On April 13 2012 19:43 pschiu wrote:
I just gotta ask, why is the Learn Korean clip always for "Roach"?
I just gotta ask, why is the Learn Korean clip always for "Roach"?
most popular/best unit ingame?

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
April 13 2012 10:44 GMT
#1561
On April 13 2012 19:43 pschiu wrote: I just gotta ask, why is the Learn Korean clip always for "Roach"? most popular/best unit ingame? ![]() | ||
|
Kiyo.
United States2284 Posts
April 13 2012 10:44 GMT
#1562
On April 13 2012 19:43 Probasaur wrote: unless wrist injuries affect your timings.... when he started the banshee he also started more scv's instead of starting cloak right away and hitting a possible timing that would have caught ryung. but instead loses the banshee Wrist injuries affect how much you can practice which does affect timing | ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
April 13 2012 10:44 GMT
#1563
![]() | ||
|
summerloud
Austria1201 Posts
April 13 2012 10:44 GMT
#1564
| ||
|
Jochan
Poland1730 Posts
April 13 2012 10:44 GMT
#1565
| ||
|
Azurues
Malaysia5612 Posts
April 13 2012 10:44 GMT
#1566
| ||
|
fixed_point
Germany4891 Posts
April 13 2012 10:44 GMT
#1567
On April 13 2012 19:43 pschiu wrote: I just gotta ask, why is the Learn Korean clip always for "Roach"? Repetition is the best way to learn new words They do run it for a few days (a week?) before switching | ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
April 13 2012 10:44 GMT
#1568
On April 13 2012 19:42 Wockets wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2012 19:41 eviltomahawk wrote: Welcome back, Woonjin Terran. I hope your exploding wrist recovers. Oh well. I can always rely on Flash to be the world's best Terran. Idk man, Flash has had a hard time in the SPL finals earlier... Mvp is being outclassed badly... what's going on these days... Perhaps 2012 is really happening after all :O Well, that's because Fantasy is a pretty good player, and Chain Reaction is a shit map. Any other map besides Chain Reaction, and Flash would've curb stomped Bisu. Or at least that is what my fanboy heart believes. | ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1569
On April 13 2012 19:43 VavPK wrote: I do think its funny how people act like bad wrists affects decision making so much in 1 game... loll sure he'll be considerably slower but him not making specific actions has nothing to do with that. Ridiculous... MVP was an amazing player but hes not what he was. Stop making up excuses and think about it... Anyways, I think you guys saying ryung is god awful at TvP are going to be surprised... The lack of practice affects all aspects of his play, I'd assume. | ||
|
Altern
United States1053 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1570
| ||
|
insidious
Australia51 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1571
| ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1572
On April 13 2012 19:44 Doublemint wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2012 19:43 pschiu wrote: I just gotta ask, why is the Learn Korean clip always for "Roach"? most popular/best unit ingame? ![]() ...marines? | ||
|
Boundz(DarKo)
5311 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1573
Do him hard. | ||
|
Blaec
Australia4289 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1574
On April 13 2012 19:43 Fragile51 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2012 19:42 AxionSteel wrote: On April 13 2012 19:41 Assirra wrote: Does tastosis doesn't know about MVP's wrists? They act like he randomly got bad. I would say they have no clue, they know very little about what goes on in the starcraft world it'd seem. Oh come on now, they definitely know that he suffers from his wrists but they can't blame that for everything he does wrongly. True, but if hes playing in pain then its probable that he will make worse decisions. | ||
|
Mouzone
3937 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1575
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1576
On April 13 2012 19:43 Blaec wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2012 19:42 dormer wrote: On April 13 2012 19:41 eviltomahawk wrote: Welcome back, Woonjin Terran. I hope your exploding wrist recovers. Oh well. I can always rely on Flash to be the world's best Terran. While generally true, + Show Spoiler + did you see the SPL finals? /tear :-( And what's up with Gom always showing these montages for the losing player? Kinda anti-climactic -.- I think they picked them a winner and then made a montage for them. But they were wrong twice today. They make one for each player, and show the losers in the first two matches, then the winner's one in the winners' match and then the 4th person in the 2nd place match. | ||
|
unknownGamer
288 Posts
April 13 2012 10:45 GMT
#1577
On April 13 2012 19:44 eviltomahawk wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2012 19:42 Wockets wrote: On April 13 2012 19:41 eviltomahawk wrote: Welcome back, Woonjin Terran. I hope your exploding wrist recovers. Oh well. I can always rely on Flash to be the world's best Terran. Idk man, Flash has had a hard time in the SPL finals earlier... Mvp is being outclassed badly... what's going on these days... Perhaps 2012 is really happening after all :O Well, that's because Fantasy is a pretty good player, and Chain Reaction is a shit map. Any other map besides Chain Reaction, and Flash would've curb stomped Bisu. Or at least that is what my fanboy heart believes. Your "god" is dethroned! | ||
|
Angel_
United States1617 Posts
April 13 2012 10:46 GMT
#1578
On April 13 2012 19:43 Blaec wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2012 19:42 dormer wrote: On April 13 2012 19:41 eviltomahawk wrote: Welcome back, Woonjin Terran. I hope your exploding wrist recovers. Oh well. I can always rely on Flash to be the world's best Terran. While generally true, + Show Spoiler + did you see the SPL finals? /tear :-( And what's up with Gom always showing these montages for the losing player? Kinda anti-climactic -.- I think they picked them a winner and then made a montage for them. But they were wrong twice today. edit: immediately remember i was wrong. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
April 13 2012 10:46 GMT
#1579
On April 13 2012 19:44 eviltomahawk wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2012 19:42 Wockets wrote: On April 13 2012 19:41 eviltomahawk wrote: Welcome back, Woonjin Terran. I hope your exploding wrist recovers. Oh well. I can always rely on Flash to be the world's best Terran. Idk man, Flash has had a hard time in the SPL finals earlier... Mvp is being outclassed badly... what's going on these days... Perhaps 2012 is really happening after all :O Well, that's because Fantasy is a pretty good player, and Chain Reaction is a shit map. Any other map besides Chain Reaction, and Flash would've curb stomped Bisu. Or at least that is what my fanboy heart believes. LOL yeah okay KT fan flash got owned twice by two players who played better deal with it. ( king of offtopic ) | ||
|
LunaSaint
United Kingdom620 Posts
April 13 2012 10:46 GMT
#1580
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2actioN Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap Sexy zelot ToSsGirL Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby5057 summit1g1303 Beastyqt759 B2W.Neo634 ceh9473 byalli351 C9.Mang0154 KnowMe146 ArmadaUGS144 Khaldor122 TKL BRAT_OK Railgan11 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|