• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8230 users

IronSquid: $25k Tournament - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
February 14 2012 04:37 GMT
#401
Holy crap, awesome line-up.
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 04:47:35
February 14 2012 04:46 GMT
#402
Honestly, your lineup is amazing...

But, can't you squeeze DRG in this?

Like, 3 groups of 7, top player of each group advance, rank 2-3 fight for the last spot of the Ro4?

Edit : I understand that this may seem a bit weird, it's just that when I saw the lineup, I saw every single name that sounded like "Starcraft II excellence"... except DRG ><
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 05:00:39
February 14 2012 04:59 GMT
#403
On February 14 2012 08:20 Lasbike wrote:

Edit : Seriously, it's gonna be sick. Any combination of players in RO8 will be the best RO8 ever. I could see like MMA, Mvp, MKP, NesTea, Idra, Stephano, MC & BoxeR :D


yea, I dont think so about IdrA.

replace him with aLive, who just 4-0ed him in under 30 mins.
Mvp Moon Squirtle
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
February 14 2012 05:11 GMT
#404
20 players but says in the OP it's a 16 player tournament....groups stages are 5 players each now?
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
s00s
Profile Joined February 2012
Poland8 Posts
February 14 2012 05:18 GMT
#405
best lineup ever.
parazice
Profile Joined March 2011
Thailand5517 Posts
February 14 2012 05:30 GMT
#406
yes!!!
thx you very mush

MMA MVP wow :D
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 14 2012 05:35 GMT
#407
Boxer, MMA, NesTea, MVP?

HOLY SHIT

#hype
Motoorhead
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland67 Posts
February 14 2012 05:50 GMT
#408
Whoa, what a stacked tournament!

I never thought I would consider IdrA to be the worst player in the pool, but damn in this tournament he is ;]
If you never stop - failure is not an option.
naux
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada738 Posts
February 14 2012 05:58 GMT
#409
On February 14 2012 14:50 Motoorhead wrote:
Whoa, what a stacked tournament!

I never thought I would consider IdrA to be the worst player in the pool, but damn in this tournament he is ;]


how is he the worst player in the pool? are you kidding me
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
February 14 2012 05:59 GMT
#410
On February 14 2012 14:50 Motoorhead wrote:
Whoa, what a stacked tournament!

I never thought I would consider IdrA to be the worst player in the pool, but damn in this tournament he is ;]


I think all Foreigners will get slapped around hard, Stephano might be the only guy to compete in here.
Mvp Moon Squirtle
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 06:08:02
February 14 2012 06:00 GMT
#411
On February 14 2012 14:58 naux wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 14:50 Motoorhead wrote:
Whoa, what a stacked tournament!

I never thought I would consider IdrA to be the worst player in the pool, but damn in this tournament he is ;]


how is he the worst player in the pool? are you kidding me


I don't think people are clicking the spoiler tags and looking at the entire pool of players. Just a few comments ago one guy said replace Idra with aLive when in fact aLive is already invited

Edit: Me dumb
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 06:05:25
February 14 2012 06:04 GMT
#412
On February 14 2012 15:00 Mycl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 14:58 naux wrote:
On February 14 2012 14:50 Motoorhead wrote:
Whoa, what a stacked tournament!

I never thought I would consider IdrA to be the worst player in the pool, but damn in this tournament he is ;]


how is he the worst player in the pool? are you kidding me


I don't think people are clicking the spoiler tags and looking at the entire pool of players. Just a few comments ago one guy said replace Idra with aLive when in fact aLive is already invited


You didnt read that post correctly, I have quoted a guy who predicted the top 8, and then I ve said that aLive would more likely make it out there, than IdrA (his prediction)
Mvp Moon Squirtle
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
February 14 2012 06:07 GMT
#413
On February 14 2012 15:04 GodOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 15:00 Mycl wrote:
On February 14 2012 14:58 naux wrote:
On February 14 2012 14:50 Motoorhead wrote:
Whoa, what a stacked tournament!

I never thought I would consider IdrA to be the worst player in the pool, but damn in this tournament he is ;]


how is he the worst player in the pool? are you kidding me


I don't think people are clicking the spoiler tags and looking at the entire pool of players. Just a few comments ago one guy said replace Idra with aLive when in fact aLive is already invited


You didnt read that post correctly, I have quoted a guy who predicted the top 8, and then I ve said that aLive would more likely make it out there, than IdrA (his prediction)



Yeah I just went back and caught up on the discussion and I actually agree with his prediction :p Mainly because I predict aLive to take out this season of GSL so he should show good play here
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 06:17:58
February 14 2012 06:17 GMT
#414
On February 14 2012 15:07 Mycl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 15:04 GodOfWar wrote:
On February 14 2012 15:00 Mycl wrote:
On February 14 2012 14:58 naux wrote:
On February 14 2012 14:50 Motoorhead wrote:
Whoa, what a stacked tournament!

I never thought I would consider IdrA to be the worst player in the pool, but damn in this tournament he is ;]


how is he the worst player in the pool? are you kidding me


I don't think people are clicking the spoiler tags and looking at the entire pool of players. Just a few comments ago one guy said replace Idra with aLive when in fact aLive is already invited


You didnt read that post correctly, I have quoted a guy who predicted the top 8, and then I ve said that aLive would more likely make it out there, than IdrA (his prediction)



Yeah I just went back and caught up on the discussion and I actually agree with his prediction :p Mainly because I predict aLive to take out this season of GSL so he should show good play here


Your posts are a bit confusing ^^

Well expecting MMA, MC, MVP, MKP, aLive, NesTea, Stephano, Jjakji (or Leenock) to enter Top 8.

PuMa never did too well against Top Korean competition.
Mvp Moon Squirtle
Bugz
Profile Joined December 2011
Denmark14 Posts
February 14 2012 06:27 GMT
#415
Looking forward for it.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
February 14 2012 06:50 GMT
#416
wow.. ALOT of koreans.. dont know if the foreigners have any chance in this..

GO GO MANA AND NERCHIO !!!

this should be an awesome tour
T H C makes ppl happy
NeonFox
Profile Joined January 2011
2373 Posts
February 14 2012 06:51 GMT
#417
Boxer, MMA, NesTea, MVP... This is like the most stacked tournament out of Korea ever.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
February 14 2012 07:27 GMT
#418
so... when is this going to be played ?

;P
T H C makes ppl happy
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 07:32 GMT
#419
omfg this is the most epic lineup ever.

I also LOVE how great TB and apollo have become... I remember earlier in SC when TB garnered a lot of hate; he absorbed that crap up rly well and has become stellar.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Opera
Profile Joined March 2011
France469 Posts
February 14 2012 07:35 GMT
#420
On February 14 2012 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
Boxer, MMA, NesTea, MVP?

HOLY SHIT

#hype

My thought exactly !
It ain't over till it's over
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason50
PtitDrogo 36
ZombieGrub34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
Dendi1015
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 698
shoxiejesuss697
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1683
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo630
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1117
• Scarra592
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 49m
OSC
17h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.