On September 25 2012 15:51 Fionn wrote:
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Waxangel/GSL/fionn/FruitDealer2.jpg)
Welcome, jjakji.
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Waxangel/GSL/fionn/FruitDealer2.jpg)
Welcome, jjakji.
reported ¬___¬
===
fuck everything about that.
worst execution of a warp prism 4 gate ever but np because it's against about the worst build against it in the world ever
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On September 25 2012 15:51 Fionn wrote: ![]() Welcome, jjakji. reported ¬___¬ === fuck everything about that. worst execution of a warp prism 4 gate ever but np because it's against about the worst build against it in the world ever | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
BathTubNZ
New Zealand2556 Posts
Noooooooo! NSH out of the GSL. | ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
| ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
![]() | ||
|
RaiKageRyu
Canada4773 Posts
;P | ||
|
Necro)Phagist(
Canada6667 Posts
On September 25 2012 15:51 Necro)Phagist( wrote: Gahhh wtf my stream just died and I'm now getting an error saying make sure I'm connected to the internet and not being blocked by a firewall????? But I've been watching this whole time T.T Quoting because please help someone??? I'm going to die if I miss the later games because of this T.T | ||
|
MCXD
Australia2738 Posts
3/4 for predictions so far though. Shine performed better than expected. | ||
|
MCXD
Australia2738 Posts
On September 25 2012 15:54 Necro)Phagist( wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2012 15:51 Necro)Phagist( wrote: Gahhh wtf my stream just died and I'm now getting an error saying make sure I'm connected to the internet and not being blocked by a firewall????? But I've been watching this whole time T.T Quoting because please help someone??? I'm going to die if I miss the later games because of this T.T It's because you tried to reboot the stream from a match page for a match that was already finished. Return to the GOM homepage, hit the live button again and reattempt on the new page. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On September 25 2012 15:51 Fionn wrote: ![]() Welcome, jjakji. Drink that pain away. | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On September 25 2012 15:53 RaiKageRyu wrote: Tomorrow's news: NS Hoseo disbands. ;P Don't even joke about that ;_; gg jjakji..hope you'll make it back in, someday.. | ||
|
stephenrau
468 Posts
| ||
|
Necro)Phagist(
Canada6667 Posts
On September 25 2012 15:54 MCXD wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2012 15:54 Necro)Phagist( wrote: On September 25 2012 15:51 Necro)Phagist( wrote: Gahhh wtf my stream just died and I'm now getting an error saying make sure I'm connected to the internet and not being blocked by a firewall????? But I've been watching this whole time T.T Quoting because please help someone??? I'm going to die if I miss the later games because of this T.T It's because you tried to reboot the stream from a match page for a match that was already finished. Return to the GOM homepage, hit the live button again and reattempt on the new page. Ahh okay thank you! | ||
|
glzElectromaster
Japan2474 Posts
![]() I've made so many faces on TL today...quite depressing... | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
meanwhile.... His name is Polt people ![]() | ||
|
Battousai13
United States638 Posts
| ||
|
mycro
Sweden1579 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On September 25 2012 16:00 Battousai13 wrote: The second GSL champion to be completely knocked out of Code S and A. Eh...third. MC got knocked out too, remember? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Shine vs Suhosin/ sang aLive vs MC Creator vs ByuN sHy vs NesTea/ SpartaOn September 25 2012 16:01 Fragile51 wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2012 16:00 Battousai13 wrote: The second GSL champion to be completely knocked out of Code S and A. Eh...third. MC got knocked out too, remember? Those tragic games vs Monster. That dual sight game was just awful. comparable to the abyssal city game right here | ||
|
MrMercuG
Netherlands2389 Posts
On September 25 2012 15:53 RaiKageRyu wrote: Tomorrow's news: NS Hoseo disbands. ;P How can you put a smiley like that one there? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu BeSt Hyuk actioN Leta Zeus EffOrt ZerO Soma [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns27938 summit1g8391 olofmeister1390 singsing1367 ceh9602 crisheroes308 DeMusliM135 ArmadaUGS103 Livibee100 XBOCT84 ZerO(Twitch)12 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH257 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter142 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|