On June 14 2011 04:54 CubEdIn wrote:
It's not like he said "FK YOU, CHEESER NOOB!!" or something.
It's not like he said "FK YOU, CHEESER NOOB!!" or something.

I'm pretty sure that's what he said at home! xD
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
June 13 2011 19:55 GMT
#2061
On June 14 2011 04:54 CubEdIn wrote: It's not like he said "FK YOU, CHEESER NOOB!!" or something. ![]() I'm pretty sure that's what he said at home! xD | ||
|
CubEdIn
Romania5359 Posts
June 13 2011 19:58 GMT
#2062
I like both but in this match I like Boxer more. I wish to see mech tho, not bunker rushes. | ||
|
nepeta
1872 Posts
June 13 2011 20:00 GMT
#2063
![]() Go Boxer go! Funny how he's not a mile behind after a failed 2 rax proxy. Guess I'm a bit of a sc2 noob :p | ||
|
ALPINA
3791 Posts
June 13 2011 20:01 GMT
#2064
| ||
|
Chicane
United States7875 Posts
June 13 2011 20:02 GMT
#2065
On June 14 2011 04:55 IPA wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2011 04:54 Darksoldierr wrote: On June 14 2011 04:53 Alpina wrote: What did idra said? I missed :D Nothing, he left without GG and ppl here think its so big thing that must be talked over and over 7 million times No GG against a legendary esports ambassador and classy individual is definitely worth noting. It's not surprising but still worth noting. I disagree. I think it is surprising. IdrA had a history of gging to many respectable players even when the games weren't that good, but would ragequit against someone like Minigun who would beat him in a "regular" game. And obviously Boxer is a very respectable player. | ||
|
nepeta
1872 Posts
June 13 2011 20:04 GMT
#2066
I read somewhere Lithuania had really good internet access/connections, perhaps an imbalance on the side of the CDN? And so far the NASL really has been awesome, must be hard to get a national league running in a federation so big as the US; Korea has it much easier, with everyone being in Seoul and all that :p | ||
|
CubEdIn
Romania5359 Posts
June 13 2011 20:05 GMT
#2067
On June 14 2011 05:01 Alpina wrote: How are you guys even watching nasl? I didn't remember a single day when this "awesome" tournament wasn't lagging like hell. It never ever lagged for me (though, once or twice it was down completely for a couple of minutes), other than that I got perfect streaming in 480p. I blame your ISP. | ||
|
Mordiford
4448 Posts
June 13 2011 20:05 GMT
#2068
On June 14 2011 04:54 CubEdIn wrote: It's not BM. If I don't think it was a good game I don't have to say it. You can consider it a rage quit, sure, but come on, you guys are way too touchy about what is BM and what isn't. It's not like he said "FK YOU, CHEESER NOOB!!" or something. ![]() A "gg" is widely regarded as respectful formality similar to a handshake after a game, due to the nature and potential for online competition. It's not really about it being a good game, if you think your opponent "outplayed" you, you can add a "wp" at the end to commend them on their play. Don't want to derail the thread, I just feel like the, "It wasn't a good game so I didn't say gg" thing really works for me. I'm not tearing my hair out over IdrA not saying "gg", it's nothing new, even it's The Emperor, IdrA will do what IdrA does... | ||
|
arachnidd
211 Posts
June 13 2011 20:06 GMT
#2069
| ||
|
Mailing
United States3087 Posts
June 13 2011 20:06 GMT
#2070
On June 14 2011 05:05 Mordiford wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2011 04:54 CubEdIn wrote: On June 14 2011 04:52 TI83 wrote: Idra BMing Boxer . What a pathetic kid. It's not BM. If I don't think it was a good game I don't have to say it. You can consider it a rage quit, sure, but come on, you guys are way too touchy about what is BM and what isn't. It's not like he said "FK YOU, CHEESER NOOB!!" or something. ![]() A "gg" is widely regarded as respectful formality similar to a handshake after a game, due to the nature and potential for online competition. It's not really about it being a good game, if you think your opponent "outplayed" you, you can add a "wp" at the end to commend them on their play. Don't want to derail the thread, I just feel like the, "It wasn't a good game so I didn't say gg" thing really works for me. I'm not tearing my hair out over IdrA not saying "gg", it's nothing new, even it's The Emperor, IdrA will do what IdrA does... A lot of professional sports athletes wouldn't shake hands if they were not required to do so by their teams. Thankfully SC2 is not like this. | ||
|
PDizzle
Denmark1754 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2071
| ||
|
FenneK
France1231 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2072
| ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2073
| ||
|
zerker2strong
775 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2074
| ||
|
K_Dilkington
Sweden449 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2075
| ||
|
Coulthard
Greece3359 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2076
....Idra has left the game | ||
|
howLiN
Portugal1676 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2077
| ||
|
loazis
Netherlands381 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2078
| ||
|
ALPINA
3791 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2079
On June 14 2011 05:05 CubEdIn wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2011 05:01 Alpina wrote: How are you guys even watching nasl? I didn't remember a single day when this "awesome" tournament wasn't lagging like hell. It never ever lagged for me (though, once or twice it was down completely for a couple of minutes), other than that I got perfect streaming in 480p. I blame your ISP. My ISP is perfect and no tournament apart nasl are lagging for me. | ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
June 13 2011 20:07 GMT
#2080
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7628 JimRising Day[9].tv471 C9.Mang0288 WinterStarcraft287 Maynarde152 Sick148 Livibee144 ViBE107 ArmadaUGS44 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|