• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11036 users

[Up/Down] Group C 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 59 Next
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
January 08 2013 06:33 GMT
#141
I like Grubby as well and I don't think he will be smashed hard, but I still don't believe he can do it T_T; Symbol, DRG, First. Bbyong... all very good; LosirA will be either terrible or amazing.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
EmilA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4618 Posts
January 08 2013 06:34 GMT
#142
Finals in 3hrs tt qqqqqq
http://dotabuff.com/players/122305951 playing other games
styLesdavis
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany833 Posts
January 08 2013 06:36 GMT
#143
I am so much cheering for Grubby do advance! Do it!
LiquidTLO - LiquidTaeja - LiquidHero - LiquidSnute - LiquidRet
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 06:53:45
January 08 2013 06:53 GMT
#144
Those poll results are totally unbiased.
I mean, come on. Everyone just thinks he's gunna get all three positions.

...Well I do too.
GO GRUBBY! I hope you can win at least 2 games!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
January 08 2013 06:54 GMT
#145
rofl Grubby in 1st for every poll, dat foreign heart vote.

I didn't vote for him in any of the polls but I still would enjoy seeing him do well, obviously.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 08 2013 06:55 GMT
#146
Can someone LR the first few games since I'm running op for SKT T1 vs EG-TL? I'll take over for you when that's done if you want
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
January 08 2013 07:08 GMT
#147
god damn it i'll have to go to uni just as this starts and will come back around the time it will probably finish t.t
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
vijeze
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands719 Posts
January 08 2013 07:34 GMT
#148
Might have mauled my liquibet for this but I love grubby.
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
January 08 2013 07:39 GMT
#149
Last Minute trade of Symbol to Team Grubby. Then back to back bar brawl action with both making it out the group swinging on a chandelier. Heard it here first.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 08 2013 07:43 GMT
#150
I dunno about this group. DRG has good days and terrible days. Symbol is beatable in every matchup. First is unproven. Losira has not proven himself to be worthy again. Grubby has never faced competition like this.

I don't have a feeling about who will advance, but I think DRG and Symbol won't both make it, and only 1 IM player will.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 08 2013 07:45 GMT
#151
On January 08 2013 16:43 lichter wrote:
I dunno about this group. DRG has good days and terrible days. Symbol is beatable in every matchup. First is unproven. Losira has not proven himself to be worthy again. Grubby has never faced competition like this.

I don't have a feeling about who will advance, but I think DRG and Symbol won't both make it, and only 1 IM player will.

You should watch the games. It'll give Grubby a better chance to advance
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 08 2013 07:49 GMT
#152
On January 08 2013 16:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:43 lichter wrote:
I dunno about this group. DRG has good days and terrible days. Symbol is beatable in every matchup. First is unproven. Losira has not proven himself to be worthy again. Grubby has never faced competition like this.

I don't have a feeling about who will advance, but I think DRG and Symbol won't both make it, and only 1 IM player will.

You should watch the games. It'll give Grubby a better chance to advance


I actually haven't watched a day of Up/Downs lately because I've been so busy T_T

Proleague is all I'm getting to watch these days (while procrastinating in the afternoons)
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 08 2013 07:50 GMT
#153
On January 08 2013 16:49 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:43 lichter wrote:
I dunno about this group. DRG has good days and terrible days. Symbol is beatable in every matchup. First is unproven. Losira has not proven himself to be worthy again. Grubby has never faced competition like this.

I don't have a feeling about who will advance, but I think DRG and Symbol won't both make it, and only 1 IM player will.

You should watch the games. It'll give Grubby a better chance to advance


I actually haven't watched a day of Up/Downs lately because I've been so busy T_T

Proleague is all I'm getting to watch these days (while procrastinating in the afternoons)

I would normally claim you watched Group A because of yonghwa's performance and your IM curse but with YoDa advancing I'll have to believe you
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Mista_Masta
Profile Joined January 2009
Netherlands557 Posts
January 08 2013 07:56 GMT
#154
According to the polls, Grubby will take 1st, 2nd AND 3rd spots in this group. Let's make it happen! Go Grubby! :-)
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
January 08 2013 08:13 GMT
#155
LOL Grubby dominating the polls...for every single spot.

Should be an interesting one even if there aren't necessarily as many big names in this one.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Ph4ZeD
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom753 Posts
January 08 2013 08:28 GMT
#156
Is there any way to watch a livestream on Android? Im stuck in Tanzania and really want to watch Grubby!
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 08 2013 08:28 GMT
#157
On January 08 2013 16:50 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:49 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:43 lichter wrote:
I dunno about this group. DRG has good days and terrible days. Symbol is beatable in every matchup. First is unproven. Losira has not proven himself to be worthy again. Grubby has never faced competition like this.

I don't have a feeling about who will advance, but I think DRG and Symbol won't both make it, and only 1 IM player will.

You should watch the games. It'll give Grubby a better chance to advance


I actually haven't watched a day of Up/Downs lately because I've been so busy T_T

Proleague is all I'm getting to watch these days (while procrastinating in the afternoons)

I would normally claim you watched Group A because of yonghwa's performance and your IM curse but with YoDa advancing I'll have to believe you


I hilariously predicted YoDa Yonghwa and Vampire. I am bad at liquibets, obviously
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
January 08 2013 08:44 GMT
#158
On January 08 2013 17:28 Ph4ZeD wrote:
Is there any way to watch a livestream on Android? Im stuck in Tanzania and really want to watch Grubby!

If your wifi/network has enough bandwidth, you can go to the gom site, log in, and then watch live I think.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 08 2013 09:04 GMT
#159
It's KPOP time
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Dasende
Profile Joined August 2010
United States864 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 09:07:39
January 08 2013 09:07 GMT
#160
Looks like they're staying with relatively old(ish) school

Also plan to post them all in one go at the end unless anyone has any major objections
[SC2: Dasende.347] [@Dasende8702] [HS/Heroes: Dasende#1376] Founder of ChoboTeamLeague
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 355
ComeBackTV 204
SteadfastSC196
Rex113
CosmosSc2 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 196
ProTech137
Rex 113
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52504
firebathero 1321
Jaedong 1224
Hyuk 922
EffOrt 499
Soulkey 442
Horang2 432
Mini 422
Soma 409
BeSt 398
[ Show more ]
Last 316
actioN 305
Stork 287
Light 273
Larva 270
Zeus 265
ggaemo 198
ZerO 177
Snow 161
Rush 140
910 121
Killer 86
Pusan 72
Mind 63
Shine 57
hero 52
Free 42
Sharp 37
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 20
HiyA 17
sorry 14
Noble 14
yabsab 14
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10338
Dendi721
Counter-Strike
markeloff103
edward75
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1780
crisheroes1628
Other Games
gofns39080
singsing2121
olofmeister1238
B2W.Neo938
hiko544
byalli340
XBOCT298
Pyrionflax244
Liquid`VortiX113
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King90
QueenE55
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• StrangeGG 37
• EnkiAlexander 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1526
• Nemesis1037
• TFBlade364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 24m
OSC
23h 24m
Stellar Fest
23h 24m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.