On February 25 2014 19:49 i.of.the.storm wrote:
I'm feeling TY for the ace, how about you guys?
I'm feeling TY for the ace, how about you guys?
Zest.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
KrazyTrumpet
United States2520 Posts
On February 25 2014 19:49 i.of.the.storm wrote: I'm feeling TY for the ace, how about you guys? Zest. | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
He finally gets a strong grip at SC2, I guess. | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
| ||
|
tar
Germany991 Posts
On February 25 2014 19:48 Ragnarork wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2014 19:46 Caladan wrote: That was the most brutal rape I've seen in 2014. Well, uh, I think I've seen this kind of game really often (like, between 1/3 and 2/3 of TvPs when P wins) a Terran losing to gateway pressure after expand? well must have been 2011 then ![]() | ||
|
i.of.the.storm
United States795 Posts
On February 25 2014 19:49 askmc70 wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2014 19:49 i.of.the.storm wrote: I'm feeling TY for the ace, how about you guys? or could be zest Yeah, actually zest is more likely, but I like TY more :D | ||
|
Anlo
Sweden485 Posts
| ||
|
ne4aJIb
Russian Federation3209 Posts
| ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
It supposed to be Flash ...by default Flash ... ![]() | ||
|
Bam Lee
2336 Posts
already paid off for my fpl | ||
|
Levistus
1134 Posts
| ||
|
Frex
Finland888 Posts
On February 25 2014 19:47 Tsubbi wrote: flash was so desperate to scout whatever stork might do that he didnt have enough to hold some lazy 3 gate pressure Flash just died in a way that is very common in TvP right now: you just die to something that you were completely unaware of despite trying to scout. You can´t say that Flash didn´t try to scout. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Kosak
Czech Republic193 Posts
| ||
|
Anlo
Sweden485 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
oh who am I kidding. He'll just lose like DRG yesterday, I'm not allowed more than 2 main team points. | ||
|
jekku
Canada1640 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 25 2014 19:49 i.of.the.storm wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2014 19:49 askmc70 wrote: On February 25 2014 19:49 i.of.the.storm wrote: I'm feeling TY for the ace, how about you guys? or could be zest Yeah, actually zest is more likely, but I like TY more :D Captain Zest is ready to put the team on his back | ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
gimme points pls | ||
|
SoleSteeler
Canada5472 Posts
| ||
|
phyren
United States1067 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong Hyuk BeSt actioN firebathero Soulkey [ Show more ] Zeus Stork Light Mini Leta Soma EffOrt Last ZerO Pusan Rush ggaemo Mong Aegong Killer Snow Sexy Mind Sharp hero sorry Shine soO Shinee Bale NaDa Sea.KH PianO ToSsGirL Terrorterran HiyA Yoon JulyZerg Free zelot Noble ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns34477 singsing1977 XBOCT316 B2W.Neo313 DeMusliM210 Mew2King143 Livibee111 ArmadaUGS97 QueenE79 Liquid`LucifroN59 ZerO(Twitch)11 Chillindude7 Railgan1 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|