On September 11 2012 20:42 Kasaraki wrote:
Do the NaNiTilt.
Do the NaNiTilt.
As a PR move, it would be much better to do a planned scandalous act than to go out 2-0 from the group. Even worse if it's 4-1, where the only win was a 4g.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Deleted User 137586
7859 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:42 Kasaraki wrote: Do the NaNiTilt. As a PR move, it would be much better to do a planned scandalous act than to go out 2-0 from the group. Even worse if it's 4-1, where the only win was a 4g. | ||
|
snafoo
New Zealand1615 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:43 FoxerGames wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 20:41 Anton K wrote: I'm pretty sure there has been some replay leaking going on between the koreans.. I would like to know your reasoning for this. Durr, Naniwa is amazing, he can't lose, it's obviously Koreans sharing replays, Aures is the only person who can beat Naniwa legit. | ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:43 mikedebo wrote: OMG MC is playing Flash right now?!?! WHY AM I HERE Just open another window dude, that's what I am doing. watching naniwa get crushed, watching mc vs a king. | ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:44 snafoo wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 20:43 FoxerGames wrote: On September 11 2012 20:41 Anton K wrote: I'm pretty sure there has been some replay leaking going on between the koreans.. I would like to know your reasoning for this. Durr, Naniwa is amazing, he can't lose, it's obviously Koreans sharing replays, Aures is the only person who can beat Naniwa legit. Who is aures? | ||
|
zefreak
United States2731 Posts
| ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:43 mikedebo wrote: OMG MC is playing Flash right now?!?! WHY AM I HERE I DONT KNOW MANG! | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:44 ImNightmare wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 20:43 mikedebo wrote: OMG MC is playing Flash right now?!?! WHY AM I HERE Just open another window dude, that's what I am doing. watching naniwa get crushed, watching mc vs a king. Dual screen ftw. | ||
|
duct_TAPE
492 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
Sniper vs NaniwaGAME 2 Map: Cloud Kingdom 0:00 Sniper spawns in the bottom left Naniwa spawns in the top right | ||
|
styLesdavis
Germany833 Posts
Nani is playing poorly today. | ||
|
Mimi :D
Germany148 Posts
| ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:45 ImNightmare wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 20:44 snafoo wrote: On September 11 2012 20:43 FoxerGames wrote: On September 11 2012 20:41 Anton K wrote: I'm pretty sure there has been some replay leaking going on between the koreans.. I would like to know your reasoning for this. Durr, Naniwa is amazing, he can't lose, it's obviously Koreans sharing replays, Aures is the only person who can beat Naniwa legit. Who is aures? A guy who beat naniwa at the most recent IEM | ||
|
Dosey
United States4505 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:43 mikedebo wrote: OMG MC is playing Flash right now?!?! WHY AM I HERE Tastosis. | ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:45 LimitSEA wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 20:44 ImNightmare wrote: On September 11 2012 20:43 mikedebo wrote: OMG MC is playing Flash right now?!?! WHY AM I HERE Just open another window dude, that's what I am doing. watching naniwa get crushed, watching mc vs a king. Dual screen ftw. Hi 5, ass smack and french kiss. hell yeah to dual screen | ||
|
Tarotis
Germany1931 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:46 Dosey wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 20:43 mikedebo wrote: OMG MC is playing Flash right now?!?! WHY AM I HERE Tastosis. Grubby. | ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:46 Dosey wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 20:43 mikedebo wrote: OMG MC is playing Flash right now?!?! WHY AM I HERE Tastosis. Grubby is pretty awesome | ||
|
giijoo
Singapore1 Post
On September 11 2012 20:27 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 20:25 Jono7272 wrote: On September 11 2012 20:25 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: On September 11 2012 20:24 X3GoldDot wrote: On September 11 2012 20:24 Waxangel wrote: getting bagel, don't post terrible things bagels are terrible ban this man Seconded. its not bagels its baggel. cookie for anyone who gets the reference. britta? on topic: cmon naniwa! ![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:45 Shellshock1122 wrote: CODE S GROUP F LOSERS' MATCH Sniper vs NaniwaGAME 2 Map: Cloud Kingdom 0:00 Sniper spawns in the bottom left Naniwa spawns in the top right2:00 gateway first from naniwa pool first from sniper 2:45 hatchery for sniper | ||
|
Jehct
New Zealand9115 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech148 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma firebathero Rush Snow ZerO [ Show more ] hero sorry Liquid`Ret Sea.KH Killer ToSsGirL Sexy soO Trap Terrorterran Bale Shine Sacsri Free ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1721 B2W.Neo1054 Beastyqt512 FrodaN405 Hui .194 ArmadaUGS190 KnowMe136 QueenE98 Mew2King80 ceh971 Trikslyr63 C9.Mang060 Dewaltoss48 ToD32 ZerO(Twitch)17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|