On November 05 2012 01:08 Dodgin wrote:
don't choke susie!
don't choke susie!
Why is he called Susie anyway?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elurie
4716 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:08 Dodgin wrote: don't choke susie! Why is he called Susie anyway? | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
| ||
|
Nitrotech
United Kingdom22 Posts
On November 05 2012 00:47 Snowbear wrote: I really hope that flash wins, but deep inside me I have the feeling that life will roll him over very hard. TvZ seems kinda shaky atm for the korean terrans, so I dont know.. Yeah I really want Flash to win too but I don't think it'll happen unfortunately, | ||
|
AgentW
United States7725 Posts
| ||
|
LOLingBuddha
Netherlands697 Posts
| ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
| ||
|
NoGasfOu
United States1117 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:07 Elurie wrote: Well, Polt still doesn't get main stage. As things should and always are with Polt hahahah. Polt the underdog of sc2. | ||
|
umelbumel
2026 Posts
| ||
|
Lasbike
France2888 Posts
| ||
|
MangoMountain
Norway2044 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On November 05 2012 01:09 Pandain wrote: I need seeker to punch them all in the faces so bad, and then write a blog about it. punched seeker in the face, AMA. | ||
|
Lukeeze[zR]
Switzerland6838 Posts
| ||
|
Mouzone
3937 Posts
| ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
| ||
|
Whoranzone
Germany330 Posts
| ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
| ||
|
Talin
Montenegro10532 Posts
FAIR. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|