On April 20 2014 08:40 Dodgin wrote:
Prime 3-1
Prime 3-1
Please change my sig
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On April 20 2014 08:40 Dodgin wrote: Prime 3-1 Please change my sig | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On April 20 2014 13:18 Lorning wrote: Please change my sig I would but I don't know what's hip in the sc2 scene because I lost my passion | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On April 20 2014 15:16 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 13:18 Lorning wrote: On April 20 2014 08:40 Dodgin wrote: Prime 3-1 Please change my sig I would but I don't know what's hip in the sc2 scene because I lost my passion Again? ![]() | ||
|
imrusty269
United States1404 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Haku
Germany550 Posts
(T)MarineKing < Habitation Station > (P)Ruin (T)SalvatioN < Frost > (P)Trap (Z)Leenock < The King Sejong Station > (P)HerO Hope so ![]() Go Go MarineKing! | ||
|
Pyloss
Germany1515 Posts
| ||
|
Gonozal
Germany320 Posts
| ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On April 20 2014 18:17 GumBa wrote: Im awake! Cant believe I slept through gsl again :/ my passion is dead. Or maybe I should go to bed earlier TT you missed a good day | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On April 20 2014 18:19 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 18:17 GumBa wrote: Im awake! Cant believe I slept through gsl again :/ my passion is dead. Or maybe I should go to bed earlier TT you missed a good day Maru won but were the games any good? | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On April 20 2014 18:20 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 18:19 Shellshock wrote: On April 20 2014 18:17 GumBa wrote: Im awake! Cant believe I slept through gsl again :/ my passion is dead. Or maybe I should go to bed earlier TT you missed a good day Maru won but were the games any good? Maru was dominant as fuck | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On April 20 2014 18:20 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 18:19 Shellshock wrote: On April 20 2014 18:17 GumBa wrote: Im awake! Cant believe I slept through gsl again :/ my passion is dead. Or maybe I should go to bed earlier TT you missed a good day Maru won but were the games any good? He was so good it's hard to believe he came from Prime :p | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On April 20 2014 18:23 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 18:20 GumBa wrote: On April 20 2014 18:19 Shellshock wrote: On April 20 2014 18:17 GumBa wrote: Im awake! Cant believe I slept through gsl again :/ my passion is dead. Or maybe I should go to bed earlier TT you missed a good day Maru won but were the games any good? Maru was dominant as fuck Sounds amazing ![]() | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On April 20 2014 18:24 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 18:20 GumBa wrote: On April 20 2014 18:19 Shellshock wrote: On April 20 2014 18:17 GumBa wrote: Im awake! Cant believe I slept through gsl again :/ my passion is dead. Or maybe I should go to bed earlier TT you missed a good day Maru won but were the games any good? He was so good it's hard to believe he came from Prime :p Youll see how good prime is after IM has been rekt Am I doing this right Lorning? | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On April 20 2014 18:25 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 18:24 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: On April 20 2014 18:20 GumBa wrote: On April 20 2014 18:19 Shellshock wrote: On April 20 2014 18:17 GumBa wrote: Im awake! Cant believe I slept through gsl again :/ my passion is dead. Or maybe I should go to bed earlier TT you missed a good day Maru won but were the games any good? He was so good it's hard to believe he came from Prime :p Youll see how good prime is after IM has been rekt Am I doing this right Lorning? sounds good! | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On April 20 2014 18:25 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 18:24 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: On April 20 2014 18:20 GumBa wrote: On April 20 2014 18:19 Shellshock wrote: On April 20 2014 18:17 GumBa wrote: Im awake! Cant believe I slept through gsl again :/ my passion is dead. Or maybe I should go to bed earlier TT you missed a good day Maru won but were the games any good? He was so good it's hard to believe he came from Prime :p Youll see how good prime is after IM has been rekt Am I doing this right Lorning? Nailed it | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|