On September 14 2012 18:24 shabby wrote:
Uness Heart and Happy are in a group together.
Uness Heart and Happy are in a group together.
heart/happy/jyp anddd uhh a broken wristed mvp
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:24 shabby wrote: Show nested quote + On September 14 2012 18:23 Shellshock1122 wrote: On September 14 2012 18:23 Vindicare605 wrote: Logical choice for DRG. Group A is ALREADY looking strong. to be honest all the groups are going to look very strong Uness Heart and Happy are in a group together. heart/happy/jyp anddd uhh a broken wristed mvp | ||
|
Bruky
Czech Republic161 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:25 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On September 14 2012 18:24 shabby wrote: On September 14 2012 18:23 Shellshock1122 wrote: On September 14 2012 18:23 Vindicare605 wrote: Logical choice for DRG. Group A is ALREADY looking strong. to be honest all the groups are going to look very strong Uness Heart and Happy are in a group together. heart/happy/jyp anddd uhh a broken wristed mvp no wrists no problem | ||
|
mrtomjones
Canada4020 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:23 DoNotDisturb wrote: I'm sorry John but I think I prefer snowbird over you now John has passion though and gives great speeches. He also is a great troll. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:25 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On September 14 2012 18:24 shabby wrote: On September 14 2012 18:23 Shellshock1122 wrote: On September 14 2012 18:23 Vindicare605 wrote: Logical choice for DRG. Group A is ALREADY looking strong. to be honest all the groups are going to look very strong Uness Heart and Happy are in a group together. heart/happy/jyp anddd uhh a broken wristed mvp I'm fine with this!! | ||
|
Infernal Knight
United States557 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:25 mrtomjones wrote: Show nested quote + On September 14 2012 18:23 DoNotDisturb wrote: I'm sorry John but I think I prefer snowbird over you now John has passion though and gives great speeches. He also is a great troll. John's funnier, I think, but I have to say that Snowbird's English is probably superior. | ||
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
X3GoldDot
Malaysia3840 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:26 opterown wrote: seed picks life imo im expecting heart | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:26 opterown wrote: seed picks life imo Yeah wouldn't surprise me at all. | ||
|
Dasende
United States864 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:26 Hall0wed wrote: I wonder if John is vacationing in Winterhold or Riften right now. Are there any Yugioh tournaments going on atm? John needs to protect his title probably. | ||
|
Porcelina
United Kingdom3249 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On September 14 2012 18:26 Dasende wrote: Show nested quote + On September 14 2012 18:26 Hall0wed wrote: I wonder if John is vacationing in Winterhold or Riften right now. Are there any Yugioh tournaments going on atm? John needs to protect his title probably. World Championships Series: YuGiOh | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Porcelina
United Kingdom3249 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g11227 shahzam590 Day[9].tv567 JimRising PiGStarcraft196 C9.Mang0147 ArmadaUGS85 NeuroSwarm64 ViBE58 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|