• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:24
CEST 12:24
KST 19:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9346 users

[DreamHack] Stockholm Day 1 2013 - Page 116

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 309 Next
JayJay_90
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1632 Posts
April 26 2013 16:11 GMT
#2301
On April 27 2013 01:10 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 01:07 Fenrax wrote:
On April 27 2013 01:04 Roe wrote:
Ok what is with that dorky hat Artosis!


If you tuned in just now... why aren't you more concerned about the pink suit?


I just noticed to be honest.

Why is Apollo wearing a snuggie?? Or is it his secret bunny outfit that he uses to harass people with

He lost a bet with Carmac and has to wear a pink pikachu outfit. Artosis dressed up as Ash to go with the theme. They are Ashtosis and Pikapollo:
http://i.imgur.com/bmUJmOn.jpg
Spinoza
Profile Joined October 2010
667 Posts
April 26 2013 16:11 GMT
#2302
The two greatest casters working together and the best observer outside Korea (Artosis, Apollo, Adebisi), excellent production, great players and ... its Friday. Add to that a beer in hand and I ask myself, could it be any better? I guess not.

Also, lest we forget, the new observer UI which Adebisi has tweaked to perfection should really become standard I think.

Finally, I think Leenock has this. I can't see Huk winning this series.
FanTaSy | Flash | Movie | Leta | Stork | Map:Destination[BW]
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 16:12:51
April 26 2013 16:12 GMT
#2303
On April 27 2013 01:09 mycro wrote:
Why is Artosis dressed like a hobo?


...why aren't you?

Also, if HuK isn't showing serious strats, I kinda want him to try something a bit odd.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 16:12:46
April 26 2013 16:12 GMT
#2304
On April 27 2013 01:11 Spinoza wrote:
The two greatest casters working together and the best observer outside Korea (Artosis, Apollo, Adebisi), excellent production, great players and ... its Friday. Add to that a beer in hand and I ask myself, could it be any better? I guess not.

Also, lest we forget, the new observer UI which Adebisi has tweaked to perfection should really become standard I think.

Finally, I think Leenock has this. I can't see Huk winning this series.


Triple A production
The curse is real
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
April 26 2013 16:12 GMT
#2305
Koreans destroying everyone.
As expected.

By the end of group stage 3, we should only have Koreans.
Play your best
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 16:12:55
April 26 2013 16:12 GMT
#2306
On April 27 2013 01:11 Spinoza wrote:
The two greatest casters working together and the best observer outside Korea (Artosis, Apollo, Adebisi), excellent production, great players and ... its Friday. Add to that a beer in hand and I ask myself, could it be any better? I guess not.

Also, lest we forget, the new observer UI which Adebisi has tweaked to perfection should really become standard I think.

Finally, I think Leenock has this. I can't see Huk winning this series.


One could even say... the production for this event has been Triple A. *ba dum tish*

edit: fuck you tobblish
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Tarrot
Profile Joined September 2010
Taiwan85 Posts
April 26 2013 16:12 GMT
#2307
Did the stream just go to shit for anyone else? The Dreamhack streams are unwatchable because it goes for half a second then buffers for 2 seconds. The LoL stream works perfectly fine, so its not my internet.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 26 2013 16:12 GMT
#2308
@TargA01 3m
im out cause of map score))

Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
April 26 2013 16:13 GMT
#2309
On April 27 2013 01:11 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 01:10 Roe wrote:
On April 27 2013 01:07 Fenrax wrote:
On April 27 2013 01:04 Roe wrote:
Ok what is with that dorky hat Artosis!


If you tuned in just now... why aren't you more concerned about the pink suit?


I just noticed to be honest.

Why is Apollo wearing a snuggie?? Or is it his secret bunny outfit that he uses to harass people with


It's a pink pikachu! And Artosis is Ash. Apollo lost a bet with Carmac. However he is not recognisable as pikachu without his hat on.



Honestly, I'm really jealous of you Euros. Dreamhack looks like *the* embodiment of eSports. New layouts, tons of great players in this open bracket, fun casters, lotta drinking (I assume).
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
April 26 2013 16:13 GMT
#2310
On April 27 2013 01:12 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 01:11 Spinoza wrote:
The two greatest casters working together and the best observer outside Korea (Artosis, Apollo, Adebisi), excellent production, great players and ... its Friday. Add to that a beer in hand and I ask myself, could it be any better? I guess not.

Also, lest we forget, the new observer UI which Adebisi has tweaked to perfection should really become standard I think.

Finally, I think Leenock has this. I can't see Huk winning this series.


One could even say... the production for this event has been Triple A. *ba dum tish*

edit: fuck you tobblish


Too slow mate! :D
The curse is real
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 16:13:34
April 26 2013 16:13 GMT
#2311
On April 27 2013 01:12 FakeDeath wrote:
Koreans destroying everyone.
As expected.

By the end of group stage 3, we should only have Koreans.

these malaysian guys dont like taking all the groups in consideration
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 16:15:35
April 26 2013 16:13 GMT
#2312
Seems like JD will make it through to the next stage. I hope he gets plenty of Zergs in his group >_<
I hope MC makes it through. I want White-Ra to do well in this tournament, too. Same for Ret and Grubby.
T P Z sagi
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 26 2013 16:13 GMT
#2313
On April 27 2013 01:12 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 01:11 Spinoza wrote:
The two greatest casters working together and the best observer outside Korea (Artosis, Apollo, Adebisi), excellent production, great players and ... its Friday. Add to that a beer in hand and I ask myself, could it be any better? I guess not.

Also, lest we forget, the new observer UI which Adebisi has tweaked to perfection should really become standard I think.

Finally, I think Leenock has this. I can't see Huk winning this series.


One could even say... the production for this event has been Triple A. *ba dum tish*

edit: fuck you tobblish

I hate you and everything you stand for.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
saksy2
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway520 Posts
April 26 2013 16:13 GMT
#2314
Both Norwegians are out.
une_certaine_verve
Profile Joined May 2012
342 Posts
April 26 2013 16:14 GMT
#2315
On April 27 2013 01:12 Tarrot wrote:
Did the stream just go to shit for anyone else? The Dreamhack streams are unwatchable because it goes for half a second then buffers for 2 seconds. The LoL stream works perfectly fine, so its not my internet.

Its been largely fine. Just give it a few minutes and if it doesn't clear up it's something on your end.
PixelNite
Profile Joined August 2011
France1008 Posts
April 26 2013 16:14 GMT
#2316
Holy shit CoCa
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 26 2013 16:14 GMT
#2317
..wait, that means Bischu advanced! :D
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
April 26 2013 16:14 GMT
#2318
Faster reply than MasterOfPuppets and dodging that Plansix hate.

SUCCESS!
The curse is real
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 26 2013 16:14 GMT
#2319
I think we'll have 3-4 foreigners in the ro16
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 16:15:36
April 26 2013 16:14 GMT
#2320
On April 27 2013 01:12 FakeDeath wrote:
Koreans destroying everyone.
As expected.

By the end of group stage 3, we should only have Koreans.


MC, JYP and Jaedong are pretty upset by your statement. Oh, Zenio lost to Bischu too.
LiquipediaWanderer
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 309 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 11651
StarCastTV_EN238
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
Lowko226
ProTech88
Rex 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8404
EffOrt 3872
BeSt 1260
Larva 1035
Hyuk 689
Horang2 675
ZerO 669
Zeus 208
Hyun 195
Killer 135
[ Show more ]
Light 133
Stork 133
Barracks 111
Rush 71
Shinee 44
Yoon 40
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 30
Terrorterran 24
Mong 23
PianO 21
Sacsri 17
HiyA 8
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
sorry 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 655
XcaliburYe344
League of Legends
KnowMe37
Counter-Strike
byalli817
Other Games
singsing2001
olofmeister1450
crisheroes234
Livibee183
Sick147
ArmadaUGS53
Mew2King53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 167
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1900
• Stunt426
Other Games
• WagamamaTV156
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
36m
Rex35
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 36m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.