• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:45
CEST 08:45
KST 15:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7803 users

[Code S] RO32 Group B 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 59

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 88 Next
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
January 23 2013 11:50 GMT
#1161
On January 23 2013 20:41 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:40 Yello wrote:
Btw. Shellshock, are you doing the LR tomorrow?

I'll be home all day long tomorrow so I got time if you can't do it.

I cant tomorrow either because I have a test but I'll probably do Friday


Okay, if nobody else makes it until the evening today I'll just make it

I saw that you already premade the op in the LR resources thread
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 11:50:30
January 23 2013 11:50 GMT
#1162
What's the song that is playing now?? :'(
Dating thread on TL LUL
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 11:51:04
January 23 2013 11:50 GMT
#1163
On January 23 2013 20:50 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:41 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:40 Yello wrote:
Btw. Shellshock, are you doing the LR tomorrow?

I'll be home all day long tomorrow so I got time if you can't do it.

I cant tomorrow either because I have a test but I'll probably do Friday


Okay, if nobody else makes it until the evening today I'll just make it

I saw that you already premade the op in the LR resources thread

yeah the whole Ro32 is already made. I still need to add next week to the calendar and fix the links for the new maps since they werent in TLPD until they were played yesterday
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
January 23 2013 11:50 GMT
#1164
On January 23 2013 20:46 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Did you see Stephano's latest pro league match?

I genuinely didnt, what happened?
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
January 23 2013 11:50 GMT
#1165
On January 23 2013 20:45 Chill Penguin wrote:
Really bad looking ZvP from Leenock. Rapt that MC made it through though. As long as Leenock takes care of business against Curious or Baby, it will be a good night.

To be frank, I think Leenock has reached his ceiling prematurely. He used to play like student-like, choosing correct counters and all that. Then he matured so quickly and learned to play mind games as well. But he has no more tricks up sleeve. I don't consider him a championship caliber any more.
isaachukfan
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada785 Posts
January 23 2013 11:50 GMT
#1166
Boss toss avenging the wunderkid's defeat yesterday!
Hope baby can give us some really good TvZ's now!
I'm a mennonite, yes I'm allowed to use a computer
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 11:51:56
January 23 2013 11:51 GMT
#1167
On January 23 2013 20:49 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Stephano never makes hydras in ZvP and if he does, he loses.


You don't know what you're talking about...


I do and you're french, why am I not surprised. Stephano makes hydras in ZvT and that's impressive and all but better players than him have used hydras in ZvP and lost. Some have made it works but only with all ins.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 11:52:31
January 23 2013 11:52 GMT
#1168
On January 23 2013 20:49 Roe wrote:
really solemn music lol

better than nickelback^^
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
January 23 2013 11:52 GMT
#1169
On January 23 2013 20:51 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:49 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Stephano never makes hydras in ZvP and if he does, he loses.


You don't know what you're talking about...


I do and you're french, why am I not surprised. Stephano makes hydras in ZvT and that's impressive and all but better players than him have used hydras in ZvP and lost. Some have made it works but only with all ins.

....
C'mon, not cool.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
January 23 2013 11:52 GMT
#1170
On January 23 2013 20:50 usethis2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:45 Chill Penguin wrote:
Really bad looking ZvP from Leenock. Rapt that MC made it through though. As long as Leenock takes care of business against Curious or Baby, it will be a good night.

To be frank, I think Leenock has reached his ceiling prematurely. He used to play like student-like, choosing correct counters and all that. Then he matured so quickly and learned to play mind games as well. But he has no more tricks up sleeve. I don't consider him a championship caliber any more.


wtf

did you even watch his series against Baby? Fucking amazing
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 23 2013 11:52 GMT
#1171
On January 23 2013 20:50 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:46 DJHelium wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Did you see Stephano's latest pro league match?

I genuinely didnt, what happened?


He made hydras
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
January 23 2013 11:53 GMT
#1172
On January 23 2013 20:52 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:50 MCDayC wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:46 DJHelium wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Did you see Stephano's latest pro league match?

I genuinely didnt, what happened?


He made hydras

Did he win?
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
January 23 2013 11:53 GMT
#1173
On January 23 2013 20:50 usethis2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:45 Chill Penguin wrote:
Really bad looking ZvP from Leenock. Rapt that MC made it through though. As long as Leenock takes care of business against Curious or Baby, it will be a good night.

To be frank, I think Leenock has reached his ceiling prematurely. He used to play like student-like, choosing correct counters and all that. Then he matured so quickly and learned to play mind games as well. But he has no more tricks up sleeve. I don't consider him a championship caliber any more.


He came 2nd at MLG to Life, made Ro8 in GSL season 5 and won IPL... Losing a couple games to an in-form MC doesn't make you a non contender...
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 11:53:47
January 23 2013 11:53 GMT
#1174
On January 23 2013 20:53 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:52 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:50 MCDayC wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:46 DJHelium wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Did you see Stephano's latest pro league match?

I genuinely didnt, what happened?


He made hydras

Did he win?


Isn't it obvious?
He lost pretty poorly. Hydras are pretty bad man
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 23 2013 11:53 GMT
#1175
On January 23 2013 20:53 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:52 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:50 MCDayC wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:46 DJHelium wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Did you see Stephano's latest pro league match?

I genuinely didnt, what happened?


He made hydras

Did he win?

Jaehoon won
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
January 23 2013 11:53 GMT
#1176
On January 23 2013 20:50 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:50 Yello wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:41 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:40 Yello wrote:
Btw. Shellshock, are you doing the LR tomorrow?

I'll be home all day long tomorrow so I got time if you can't do it.

I cant tomorrow either because I have a test but I'll probably do Friday


Okay, if nobody else makes it until the evening today I'll just make it

I saw that you already premade the op in the LR resources thread

yeah the whole Ro32 is already made. I still need to add next week to the calendar and fix the links for the new maps since they werent in TLPD until they were played yesterday


Well, only needed Akilon for today so far.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Rhaegar_tar
Profile Joined February 2012
France847 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 11:55:43
January 23 2013 11:53 GMT
#1177
On January 23 2013 20:51 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:49 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Stephano never makes hydras in ZvP and if he does, he loses.


You don't know what you're talking about...


I do and you're french, why am I not surprised. Stephano makes hydras in ZvT and that's impressive and all but better players than him have used hydras in ZvP and lost. Some have made it works but only with all ins.


Ad hominem attack, great!!

Go check MC vs Stephano VODs in Numericable championship(HSC style in millenium gaming house).

On January 23 2013 20:53 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:53 MCDayC wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:52 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:50 MCDayC wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:46 DJHelium wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:45 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
On January 23 2013 20:44 Derez wrote:
I can't imagine these hydra builds working in practice. Don't get Curious/Leenock both tried it.


Well, Stephano can use them efficiently, but Curious/Leenock are probably the kind of players that'll need weeks of training to make it efficient.


Did you see Stephano's latest pro league match?

I genuinely didnt, what happened?


He made hydras

Did he win?


Isn't it obvious?
He lost pretty poorly. Hydras are pretty bad man


Pretty poorly...well okay, you really dunno what you're talking about.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
January 23 2013 11:54 GMT
#1178
Artosis is feeling Baby? *shudders*
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
January 23 2013 11:54 GMT
#1179
lol, Baby might as well just gg... Even Kespa players cannot beat Artosis...
Protosnake
Profile Joined September 2011
France295 Posts
January 23 2013 11:54 GMT
#1180
Not a very interesting match, dont make infestor, get forcefielded to death and watch yourself die
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1481
910 97
Bale 33
ZergMaN 21
Aegong 17
Noble 11
yabsab 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Fuzer 72
League of Legends
JimRising 574
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King298
C9.Mang0155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
Other Games
summit1g8276
PiGStarcraft448
ceh9255
Sick166
ArmadaUGS104
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream262
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 1
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1344
• Lourlo1257
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 15m
OSC
6h 15m
Stellar Fest
6h 15m
OSC
17h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.