• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10307 users

[GSTL] S2 R1 Group A Match 3 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 110 111 112 Next
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
May 30 2012 09:09 GMT
#81
On May 30 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote:
Damn, I'm so angry Spotify doesn't have more kpop!


Then use grooveshark like a normal human being :p
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 30 2012 09:09 GMT
#82
On May 30 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote:
Damn, I'm so angry Spotify doesn't have more kpop!


SAME!! I always wanted a Kpop playlist for gaming but there is like 0 Kpop on there
I might send them another email xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
May 30 2012 09:09 GMT
#83
I have no clue whose starting, but I'd guess Sparta/Harrier for ZeNex against Coca.

Maybe I just really wanna see a TvZ.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
tsaliakam
Profile Joined January 2012
13 Posts
May 30 2012 09:09 GMT
#84
I'll be rooting for the underdogs as well today,

ZeNEX hwaighting!! You guys are Zenex_t_big_thing!!
o tempora, o mores (?)
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 09:12:01
May 30 2012 09:09 GMT
#85
hmm my copy paste skills are failing me lol
Sunny hill - Princess and Prince Charming


cut-off incoming
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
May 30 2012 09:10 GMT
#86
just hoping for some good terran games
savior did nothing wrong
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
May 30 2012 09:10 GMT
#87
On May 30 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote:
Damn, I'm so angry Spotify doesn't have more kpop!


Then use grooveshark like a normal human being :p

Doesn't work in Germany!
(I know there are ways but can't use it all the time...)
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
May 30 2012 09:10 GMT
#88
On May 30 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote:
Damn, I'm so angry Spotify doesn't have more kpop!


Then use grooveshark like a normal human being :p


fkin gema shuts down everything cool in germany

can use proxies i guess but still
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
May 30 2012 09:11 GMT
#89
On May 30 2012 18:09 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote:
Damn, I'm so angry Spotify doesn't have more kpop!


SAME!! I always wanted a Kpop playlist for gaming but there is like 0 Kpop on there
I might send them another email xD

Yeah, I have like 7 songs in my kpop list LOL
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
May 30 2012 09:12 GMT
#90
On May 30 2012 18:09 Fionn wrote:
I have no clue whose starting, but I'd guess Sparta/Harrier for ZeNex against Coca.

Maybe I just really wanna see a TvZ.


I think I will just trust you on your predictions again.

And I really want to see a lot of T involved, but that should be given when watching Slayers.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
May 30 2012 09:12 GMT
#91
On May 30 2012 18:10 Tsubbi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On May 30 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote:
Damn, I'm so angry Spotify doesn't have more kpop!


Then use grooveshark like a normal human being :p


fkin gema shuts down everything cool in germany

can use proxies i guess but still


Ugh, poor germany with their dumb anti-piracy laws c_c
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
May 30 2012 09:12 GMT
#92
On May 30 2012 18:11 KiNGxXx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 18:09 Pandemona wrote:
On May 30 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote:
Damn, I'm so angry Spotify doesn't have more kpop!


SAME!! I always wanted a Kpop playlist for gaming but there is like 0 Kpop on there
I might send them another email xD

Yeah, I have like 7 songs in my kpop list LOL

i only have 1 T_T care to share?
TheRealFluid
Profile Joined June 2011
United States501 Posts
May 30 2012 09:12 GMT
#93
"I think the cable is broken". Khaldor is still smiling.
"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king.||"What do you say to god of gg? NOT TODAY" -John the Translator. "Give me Command" -Yellow.
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
May 30 2012 09:13 GMT
#94
Getting off to a great start XD
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
May 30 2012 09:13 GMT
#95
Wolf and Khaldor are playing on Inferno with this production team today.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
May 30 2012 09:13 GMT
#96
I WANT TO SEE CUTTER
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 09:31:15
May 30 2012 09:14 GMT
#97
Love GSTL!
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
May 30 2012 09:14 GMT
#98
Why do they not do the old way of intros where you individually see each player pose ;p
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
May 30 2012 09:14 GMT
#99
On May 30 2012 18:11 KiNGxXx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 18:09 Pandemona wrote:
On May 30 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote:
Damn, I'm so angry Spotify doesn't have more kpop!


SAME!! I always wanted a Kpop playlist for gaming but there is like 0 Kpop on there
I might send them another email xD

Yeah, I have like 7 songs in my kpop list LOL


Just use last.fm? I think that is what the cool kids use for kpop, I just download everything myself though.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 30 2012 09:15 GMT
#100
I hope JYP gets to play today.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 110 111 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 109
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13935
Artosis 498
White-Ra 243
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever416
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1068
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
Liquid`Hasu1319
Trikslyr61
Other Games
summit1g6576
Grubby3528
ArmadaUGS880
shahzam678
JimRising 347
C9.Mang0305
ZombieGrub58
Mew2King48
Maynarde0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick409
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• davetesta37
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 55m
OSC
13h 55m
Stellar Fest
13h 55m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.