On May 10 2012 17:37 milesfacade wrote:
Go MVP and Hero!
Looking forward to the pre-game show, everybody tune in!
Go MVP and Hero!
Looking forward to the pre-game show, everybody tune in!
when exactly does the pre-game show start?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On May 10 2012 17:37 milesfacade wrote: Go MVP and Hero! Looking forward to the pre-game show, everybody tune in! when exactly does the pre-game show start? | ||
|
silverstyle
Singapore1108 Posts
On May 10 2012 17:38 Yello wrote: Show nested quote + On May 10 2012 17:37 milesfacade wrote: Go MVP and Hero! Looking forward to the pre-game show, everybody tune in! when exactly does the pre-game show start? I think its usually 5.45KST... | ||
|
FidoDido
United States1292 Posts
On May 10 2012 17:38 Yello wrote: Show nested quote + On May 10 2012 17:37 milesfacade wrote: Go MVP and Hero! Looking forward to the pre-game show, everybody tune in! when exactly does the pre-game show start? should start within next 5 minutes. I hope they have a long pre-game show this time around. I'd rather watch it than kpop vids that I can view on youtube. | ||
|
Fym
United Kingdom189 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On May 10 2012 17:39 silverstyle wrote: Show nested quote + On May 10 2012 17:38 Yello wrote: On May 10 2012 17:37 milesfacade wrote: Go MVP and Hero! Looking forward to the pre-game show, everybody tune in! when exactly does the pre-game show start? I think its usually 5.45KST... Correct, always 17:45 dead. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
blooddrunKK
Mexico222 Posts
| ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
| ||
|
milesfacade
United Kingdom799 Posts
On May 10 2012 17:46 Fragile51 wrote: 1 minute late! D: i demand a refund! I don't think I've ever seen Gom be one minute late :o | ||
|
Aunvilgod
2653 Posts
| ||
|
DwD
Sweden8621 Posts
| ||
|
Ancient-Hunter
Korea (South)142 Posts
| ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On May 10 2012 17:46 milesfacade wrote: I don't think I've ever seen Gom be one minute late :o 2 minutes now ^^ There have to be some serious issues | ||
|
milesfacade
United Kingdom799 Posts
On May 10 2012 17:48 Yello wrote: Show nested quote + On May 10 2012 17:46 milesfacade wrote: On May 10 2012 17:46 Fragile51 wrote: 1 minute late! D: i demand a refund! I don't think I've ever seen Gom be one minute late :o 2 minutes now ^^ There have to be some serious issues Nearly 4, this is disconcerting :p | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On May 10 2012 17:48 Yello wrote: Show nested quote + On May 10 2012 17:46 milesfacade wrote: On May 10 2012 17:46 Fragile51 wrote: 1 minute late! D: i demand a refund! I don't think I've ever seen Gom be one minute late :o 2 minutes now ^^ There have to be some serious issues maybe mr chae spilled some boiling water over ahn D: | ||
|
milesfacade
United Kingdom799 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
| ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
| ||
|
rave[wcr]
United States1166 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Mini Light Soma BeSt [ Show more ] firebathero Hyuk Stork ZerO Snow Rush ggaemo Zeus Leta hero Killer Pusan Sea.KH sorry Last Sharp Mind Shine Mong soO Bale Shinee Aegong ToSsGirL Trap Sexy NotJumperer Free Yoon HiyA Terrorterran JulyZerg Icarus Sacsri zelot Noble ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35611 singsing2147 olofmeister1175 B2W.Neo921 Mlord262 Hui .174 Liquid`VortiX140 ArmadaUGS140 Mew2King108 ToD75 QueenE74 Chillindude16 Railgan12 ZerO(Twitch)10 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|