• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7274 users

[WCS AM] Challenger Day 2 Season 2 2014 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
April 30 2014 22:31 GMT
#41
On May 01 2014 07:31 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:26 Frex wrote:
As a European I am grealy displeased by the American production.

I don´t usually watch the challenger league or early premier league rounds in AM because of the time zone, however, this time I wanted to tune in for some terran action. Last time I was going to watch JD vs. Bomber (Premier league ro. 32), but I found out to my greatest displeasure that the stream was delayed by an hour and the games had to be played in wrong order, so I missed JD vs. Bomber.

Now I get this?


Well at least Has won that day, so it wasn't too awful.

In all seriousness it does seem strange that they're having problems but every other stream seems to be fine.

Well it isn't the first time in history that twitch is being twitch
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 30 2014 22:32 GMT
#42
Step back, Kevin. Pedro and Felipe got his
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
April 30 2014 22:33 GMT
#43
On May 01 2014 07:29 Jimmeh wrote:


Where were they trying to broadcast if not to wcs_america?
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 30 2014 22:33 GMT
#44
Yay they finally stopped with the crappy music and started with this amazing music!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
April 30 2014 22:33 GMT
#45
On May 01 2014 07:33 BathTubNZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:29 Jimmeh wrote:
https://twitter.com/RotterdaM08/statuses/461633100808597505


Where were they trying to broadcast if not to wcs_america?

wcs_america2
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
April 30 2014 22:33 GMT
#46
On May 01 2014 07:26 Frex wrote:
As a European I am grealy displeased by the American production.

I don´t usually watch the challenger league or early premier league rounds in AM because of the time zone, however, this time I wanted to tune in for some terran action. Last time I was going to watch JD vs. Bomber (Premier league ro. 32), but I found out to my greatest displeasure that the stream was delayed by an hour and the games had to be played in wrong order, so I missed JD vs. Bomber.

Now I get this?

as an american expatriate living in canada i'm not sure what the fact that you're a european has to do with an american and european caster having problems with their stream. but then, i'm from north america. any europeans, asians or africans want to weigh in here?
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-30 22:34:22
April 30 2014 22:34 GMT
#47
On May 01 2014 07:31 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:31 AWalker9 wrote:
On May 01 2014 07:26 Frex wrote:
As a European I am grealy displeased by the American production.

I don´t usually watch the challenger league or early premier league rounds in AM because of the time zone, however, this time I wanted to tune in for some terran action. Last time I was going to watch JD vs. Bomber (Premier league ro. 32), but I found out to my greatest displeasure that the stream was delayed by an hour and the games had to be played in wrong order, so I missed JD vs. Bomber.

Now I get this?


Well at least Has won that day, so it wasn't too awful.

In all seriousness it does seem strange that they're having problems but every other stream seems to be fine.

Well it isn't the first time in history that twitch is being twitch


True, but it just seems like WCS NA has the most problems
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 30 2014 22:34 GMT
#48
On May 01 2014 07:33 BathTubNZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:29 Jimmeh wrote:
https://twitter.com/RotterdaM08/statuses/461633100808597505


Where were they trying to broadcast if not to wcs_america?

wcs_america2
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
April 30 2014 22:34 GMT
#49
On May 01 2014 07:33 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:26 Frex wrote:
As a European I am grealy displeased by the American production.

I don´t usually watch the challenger league or early premier league rounds in AM because of the time zone, however, this time I wanted to tune in for some terran action. Last time I was going to watch JD vs. Bomber (Premier league ro. 32), but I found out to my greatest displeasure that the stream was delayed by an hour and the games had to be played in wrong order, so I missed JD vs. Bomber.

Now I get this?

as an american expatriate living in canada i'm not sure what the fact that you're a european has to do with an american and european caster having problems with their stream. but then, i'm from north america. any europeans, asians or africans want to weigh in here?

I am german and i currently drink danish beer. It is good to me.
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-30 22:35:45
April 30 2014 22:35 GMT
#50
WCS AM: Challenger

(Z)Suppy vs (T)aLive
0-0


Map: Alterzim Stronghold


Suppy spawns in the bottom left
aLive spawns in the top left
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
April 30 2014 22:35 GMT
#51
Pedroca!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 30 2014 22:36 GMT
#52
On May 01 2014 07:34 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:33 Waise wrote:
On May 01 2014 07:26 Frex wrote:
As a European I am grealy displeased by the American production.

I don´t usually watch the challenger league or early premier league rounds in AM because of the time zone, however, this time I wanted to tune in for some terran action. Last time I was going to watch JD vs. Bomber (Premier league ro. 32), but I found out to my greatest displeasure that the stream was delayed by an hour and the games had to be played in wrong order, so I missed JD vs. Bomber.

Now I get this?

as an american expatriate living in canada i'm not sure what the fact that you're a european has to do with an american and european caster having problems with their stream. but then, i'm from north america. any europeans, asians or africans want to weigh in here?

I am german and i currently drink danish beer. It is good to me.

I've got shitty white wine...

;;
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
April 30 2014 22:36 GMT
#53
On May 01 2014 07:34 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:33 Waise wrote:
On May 01 2014 07:26 Frex wrote:
As a European I am grealy displeased by the American production.

I don´t usually watch the challenger league or early premier league rounds in AM because of the time zone, however, this time I wanted to tune in for some terran action. Last time I was going to watch JD vs. Bomber (Premier league ro. 32), but I found out to my greatest displeasure that the stream was delayed by an hour and the games had to be played in wrong order, so I missed JD vs. Bomber.

Now I get this?

as an american expatriate living in canada i'm not sure what the fact that you're a european has to do with an american and european caster having problems with their stream. but then, i'm from north america. any europeans, asians or africans want to weigh in here?

I am german and i currently drink danish beer. It is good to me.

i can confirm that good things are good. glad we figured this out
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-30 22:37:05
April 30 2014 22:36 GMT
#54
On May 01 2014 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:34 Niko_Thien wrote:
On May 01 2014 07:33 Waise wrote:
On May 01 2014 07:26 Frex wrote:
As a European I am grealy displeased by the American production.

I don´t usually watch the challenger league or early premier league rounds in AM because of the time zone, however, this time I wanted to tune in for some terran action. Last time I was going to watch JD vs. Bomber (Premier league ro. 32), but I found out to my greatest displeasure that the stream was delayed by an hour and the games had to be played in wrong order, so I missed JD vs. Bomber.

Now I get this?

as an american expatriate living in canada i'm not sure what the fact that you're a european has to do with an american and european caster having problems with their stream. but then, i'm from north america. any europeans, asians or africans want to weigh in here?

I am german and i currently drink danish beer. It is good to me.

I've got shitty white wine...

;;

As long as it is a dry wine...
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
April 30 2014 22:37 GMT
#55
I don't understand how you people can drink wine.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
April 30 2014 22:37 GMT
#56
@The_Templar : Preview for today : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/449509-wcs-eu-am-challenger-day-2-preview-season-2
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 30 2014 22:38 GMT
#57
On May 01 2014 07:36 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2014 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 01 2014 07:34 Niko_Thien wrote:
On May 01 2014 07:33 Waise wrote:
On May 01 2014 07:26 Frex wrote:
As a European I am grealy displeased by the American production.

I don´t usually watch the challenger league or early premier league rounds in AM because of the time zone, however, this time I wanted to tune in for some terran action. Last time I was going to watch JD vs. Bomber (Premier league ro. 32), but I found out to my greatest displeasure that the stream was delayed by an hour and the games had to be played in wrong order, so I missed JD vs. Bomber.

Now I get this?

as an american expatriate living in canada i'm not sure what the fact that you're a european has to do with an american and european caster having problems with their stream. but then, i'm from north america. any europeans, asians or africans want to weigh in here?

I am german and i currently drink danish beer. It is good to me.

I've got shitty white wine...

;;

As long as it is a dry wine...

Kinda too dry.

I just found it in the fridge, don't know who it belongs to.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
April 30 2014 22:38 GMT
#58
On May 01 2014 07:37 AWalker9 wrote:
I don't understand how you people can drink wine.

Have you ever tried drinking a more expensive wine? It is full of different flavors and tastes, pretty amazing.
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 30 2014 22:38 GMT
#59
I have had some Minttu. The more you drink the fresher your breath gets. The Finns got that one right.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 30 2014 22:38 GMT
#60
On May 01 2014 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
WCS AM: Challenger

(Z)Suppy vs (T)aLive
0-0


Map: Alterzim Stronghold


Suppy spawns in the bottom left
aLive spawns in the top left

2:00
Suppy taking the third base with a hatchery first.
aLive going barracks first followed by a gas.
Suppy getting a spawning pool and an extractor.
Reaper for aLive.

3:00
aLive scouting with an SCV.
aLive building a second reaper.
aLive scouts the lack of a base at Suppy's natural and he sees the third base.

4:00
aLive getting a CC at his natural.
Suppy researching zergling speed.
Queen finishes at Suppy's expansion in time to help against the reapers.

5:00
HP is exchanged and Suppy loses a zergling.
Both reapers survive and retreat.
aLive getting a starport.
Suppy getting a lot of drones.
aLive getting reactored hellions.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 274
White-Ra 167
firebathero 86
910 47
NaDa 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever152
NeuroSwarm125
Super Smash Bros
PPMD72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9116
Liquid`Hasu1557
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8005
Liquid`RaSZi3438
shahzam574
JimRising 286
B2W.Neo179
Pyrionflax171
ArmadaUGS97
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream311
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade906
Other Games
• imaqtpie1104
• Shiphtur170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 29m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.