• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10016 users

[Up/Down] Group A 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 61 62 63 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 22 2012 08:35 GMT
#61
On October 22 2012 17:32 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:29 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:27 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:25 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p

Frag... who the fuck is this guy again?


Ah haxx, i remember you

you're #1 hater

I'm quite sure that's ImNightmare
who just happens to be my arch-enemy on these forums
which means I clearly have to be on the opposite end of the spectrum

sweden 1
holland 0

Can we all have arch-enemies? that sounds fun


hokay, you're my arch enemy now.

Screw you :<

I was hoping to get someone that was actually a challenge
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lovedoll
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan540 Posts
October 22 2012 08:36 GMT
#62
Rooting for and expecting Hyun + Alive to make it through. Curious to see how MMA will play after the wild Slayers fiasco that's been going on.
Spread your eggs until they crack!
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 08:39 GMT
#63
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p


am i a regular?
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 22 2012 08:39 GMT
#64
On October 22 2012 17:39 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p


am i a regular?


If you paypal me 10 bucks you're the regular of the day!
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
October 22 2012 08:40 GMT
#65
On October 22 2012 15:50 red4ce wrote:
1. Hyun
2. Hack
3. Alive
4. Bboong
5. MMA
6. JYP


i'd love hack to go through but i doubt it. Still bo1 suits him imo.
Zest fanboy.
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 08:41 GMT
#66
On October 22 2012 17:39 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:39 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p


am i a regular?


If you paypal me 10 bucks you're the regular of the day!


ohoho, how regular
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-22 08:43:19
October 22 2012 08:41 GMT
#67
On October 22 2012 16:52 neutralrobot wrote:
With today's players, I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome. I seriously have zero idea. Not even much of a guess.


Yeah, Up and Downs are already hard to predict due to Bo1s and so many opponents/matchups. And we have a few players in this group who's form has been very 'inconsistent' (MMA, Hyun).

I think it is very likely it will come down to tiebreakers and will depend on which player beat the 'right' opponents.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 22 2012 08:42 GMT
#68
What's red and bad for your teeth?

being a LR regular
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
October 22 2012 08:42 GMT
#69
On October 22 2012 17:39 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:39 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p


am i a regular?


If you paypal me 10 bucks you're the regular of the day!


you got some shady business strategies.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 22 2012 08:43 GMT
#70
On October 22 2012 17:42 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:39 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:39 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p


am i a regular?


If you paypal me 10 bucks you're the regular of the day!


you got some shady business strategies.


It's not shady if it works!
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 22 2012 08:45 GMT
#71
On October 22 2012 17:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:29 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:27 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:25 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p

Frag... who the fuck is this guy again?


Ah haxx, i remember you

you're #1 hater

I'm quite sure that's ImNightmare
who just happens to be my arch-enemy on these forums
which means I clearly have to be on the opposite end of the spectrum

sweden 1
holland 0

Can we all have arch-enemies? that sounds fun

shotgun zerosc2
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 22 2012 08:46 GMT
#72
I don't like any of these players =/
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
October 22 2012 08:46 GMT
#73
Code S needs MMA.
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 08:46 GMT
#74
On October 22 2012 17:43 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:42 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:39 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:39 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p


am i a regular?


If you paypal me 10 bucks you're the regular of the day!


you got some shady business strategies.


It's not shady if it works!


but it doesnt work, so its shady
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 22 2012 08:46 GMT
#75
On October 22 2012 17:45 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:29 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:27 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:25 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p

Frag... who the fuck is this guy again?


Ah haxx, i remember you

you're #1 hater

I'm quite sure that's ImNightmare
who just happens to be my arch-enemy on these forums
which means I clearly have to be on the opposite end of the spectrum

sweden 1
holland 0

Can we all have arch-enemies? that sounds fun

shotgun zerosc2

not as fun if he's never around to argue with, not to mention not possible to argue with in the first place
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 22 2012 08:47 GMT
#76
On October 22 2012 17:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:45 opterown wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:29 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:27 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:25 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

[quote]
I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p

Frag... who the fuck is this guy again?


Ah haxx, i remember you

you're #1 hater

I'm quite sure that's ImNightmare
who just happens to be my arch-enemy on these forums
which means I clearly have to be on the opposite end of the spectrum

sweden 1
holland 0

Can we all have arch-enemies? that sounds fun

shotgun zerosc2

not as fun if he's never around to argue with, not to mention not possible to argue with in the first place

When is Fnatic's next GSTL match? He'll surely be back
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 22 2012 08:47 GMT
#77
On October 22 2012 17:46 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:43 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:42 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:39 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:39 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p


am i a regular?


If you paypal me 10 bucks you're the regular of the day!


you got some shady business strategies.


It's not shady if it works!


but it doesnt work, so its shady


You're blowing my cover, shhhhhh
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-22 08:48:24
October 22 2012 08:47 GMT
#78
On October 22 2012 17:45 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:29 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:27 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:25 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:56 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:52 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:38 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 22 2012 16:30 RPR_Tempest wrote:
MMA 4-1
BBoongBBoongPrime 3-2
FnaticRC.aLive 3-2
EGJYP 2-3
TSL.HyuN 2-3
ST.Hack 1-4

My predictions.

On October 22 2012 16:00 Waxangel wrote:
is there some hidden community where the LR regulars talk about xgolddot3? I want in on that

I don't show up as much these days, am I considered a LR regular?


Well, you kinda answered that question yourself right? :p


Am I considered a regular already? I guess I am here for almost every single day ^.^


Well i read your name and i didn't go "who the fuck is this guy again" so i guess that sort of makes you a regular haha :p

Frag... who the fuck is this guy again?


Ah haxx, i remember you

you're #1 hater

I'm quite sure that's ImNightmare
who just happens to be my arch-enemy on these forums
which means I clearly have to be on the opposite end of the spectrum

sweden 1
holland 0

Can we all have arch-enemies? that sounds fun

shotgun zerosc2


my arch enemy would be Wax3golddotangel.... unfortunately he seems slightly more powerful than me
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 22 2012 08:48 GMT
#79
I have no enemies everyone loves me
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
October 22 2012 08:49 GMT
#80
Poll: MMA will be wearing

Street clothes (10)
 
50%

Slayers uniform (7)
 
35%

Generic GOM t-shirt (3)
 
15%

20 total votes

Your vote: MMA will be wearing

(Vote): Slayers uniform
(Vote): Generic GOM t-shirt
(Vote): Street clothes



Vote now.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV397
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
ProTech134
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32902
Hyuk 1200
Jaedong 928
actioN 572
Soma 466
Horang2 385
Soulkey 338
BeSt 320
Larva 296
Mini 268
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 259
Light 218
910 214
Stork 209
Last 176
Snow 144
Rush 138
ggaemo 103
Pusan 91
ZerO 73
Yoon 54
Mind 49
Killer 41
Mong 38
Creator 35
Shinee 33
hero 29
Bale 27
sorry 26
Sharp 26
Free 25
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
Dendi436
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1551
markeloff83
kRYSTAL_54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1135
Other Games
gofns32021
singsing1621
B2W.Neo319
XBOCT318
DeMusliM276
Pyrionflax263
Mew2King66
byalli45
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1409
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 2m
The PondCast
22h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.