Poll: Recommend asd vs NesTea Game 2?
Yes (27)
53%
No (14)
27%
If you have time (10)
20%
51 total votes
No (14)
If you have time (10)
51 total votes
Your vote: Recommend asd vs NesTea Game 2?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Poll: Recommend asd vs NesTea Game 2? Yes (27) No (14) If you have time (10) 51 total votes Your vote: Recommend asd vs NesTea Game 2? | ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
now please win God of War :D | ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
On December 06 2011 18:35 blade55555 wrote: Nestea to sick at holding all ins and shit lol. Such a sick hold I thought he was dead for sure xD yeah I know, I think I would've died to that.... like...rolled over and died ._T | ||
|
Entropic
Canada2837 Posts
| ||
|
Zdrastochye
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
On December 06 2011 18:24 Zdrastochye wrote: Feeling lucky? Wrong. ![]() | ||
|
Hunted
Australia337 Posts
| ||
|
Chytilova
United States790 Posts
oh and Tasteless is obsessed with that joke LOL | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On December 06 2011 18:36 Zdrastochye wrote: Show nested quote + On December 06 2011 18:24 Zdrastochye wrote: On December 06 2011 18:14 Asha` wrote: ASD gunna win, brace yourselves. Feeling lucky? Wrong. ![]() NesTea got lucky =p ASD shall return for vengeance next season | ||
|
SC2Phoenix
Canada2814 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
I'm with artosis though. I wouldnt be surprised if asd makes Code S still. I think he's a talent, he just needs to be polished. | ||
|
Valikyr
Sweden2653 Posts
On December 06 2011 18:35 Chocobo wrote: Amazing defense by Nestea... how does he do it? BTW I missed game 1... could someone please give me an estimate of how many drones Nestea was on for that baneling bust? Like was it a crazy 1base 16 drone baneling bust, was it 2 base with ~25 workers, or more? Just curious, I'd appreciate it... thanks It was from two more or less saturated hatches, but not sure about exact number. | ||
|
Lixo
202 Posts
On December 06 2011 18:35 Chocobo wrote: Amazing defense by Nestea... how does he do it? BTW I missed game 1... could someone please give me an estimate of how many drones Nestea was on for that baneling bust? Like was it a crazy 1base 16 drone baneling bust, was it 2 base with ~25 workers, or more? Just curious, I'd appreciate it... thanks 2 bases, 2 gases, far more than 25 workers. | ||
|
Emporio
United States3069 Posts
On December 06 2011 18:35 Chocobo wrote: Amazing defense by Nestea... how does he do it? BTW I missed game 1... could someone please give me an estimate of how many drones Nestea was on for that baneling bust? Like was it a crazy 1base 16 drone baneling bust, was it 2 base with ~25 workers, or more? Just curious, I'd appreciate it... thanks ~14+6+ ~14 So.. maybe around 34? | ||
|
zanbo123
68 Posts
| ||
|
Majynx
United States1431 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
theBizness
United States696 Posts
| ||
|
bgx
Poland6595 Posts
| ||
|
coReY425
Denmark86 Posts
Nestea man, just when you seem like youre in a slump, you go ahead and change the rules of the entire game again. | ||
|
zaii
Guam2611 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech134 Rex UpATreeSC JuggernautJason1 Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2337 FrodaN810 ceh9784 Beastyqt613 ArmadaUGS191 KnowMe152 Hui .150 C9.Mang0126 QueenE114 Trikslyr74 Mew2King62 Dewaltoss60 byalli43 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|