hate duckdeok because everyone praises him for crying and hates other players for showing any sort of emotion. but if they dont show emotion then they're #facelesskoreans. oh well he doesn't play anymore so he's pretty much irrelevant


You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum

You posting random stuff with nobody else able to see it?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 07 2014 22:41 GMT
#4562
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:32 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:30 Shellshock wrote:
herO is the most unlikeable player in starcraft for me. His smug smile is just so BM


I love his smile. That's like saying you hate duckdeok because of his tears.

I hate duckdeok because everyone praises him for crying and hates other players for showing any sort of emotion. but if they dont show emotion then they're #facelesskoreans. oh well he doesn't play anymore so he's pretty much irrelevant


You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum

i have more secret forums than you hehehe
Moderatorlickypiddy
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 07 2014 22:41 GMT
#4563
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:32 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:30 Shellshock wrote:
herO is the most unlikeable player in starcraft for me. His smug smile is just so BM


I love his smile. That's like saying you hate duckdeok because of his tears.

I hate duckdeok because everyone praises him for crying and hates other players for showing any sort of emotion. but if they dont show emotion then they're #facelesskoreans. oh well he doesn't play anymore so he's pretty much irrelevant


You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum


Like, 3 threads made by the 3 posters?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
November 07 2014 22:41 GMT
#4564
Ugh I have to miss the rest of the games tonight. Clingy girlfriend OP.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-07 22:42:42
November 07 2014 22:41 GMT
#4565
On November 08 2014 07:38 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:36 y0su wrote:
...only one series in and I'm already WAY TOO DRUNK!!!

at least I'm not the only one...
[image loading]
Barcraft FTW!!!

Is that Elfi, god himself, signing you?

It is the divine Elfi but I'm the one taking the picture. Good times. We've already had a drinking bet (I won).

edit: I'm much more handsome... but don't tell OCPetrus...
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
November 07 2014 22:41 GMT
#4566
wild and reckless not enough for herO
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
November 07 2014 22:42 GMT
#4567
On November 08 2014 07:40 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:38 Tobblish wrote:
Whats with the Blizzard pins that Tasteless and Artosis are wearing?
Did they get some award?

Interesting. Not all casters are created equal it seems


being a member of the original Old Boys club has it perks it seems
The curse is real
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 07 2014 22:42 GMT
#4568
I've already said too much
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 07 2014 22:42 GMT
#4569
I'll just root for a fatiguing 5 game series with loooooong games, so that hopefully the winner will enter his series against MMA handicapped tomorrow! :D
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 07 2014 22:42 GMT
#4570
This was so close to being a Polt vs herO match D:
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
November 07 2014 22:42 GMT
#4571
On November 08 2014 07:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:32 vult wrote:
[quote]

I love his smile. That's like saying you hate duckdeok because of his tears.

I hate duckdeok because everyone praises him for crying and hates other players for showing any sort of emotion. but if they dont show emotion then they're #facelesskoreans. oh well he doesn't play anymore so he's pretty much irrelevant


You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum

You posting random stuff with nobody else able to see it?


The secret of reaching 70k+ posts quickly.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
SFDuality
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1318 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-07 22:43:50
November 07 2014 22:43 GMT
#4572
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:32 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:30 Shellshock wrote:
herO is the most unlikeable player in starcraft for me. His smug smile is just so BM


I love his smile. That's like saying you hate duckdeok because of his tears.

I hate duckdeok because everyone praises him for crying and hates other players for showing any sort of emotion. but if they dont show emotion then they're #facelesskoreans. oh well he doesn't play anymore so he's pretty much irrelevant


You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum

Crickets, and the odd tumbleweed.

Or maybe schizophrenia.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 07 2014 22:43 GMT
#4573
On November 08 2014 07:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:32 vult wrote:
[quote]

I love his smile. That's like saying you hate duckdeok because of his tears.

I hate duckdeok because everyone praises him for crying and hates other players for showing any sort of emotion. but if they dont show emotion then they're #facelesskoreans. oh well he doesn't play anymore so he's pretty much irrelevant


You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum

i have more secret forums than you hehehe

you didn't comment on my 60k post though so you're a scrub
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 07 2014 22:43 GMT
#4574
On November 08 2014 07:42 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:41 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
[quote]
I hate duckdeok because everyone praises him for crying and hates other players for showing any sort of emotion. but if they dont show emotion then they're #facelesskoreans. oh well he doesn't play anymore so he's pretty much irrelevant


You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum

You posting random stuff with nobody else able to see it?


The secret of reaching 70k+ posts quickly.


there is no secret, I spam as much as possible and it's still gonna take me 7 years to get there!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
November 07 2014 22:43 GMT
#4575
Why no ToD casting the PvP? Or Artosis??

Instead we have Nathanias who hates Protoss with all his heart
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
November 07 2014 22:43 GMT
#4576
On November 08 2014 07:43 Silvana wrote:
Why no ToD casting the PvP? Or Artosis??

Instead we have Nathanias who hates Protoss with all his heart

Ya this is weird. Nathians should be casting Terran games.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2014 22:44 GMT
#4577
On November 08 2014 07:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:42 Doublemint wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:41 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
[quote]

You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum

You posting random stuff with nobody else able to see it?


The secret of reaching 70k+ posts quickly.


there is no secret, I spam as much as possible and it's still gonna take me 7 years to get there!

So why do I post so much more than you?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 07 2014 22:44 GMT
#4578
On November 08 2014 07:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 07:42 Doublemint wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:41 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:36 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 07:35 vult wrote:
[quote]

You're a sick, cruel human.


This is what happens if you LR too much.

I'm not sick or cruel though


yet

I've been LR'ing for a year, very little change. I dunno stuchiu

Just wait till you break 60k posts.

just wait until you see what's in the secret 50k forum

You posting random stuff with nobody else able to see it?


The secret of reaching 70k+ posts quickly.


there is no secret, I spam as much as possible and it's still gonna take me 7 years to get there!

Dude wtf you already so close to 10k
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 07 2014 22:44 GMT
#4579
On November 08 2014 07:43 Silvana wrote:
Why no ToD casting the PvP? Or Artosis??

Instead we have Nathanias who hates Protoss with all his heart

nate is growing to enjoy PvP...like scarlett..she is only playing toss recently...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 07 2014 22:44 GMT
#4580
Stream lagging for somebody else besides me? Internet is fine otherwise.
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
SortOf 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2219
Mong 98
Shinee 75
HiyA 75
sorry 30
NotJumperer 14
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1315
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
JimRising 670
Reynor39
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft615
Other Games
summit1g7060
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0328
PiGStarcraft235
ArmadaUGS47
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream423
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2143
League of Legends
• Lourlo1330
• Rush1230
• Stunt347
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 50m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.