Good
Seems like he put away his jinx to the other players.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FakeDeath
Malaysia6060 Posts
Good Seems like he put away his jinx to the other players. | ||
|
torm3ntin
Brazil2534 Posts
| ||
|
Conquest101
United States1395 Posts
On October 22 2012 20:20 Grumbels wrote: I can't remember when MMA last won a TvZ. You can't remember an hour ago? | ||
|
Ysellian
Netherlands9029 Posts
On October 22 2012 20:20 Grumbels wrote: I can't remember when MMA last won a TvZ. an hour ago? ![]() | ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
| ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
On October 22 2012 20:20 Grumbels wrote: I can't remember when MMA last won a TvZ. like 1 hour ago? | ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
| ||
|
Wildmoon
Thailand4189 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
On October 22 2012 20:20 Grumbels wrote: LOLI can't remember when MMA last won a TvZ. | ||
|
AssyrianKing
Australia2121 Posts
On October 22 2012 20:20 Grumbels wrote: I can't remember when MMA last won a TvZ. He just won against B4... | ||
|
KingPaddy
1053 Posts
On October 22 2012 20:20 Grumbels wrote: I can't remember when MMA last won a TvZ. His last game before this one actually. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
anyone else feel like this consistently happens in GSL? when code A liquibets start i think im just going to pick all Left or all Right each day without looking at the matchups | ||
|
torm3ntin
Brazil2534 Posts
| ||
|
FakeDeath
Malaysia6060 Posts
| ||
|
Cheerio
Ukraine3178 Posts
| ||
|
Savant.GL
Germany502 Posts
| ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
On October 22 2012 20:20 Grumbels wrote: I can't remember when MMA last won a TvZ. Well, he just beat B4 a match back. Lol. | ||
|
ReachTheSky
United States3294 Posts
| ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
| ||
|
FakeDeath
Malaysia6060 Posts
On October 22 2012 20:21 KingPaddy wrote: Show nested quote + On October 22 2012 20:20 Grumbels wrote: I can't remember when MMA last won a TvZ. His last game before this one actually. Got owned by Sirius. MMA used to be godly in ZvT. Seeing how far he has fallen from that matchup is saddening. | ||
| ||
|
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|