• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:12
CEST 12:12
KST 19:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8768 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 116 117 118 Next
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 10 2013 11:05 GMT
#41
On August 10 2013 20:02 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 20:02 lichter wrote:
I wonder how long I will last watching this


longer than me

go naniwa

im out


Weak

We should make a special award for anyone who can watch all of this weekend
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
August 10 2013 11:06 GMT
#42
I'll be really upset if MMA doesn't make the finals.
MMA: The true King of Wings
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
August 10 2013 11:07 GMT
#43
On August 10 2013 20:05 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 20:02 Dodgin wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 lichter wrote:
I wonder how long I will last watching this


longer than me

go naniwa

im out


Weak

We should make a special award for anyone who can watch all of this weekend


Do I need to kiss the trophy?
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
August 10 2013 11:07 GMT
#44
On August 10 2013 20:05 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 20:02 Dodgin wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 lichter wrote:
I wonder how long I will last watching this


longer than me

go naniwa

im out


Weak

We should make a special award for anyone who can watch all of this weekend


I'll be there. Easy. I missed only the first of Maru - Rain
No will to live, no wish to die
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
August 10 2013 11:08 GMT
#45
On August 10 2013 20:05 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 20:02 Dodgin wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 lichter wrote:
I wonder how long I will last watching this


longer than me

go naniwa

im out


Weak

We should make a special award for anyone who can watch all of this weekend


a custom portrait icon of just really sleepy eyes.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 10 2013 11:08 GMT
#46
MMA
Duckdeok
Vortix
Welmu

gogo
Community News
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 10 2013 11:08 GMT
#47
On August 10 2013 20:07 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 20:05 lichter wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 Dodgin wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 lichter wrote:
I wonder how long I will last watching this


longer than me

go naniwa

im out


Weak

We should make a special award for anyone who can watch all of this weekend


I'll be there. Easy. I missed only the first of Maru - Rain


EU definitely the luckiest timezone wise
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 11:10:20
August 10 2013 11:09 GMT
#48
On August 10 2013 20:08 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 20:07 Nebuchad wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:05 lichter wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 Dodgin wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 lichter wrote:
I wonder how long I will last watching this


longer than me

go naniwa

im out


Weak

We should make a special award for anyone who can watch all of this weekend


I'll be there. Easy. I missed only the first of Maru - Rain


EU definitely the luckiest timezone wise


Reported for balance whine =)
No will to live, no wish to die
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
August 10 2013 11:11 GMT
#49
On August 10 2013 20:05 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 20:02 Dodgin wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 lichter wrote:
I wonder how long I will last watching this


longer than me

go naniwa

im out


Weak

We should make a special award for anyone who can watch all of this weekend

this is going to be so difficult when you live PST and just stayed up to watch the OSL finals xD
(>'.')>
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
August 10 2013 11:13 GMT
#50
What's a fun custom game to kill 45minutes with?
MMA: The true King of Wings
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
August 10 2013 11:14 GMT
#51
I didn't really think I would be skipping most of EU to watch NA after last season. Hopefully the first few match's are good!
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
August 10 2013 11:14 GMT
#52
On August 10 2013 20:13 SarcasmMonster wrote:
What's a fun custom game to kill 45minutes with?


I'm catching up on SotG. Nerd day is nerd day.
No will to live, no wish to die
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
August 10 2013 11:15 GMT
#53
--- Nuked ---
EvilSusan
Profile Joined June 2013
South Africa73 Posts
August 10 2013 11:16 GMT
#54
HasuObs vs Vortix finals incoming... I may be slightly biased though. And by slightly I mean I have ALL of the bias
"It's 144hz. I tested it. It works." -Richard "R1CH" Stanway
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
August 10 2013 11:16 GMT
#55
Woooh, kicking off with the only match of interest for me!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
August 10 2013 11:17 GMT
#56
On August 10 2013 20:16 EvilSusan wrote:
HasuObs vs Vortix finals incoming... I may be slightly biased though. And by slightly I mean I have ALL of the bias


I think it's the most likely finals, actually. But I also thought I'd be the only one to think it.
No will to live, no wish to die
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
August 10 2013 11:17 GMT
#57
MC not favored over Welmu by Aligulac, sad day
"Expert" mods4ever.com
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
August 10 2013 11:17 GMT
#58
On August 10 2013 20:14 Laryleprakon wrote:
I didn't really think I would be skipping most of EU to watch NA after last season. Hopefully the first few match's are good!

I really like the NA matchups this year...
(>'.')>
Amaril
Profile Joined August 2013
Germany105 Posts
August 10 2013 11:22 GMT
#59
On August 10 2013 20:08 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 20:07 Nebuchad wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:05 lichter wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 Dodgin wrote:
On August 10 2013 20:02 lichter wrote:
I wonder how long I will last watching this


longer than me

go naniwa

im out


Weak

We should make a special award for anyone who can watch all of this weekend


I'll be there. Easy. I missed only the first of Maru - Rain


EU definitely the luckiest timezone wise


Yeah, if its not a US Westcoast tournament. MLG Anaheim was like 2300 - 0800 ...just terribad! BlizzCon will be tough.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 11:23:51
August 10 2013 11:23 GMT
#60
btw guys i have no flipping idea what the schedule for WCS AM is and it's in only a few hours - i won't be awake then - someone please take care of it when it comes up!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 116 117 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko149
ProTech65
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Yoon 41
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 642
XcaliburYe302
League of Legends
KnowMe4
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes226
Livibee183
Sick130
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1997
• Stunt364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV144
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
48m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.