• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8909 users

[Code S] RO16 Group B 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 98 Next
Chr15t
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark1103 Posts
November 13 2012 09:19 GMT
#221
On November 13 2012 18:18 Waxangel wrote:
the Season five TvT games seem to have become more coinflippy, I dunno if it's just a short term spike i'm noticing or if it's something real tho


Explain your reasoning please

u mean the 1 rax cc vs gas first banshee orr?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
crawlingchaos
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2025 Posts
November 13 2012 09:19 GMT
#222
On November 13 2012 18:18 Roxen000 wrote:
If anyone can help me with this situation it would be amazing:

I have paid for a gomtv subscription forever. When I watch the HQ stream live, it will cut/buffer/lag. Every single time I watch it, this will happen. When I watch any other stream for any other tournament, it always works fine. I have the fastest internet I can get in my area and I honestly have no clue why gomtv just continues to give me grief.

Is there some setting or something in the gomplayer I should be fixing or some shit? I dunno... soo annoying that I always must watch vods t.t

Try using GOMstreamer, it's linked on page 1 of the thread.
They say that life's a carousel, spinning fast you've gotta ride it well, the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell, oh well.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 13 2012 09:19 GMT
#223
On November 13 2012 18:18 Waxangel wrote:
the Season five TvT games seem to have become more coinflippy, I dunno if it's just a short term spike i'm noticing or if it's something real tho

maru is cutting edge TvT, recognises the coinflip meta ahead of everyone else
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
phoniv
Profile Joined November 2012
United States38 Posts
November 13 2012 09:19 GMT
#224
anyone else lagging?
PixelNite
Profile Joined August 2011
France1008 Posts
November 13 2012 09:19 GMT
#225
On November 13 2012 18:17 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 18:13 PixelNite wrote:
On November 13 2012 18:12 GTR wrote:
i don't have sound for some reason, any ideas?
(and before you ask, yes it is unmuted)

I have perfect sound

This is random, but in the way you phrased it (not "sound is perfect for me" or similar, but "I have perfect sound") made me picture you, sitting in a leather chair, listening to GomTV over B&W 800 Series Diamond and a reference amp.

Haha you pictured me well I have to say.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 13 2012 09:19 GMT
#226
On November 13 2012 18:19 JJH777 wrote:
I wonder if Tasteless is watching this


Doubt it.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 13 2012 09:19 GMT
#227
On November 13 2012 18:18 imallinson wrote:
Is anyone lring?

would you like to?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
November 13 2012 09:20 GMT
#228
On November 13 2012 18:18 Roxen000 wrote:
If anyone can help me with this situation it would be amazing:

I have paid for a gomtv subscription forever. When I watch the HQ stream live, it will cut/buffer/lag. Every single time I watch it, this will happen. When I watch any other stream for any other tournament, it always works fine. I have the fastest internet I can get in my area and I honestly have no clue why gomtv just continues to give me grief.

Is there some setting or something in the gomplayer I should be fixing or some shit? I dunno... soo annoying that I always must watch vods t.t

Have you tried slowing down / speeding up the reproduction and then resuming normal speed on the GOM Player, or rewinding a few seconds if you're using VLC?
desarrisc
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Canada226 Posts
November 13 2012 09:20 GMT
#229
On November 13 2012 18:18 DarkLordOlli wrote:
"Cannot play this media file"
FU GOM


Control panel and end processes for gomtv.exe or smthing like that. And try reopening.
"Your opponent's doing anything out of the ordinary? Just go f**king kill him." -Day [9]
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-13 09:21:23
November 13 2012 09:20 GMT
#230
that was cute hack.

oh wow,, hack lol
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 13 2012 09:20 GMT
#231
On November 13 2012 18:18 Roxen000 wrote:
If anyone can help me with this situation it would be amazing:

I have paid for a gomtv subscription forever. When I watch the HQ stream live, it will cut/buffer/lag. Every single time I watch it, this will happen. When I watch any other stream for any other tournament, it always works fine. I have the fastest internet I can get in my area and I honestly have no clue why gomtv just continues to give me grief.

Is there some setting or something in the gomplayer I should be fixing or some shit? I dunno... soo annoying that I always must watch vods t.t

right click inside gom player, go to Preferences, go to the Others tab on the left, then go to the VOD tab on the top, you will see Stream Cache Buffer options to play with, just turn that buffer size up and see if it helps!
"Expert" mods4ever.com
morlakaix
Profile Joined February 2011
United States860 Posts
November 13 2012 09:21 GMT
#232
artosis the casting high templar
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 15:47:50
November 13 2012 09:21 GMT
#233
.
._.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
November 13 2012 09:21 GMT
#234
lotsa games where the player's blind follow-up after rax-CC decides whether they'll have a big disadv or big adv against the opponent's choice of one-base build

KINDA LIKE THIS GAME
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
November 13 2012 09:21 GMT
#235
On November 13 2012 18:19 JJH777 wrote:
I wonder if Tasteless is watching this


Well the porn sites are down so i can't think of anything else he'll be doing.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 13 2012 09:21 GMT
#236
the first player to builds a command center in the TvT dies
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
November 13 2012 09:21 GMT
#237
that was kind of embarrassing.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 13 2012 09:22 GMT
#238
Poll: Recommend MarineKing vs. Hack Game 1?

No (26)
 
76%

Yes (7)
 
21%

If you have time (1)
 
3%

34 total votes

Your vote: Recommend MarineKing vs. Hack Game 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time

ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 13 2012 09:22 GMT
#239
On November 13 2012 18:20 desarrisc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2012 18:18 DarkLordOlli wrote:
"Cannot play this media file"
FU GOM


Control panel and end processes for gomtv.exe or smthing like that. And try reopening.


Nvm, GOM just decided that I shouldn't watch the beginning and lets me watch now >_>
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
November 13 2012 09:22 GMT
#240
Was that a bop?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
-ZergGirl 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1982
sorry 51
910 46
Bale 26
NotJumperer 19
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox767
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor79
Other Games
summit1g7883
WinterStarcraft408
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0273
Livibee163
Sick138
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream226
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 30m
Stellar Fest
7h 30m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.