Poll: Recommend Final Match game 2?
Yes (18)
72%
No (5)
20%
If you have time (2)
8%
25 total votes
No (5)
If you have time (2)
25 total votes
Your vote: Recommend Final Match game 2?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
Poll: Recommend Final Match game 2? Yes (18) No (5) If you have time (2) 25 total votes Your vote: Recommend Final Match game 2? | ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On January 23 2013 22:37 X3GoldDot wrote: CURIOUS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh Hi MVPSniper | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Orval
Norway236 Posts
| ||
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
On January 23 2013 22:31 eGoRama wrote: Also ZvZ evolved in one of the good matchups so I personally like to watch it Yeah I like ZvZ right now, I just think most people are sick of it currently, good or not. Can't believe Leenock isn't making it out of this, crazy. Glad MC is playing amazing though. | ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
Zeon0
Austria2995 Posts
On January 23 2013 22:38 WigglingSquid wrote: Leenock has played poorly today. I am saddened. He played beautifully in G1 though ![]() | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On January 23 2013 22:37 Fusilero wrote: Mah liquibets are going to be 0/2 ;_; I blame artosis for cursing baby. I got MC right, and he felt like the gamble and Leenock was the sure one. | ||
|
Glubschauge
Austria1216 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Serinox
Germany5224 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
You can go through the open bracket to win the biggest MLG of all time, you can win another MLG and the toughest foreign tournament of 2012 in IPL5. But you just can't win GSL, what a sad story. It's like Marineking but with less crying. | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
I really wanted to see him in the RO16 | ||
|
nojok
France15846 Posts
| ||
|
DieterEilts
Germany283 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On January 23 2013 22:39 Orval wrote: mannerhatches should happen at this point They should happen at any point! New zerg metagame: 14 pool, 15 manner hatch | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On January 23 2013 22:39 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2013 22:37 Fusilero wrote: Mah liquibets are going to be 0/2 ;_; I blame artosis for cursing baby. I got MC right, and he felt like the gamble and Leenock was the sure one. I went leenock/baby I thought baby was finally there I guess back to the drawing board for GSL. | ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
On January 23 2013 22:39 Zeon0 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2013 22:38 WigglingSquid wrote: Leenock has played poorly today. I am saddened. He played beautifully in G1 though ![]() He was doing well g2 vs Curious until the late game | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33702 Posts
| ||
|
dainbramage
Australia1442 Posts
On January 23 2013 22:39 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2013 22:37 Fusilero wrote: Mah liquibets are going to be 0/2 ;_; I blame artosis for cursing baby. I got MC right, and he felt like the gamble and Leenock was the sure one. I'm in exactly the same position. Leenock definitely first, tossup between the other 3 for second (but lb the bosstoss because he's the bosstoss). | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7558 Liquid`RaSZi4597 shahzam585 JimRising B2W.Neo202 Pyrionflax180 KnowMe118 ArmadaUGS98 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|