• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7540 users

MLG Dallas [Day 3] - Page 468

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 466 467 468 469 470 506 Next
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
November 05 2012 00:52 GMT
#9341
On November 05 2012 08:13 StarVe wrote:
Imagine the match going to 3-3 and the final map is Tal'darim.

I'm a wizard.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
November 05 2012 00:52 GMT
#9342
I cannot fathom just how tense and emotional it must be for both players, yet they look so calm on the outside.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9343
oh god i dont even want to watch this SCARED FOR LEENOCK
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9344
On November 05 2012 09:52 PhoenixVoid wrote:
I cannot fathom just how tense and emotional it must be for both players, yet they look so calm on the outside.

I dunno about you, but Life looks pretty damn nervous.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9345
On November 05 2012 09:50 Trashman420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:49 neptunusfisk wrote:
How this MLG should have ended:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

If only...



The LR thread would have blown up and every other poster would be banned :p
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9346
On November 05 2012 09:52 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:13 StarVe wrote:
Imagine the match going to 3-3 and the final map is Tal'darim.

I'm a wizard.

Hax.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9347
Great, close positions...
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 00:54:30
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9348
On November 05 2012 09:52 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:51 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:50 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:48 stuchiu wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:40 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Just noticed that Apollo is particularly handsome today. Looks all grown up and stuff.


Apollo is always handsome. That picture where he's pointing at me... I should post that on my ceiling.

That way if I'm ever in a bad mood and laying on my bed, looking up towards the heavens, I'll see Apollo. And Apollo will be looking at me and pointing at me, as if to say, "Hey DarkPlasmaBall, don't be so down. You know who's the man? You're the man. You're the man, DarkPlasmaBall." And I'll say, "Thanks Apollo. You're so handsome." And he'll be like "No problem, you cheeky little devil you."


You are now the Michael Scott of LR Threads.


I didn't get the reference because I don't watch The Office ^^ But I Google'd it. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?


I don't know either but you should check out r/gdstudiogonewild (I bet you are already a subscriber though)


Haha I don't do Reddit, sorry ^^


This is what you are missing

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9349
On November 05 2012 09:49 neptunusfisk wrote:
How this MLG should have ended:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I don't get it?
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
openbox1
Profile Joined March 2011
1393 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9350
come on, give us a seven pool with drone->spine aggression.
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9351
On November 05 2012 09:52 Malinor wrote:
I just wanna sleep...


with Apollo?
shineq
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1453 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9352
Wait, November 2012 and Tal'darim is in a tournament map pool? Wat?
"If you can chill, chill." - Liquid`NonY, "david some do it T>T" - SlayerSBoxeR || Twitter: http://twtter.com/shineqGAMING || http://twitch.tv/shineq
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
November 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#9353
Let's gooo Leenock!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 05 2012 00:54 GMT
#9354
On November 05 2012 09:52 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:51 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:50 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:48 stuchiu wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:40 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Just noticed that Apollo is particularly handsome today. Looks all grown up and stuff.


Apollo is always handsome. That picture where he's pointing at me... I should post that on my ceiling.

That way if I'm ever in a bad mood and laying on my bed, looking up towards the heavens, I'll see Apollo. And Apollo will be looking at me and pointing at me, as if to say, "Hey DarkPlasmaBall, don't be so down. You know who's the man? You're the man. You're the man, DarkPlasmaBall." And I'll say, "Thanks Apollo. You're so handsome." And he'll be like "No problem, you cheeky little devil you."


You are now the Michael Scott of LR Threads.


I didn't get the reference because I don't watch The Office ^^ But I Google'd it. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?


I don't know either but you should check out r/gdstudiogonewild (I bet you are already a subscriber though)


Haha I don't do Reddit, sorry ^^


You should make an exception. Seriously.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 05 2012 00:54 GMT
#9355
oh fuck damn it, not even cross pos ;;

I really hope this is the last of TA in MLG, like seriously c'mon already with this map
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
November 05 2012 00:54 GMT
#9356
Haha I love Apollo's sarcasm "oh yea!" for TDA
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
November 05 2012 00:54 GMT
#9357
Awesome, close positions.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
November 05 2012 00:54 GMT
#9358
I know where i would put my first hatch right now as Leenock with the larva spawning perfectly save.
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
November 05 2012 00:54 GMT
#9359
13/13 no way? wtf?
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
November 05 2012 00:54 GMT
#9360
Is Leenock insane?
Prev 1 466 467 468 469 470 506 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 664
Artosis 543
White-Ra 128
910 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever605
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv125
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe114
PPMD79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8422
Liquid`Hasu1192
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam602
JimRising 433
C9.Mang0328
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.