On October 25 2012 21:18 SkySpy wrote:
I don't even like Sirius....
KICK HIS SEEDY ASS!
I don't even like Sirius....
KICK HIS SEEDY ASS!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FXOUnstable
Australia159 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:18 SkySpy wrote: I don't even like Sirius.... KICK HIS SEEDY ASS! | ||
|
X3GoldDot
Malaysia3840 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 LeLfe wrote: no we don't yes we do | ||
|
Hiea
Denmark1538 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 FXOUnstable wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 21:18 SkySpy wrote: I don't even like Sirius.... KICK HIS SEEDY ASS! At least we're cheering for him! :D | ||
|
tuestresfat
2555 Posts
| ||
|
petrox
Australia320 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:18 Zane wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 21:16 L3g3nd_ wrote: On October 25 2012 21:16 Gevna wrote: I don't even really know who Sirius is, but I just want him to win ! harrys godfather Dude I was still reading that book. come on.. that's like saying that i'm spoiling the bible by telling you what happens in revelations. | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 Hiea wrote: I think Seed is gonna win, and then MKP will be the 2nd to get the NesTea Award. MVP is 1 season off after this one, dreaming buddy! MVP ruins MKP's mojo... AGAIN | ||
|
PixelNite
France1008 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 LeLfe wrote: no we don't Why ? ![]() | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 X3GoldDot wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 21:19 LeLfe wrote: On October 25 2012 21:17 raser wrote: cmon sirius! need supernova in code s! no we don't yes we do I disagree. | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 Hiea wrote: I think Seed is gonna win, and then MKP will be the 2nd to get the NesTea Award. Pretty sure Mvp is next in line. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
jobber123rd
United States501 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 Hiea wrote: I think Seed is gonna win, and then MKP will be the 2nd to get the NesTea Award. I wouldn't bet against Mvp making the next Code S. | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
kaetor
New Zealand292 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 X3GoldDot wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 21:19 LeLfe wrote: On October 25 2012 21:17 raser wrote: cmon sirius! need supernova in code s! no we don't yes we do yes, we definitely do | ||
|
X3GoldDot
Malaysia3840 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:20 LimitSEA wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 21:19 X3GoldDot wrote: On October 25 2012 21:19 LeLfe wrote: On October 25 2012 21:17 raser wrote: cmon sirius! need supernova in code s! no we don't yes we do I disagree. typical IM fanboys | ||
|
bgx
Poland6595 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:19 petrox wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 21:18 Zane wrote: On October 25 2012 21:16 L3g3nd_ wrote: On October 25 2012 21:16 Gevna wrote: I don't even really know who Sirius is, but I just want him to win ! harrys godfather Dude I was still reading that book. come on.. that's like saying that i'm spoiling the bible by telling you what happens in revelations. Im still on page 10 ![]() | ||
|
RPR_Tempest
Australia7799 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:20 PixelNite wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 21:19 LeLfe wrote: On October 25 2012 21:17 raser wrote: cmon sirius! need supernova in code s! no we don't Why ? ![]() NesTea wil go down in history as the only holder of the NesTea award. I like it. | ||
|
Sareth
Germany1008 Posts
On October 25 2012 21:20 kaetor wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 21:19 X3GoldDot wrote: On October 25 2012 21:19 LeLfe wrote: On October 25 2012 21:17 raser wrote: cmon sirius! need supernova in code s! no we don't yes we do yes, we definitely do hell yeah! | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong Mini EffOrt Light BeSt firebathero [ Show more ] Hyuk Soma Stork ggaemo Snow Zeus Rush ZerO Last Pusan Leta hero Sea.KH Killer sorry Sharp Mong Mind Sexy Shinee Aegong Shine Bale Terrorterran ToSsGirL Trap soO Yoon Free PianO NotJumperer ajuk12(nOOB) JulyZerg HiyA Noble Icarus Sacsri zelot League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns37405 singsing2160 olofmeister1379 B2W.Neo898 Mlord226 DeMusliM192 Livibee179 Liquid`VortiX103 Mew2King95 ArmadaUGS95 QueenE88 Hui .75 Chillindude17 ZerO(Twitch)11 Railgan9 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|