On November 05 2012 01:21 Hylirion wrote:
I just get black screens and adds... are there games running?
I just get black screens and adds... are there games running?
Turn off adblock. Worked for me T:T
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:21 Hylirion wrote: I just get black screens and adds... are there games running? Turn off adblock. Worked for me T:T | ||
|
CursOr
United States6335 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:21 liberate71 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2012 01:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: On November 05 2012 01:15 liberate71 wrote: On November 05 2012 01:14 AlternativeEgo wrote: On November 05 2012 01:13 -_- wrote: nice job seeker and destroy. Ah, that's a good tune to get in the head. Thanks. hahahah nice ![]() Bonus: http://megamanmetallica.ytmnd.com/ OH MY GOD MY SPEAKERS KILLED ME D: But its metallica so fuck it - even if it is 8 bit. Yeah I thought about giving a warning but that's not really hardcore. Edit: and by hardcore I mean metal | ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
justinpal
United States3810 Posts
| ||
|
Asza
Denmark45 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:22 CursOr wrote: People say "perfect forcefields" way too much. But those were perfect. Indeed. | ||
|
Limited328
Canada58 Posts
| ||
|
TimENT
United States1425 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Lylat
France8575 Posts
| ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
| ||
|
Swiipii
2195 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:22 Pandain wrote: We want you to punch someone in the face on stream and then write a blog about it on TL There's a solid $100 in it for you dood, do it (I recommend punching taeja) | ||
|
Topdoller
United Kingdom3860 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:22 DeCoder wrote: In the last game of Flash vs NaniWa, I'm pretty sure Nani heard the crowd reaction when he narrowly missed scouting the 2-rax, then went back and saw it? It doesn't matter really, he would only have lost harder but it's still worrying to see the players hear the crowd and perhaps the casters too. That, if anything, is killing esports. You can soundproof all you want but there's nothing you're going to do about vibrations of a crowd going nuts. It's just one of those things that players will have to deal with at an offline event, either they play at a completely different area or they will get Some input from the crowd, and only if they are looking for it. | ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
gyad
United States423 Posts
| ||
|
Lukeeze[zR]
Switzerland6838 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:23 Waxangel wrote: I should ban fionn for imba complaining and being wrong, but I need him to do stuff for me ![]() Just punch him. | ||
|
Zdrastochye
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:23 Waxangel wrote: I should ban fionn for imba complaining and being wrong, but I need him to do stuff for me ![]() He's known for being wrong, so chances are if he's whining, the exact opposite is true. <3 Fionn. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong Soma Horang2 EffOrt BeSt actioN Soulkey Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns41373 singsing1988 B2W.Neo698 XBOCT331 hiko320 DeMusliM290 Pyrionflax275 byalli253 ArmadaUGS84 Mew2King60 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
Stellar Fest
Rex96
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|