• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:22
CEST 03:22
KST 10:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8424 users

[NASL] Day 9-4 - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 Next
qazadex
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia473 Posts
June 12 2011 04:34 GMT
#1021
Storming the missile turret.
iyoume
Profile Joined May 2011
2501 Posts
June 12 2011 04:34 GMT
#1022
well, that attack didn't work... at all.

gg Ace
BeSt <3 | HoeJJa | Leta :: team Polt
-UMADIMSTYLIN-
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Cuba292 Posts
June 12 2011 04:34 GMT
#1023
and this is why you dont play mech
Jtn
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
444 Posts
June 12 2011 04:35 GMT
#1024
Lol I think Sheth should've made his bed before he started casting.
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
June 12 2011 04:35 GMT
#1025
Poll: Recommend Ace vs GoOdy game 3?

No (6)
 
60%

Yes (2)
 
20%

If you have time (2)
 
20%

10 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Ace vs GoOdy game 3?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time

Who dat ninja?
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
June 12 2011 04:35 GMT
#1026
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.
Quotidian
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1937 Posts
June 12 2011 04:35 GMT
#1027
anyone figured out why goody still does these shitty builds vs p?
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 04:47:35
June 12 2011 04:35 GMT
#1028
Updated playoff stuff:

(Z)Ret 8-1 (16-4) +12 -- advances to finals
(T)Strelok 8-1 (17-6) +11 -- advances to finals
(T)BoxeR 7-1 (15-6) +9
(T)SeleCT 7-2 (16-5) +11 -- advances to finals
(Z)Moon 7-2 (15-5) +10 -- advances to finals
(P)Squirtle 7-2 (15-7) +8 -- advances to finals
(Z)July 7-2 (14-6) +8 -- advances to finals
(Z)Sheth 7-2 (14-6) +8 -- advances to finals
(P)Ace 7-2 (15-8) +7
(Z)MorroW 7-2 (15-8) +7
(P)NaNiwa 6-2 (13-4) +11
(Z)Sen 6-2 (14-5) +9
(Z)Zenio 6-2 (13-5) +8
(Z)IdrA 6-2 (13-6) +7
(P)MC 6-2 (12-8) +4
(P)KiWiKaKi 6-3 (13-6) +7
(T)Fenix 6-3 (13-8) +5
(P)White-Ra 6-3 (13-8) +5 -- advances to finals
(T)SjoW 6-3 (13-8) +5
(T)NaDa 6-3 (14-9) + 5
(P)HasuObs 5-4 (12-11) +1
(P)TT1 5-4 (11-10) +1
(Z)DarKFoRcE 5-4 (11-11) +0
(P)Socke 4-4 (10-10) +0
(P)MaNa 4-4 (9-9) +0
(Z)MoMaN 4-5 (12-11) +1
(P)Axslav 4-5 (11-11) +0
(P)CrunCher 4-5 (11-11) +0
(T)TLO 4-5 (10-11) -1
(T)BRAT_OK 4-5 (10-12) -2

This is the 30 player line. Everyone above this line definitely qualifies for the playoffs. Everyone below definitely does not, UNLESS TLO is abstaining from his spot in the playoffs. Then dde has a really good chance at qualifying, and ClouD can compete if he 2-0s.

(T)dde 4-5 (9-12) -3
(P)iNcontroL 4-5 (10-14) -4
(T)ClouD 3-5 (7-12) -5
(T)Ensnare 3-6 (8-12) -4
(T)Stalife 3-6 (9-13) -4
(Z)mOOnGLaDe 3-6 (9-13) -4
(T)RainBOw 3-6 (8-13) -5
(Z)ViBE 3-6 (6-12) -6
(Z)SLush 3-6 (8-15) -7
(P)Tyler 2-6 (6-12) -6
(T)Drewbie 2-6 (5-13) -8
(Z)HayprO 2-7 (6-14) -8
(T)GoOdy 2-7 (7-16) -9
(Z)Machine 2-7 (7-16) -9
(T)KawaiiRice 2-7 (6-15) -9
(Z)CatZ 1-8 (7-16) -9
(P)Grubby 1-8 (6-17) -11
(T)qxc 1-8 (5-17) -12
(P)Artosis 1-8 (2-16) -14
(T)PainUser 0-8 (2-16) -14
ModeratorGood content always wins.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
June 12 2011 04:35 GMT
#1029
Sheth is so nice <3

"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
DigitalisDestructi
Profile Joined November 2010
United States488 Posts
June 12 2011 04:36 GMT
#1030
LOL at Sheth's bed.
Deus Ex is awesome -- soundcloud.com/user9260191 -- soundclick.com/ekarinsm -- purevolume.com/ekarinsm
ComTrav
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1093 Posts
June 12 2011 04:36 GMT
#1031
On June 12 2011 13:35 Quotidian wrote:
anyone figured out why goody still does these shitty builds vs p?


Have you seen any of the games where he tries to play bio vs. p?

It's better this way.
sjschmidt93
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2518 Posts
June 12 2011 04:36 GMT
#1032
On June 12 2011 13:35 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.


No, but mass tank + 1 ghost beats mass immortal.
My grandpa could've proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead. -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
June 12 2011 04:38 GMT
#1033
On June 12 2011 13:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:35 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.


No, but mass tank + 1 ghost beats mass immortal.


Ghosts require a little micro, thats why he doesnt use them.
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
June 12 2011 04:38 GMT
#1034
On June 12 2011 13:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:35 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.


No, but mass tank + 1 ghost beats mass immortal.


I know this is somewhat semantics but I cant imagine one ghost hitting all those immortals. I mean I know EMP is pretty good but I dont think it has that much splash or even one ghost making a battle go from losing absolutely nothing to losing everything.
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
June 12 2011 04:38 GMT
#1035
On June 12 2011 13:38 Focuspants wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:35 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.


No, but mass tank + 1 ghost beats mass immortal.


Ghosts require a little micro, thats why he doesnt use them.


Ouch, low blow

Looking forward to some good games later on!
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
TheHova
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom2612 Posts
June 12 2011 04:39 GMT
#1036
On June 12 2011 13:38 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:35 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.


No, but mass tank + 1 ghost beats mass immortal.


I know this is somewhat semantics but I cant imagine one ghost hitting all those immortals. I mean I know EMP is pretty good but I dont think it has that much splash or even one ghost making a battle go from losing absolutely nothing to losing everything.


And it's pretty irrelevant. As if GoOdy would ever build a ghost academy.
Clog
Profile Joined January 2011
United States950 Posts
June 12 2011 04:40 GMT
#1037
On June 12 2011 13:38 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:35 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.


No, but mass tank + 1 ghost beats mass immortal.


I know this is somewhat semantics but I cant imagine one ghost hitting all those immortals. I mean I know EMP is pretty good but I dont think it has that much splash or even one ghost making a battle go from losing absolutely nothing to losing everything.


It also didn't help that the hellions weren't anywhere near the zealots. I think they were off killing rocks, shooting stalkers, or picking their noses or something. 1 zealot tanked an assload of tank shots as the rest of the zealots and immortals waltzed up to the unsupported tanks. Really poor positioning for goody lol
NesTea | LosirA | MVP | CoCa | Nada | Ryung | DRG | YongHwa
qazadex
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia473 Posts
June 12 2011 04:40 GMT
#1038
On June 12 2011 13:39 TheHova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:38 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:35 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.


No, but mass tank + 1 ghost beats mass immortal.


I know this is somewhat semantics but I cant imagine one ghost hitting all those immortals. I mean I know EMP is pretty good but I dont think it has that much splash or even one ghost making a battle go from losing absolutely nothing to losing everything.


And it's pretty irrelevant. As if GoOdy would ever build a ghost academy.


In the first game, Goody built about 20 ghosts...
Artrey
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany270 Posts
June 12 2011 04:41 GMT
#1039
<3 Sheth trolling Gretorp all evening. :-)
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
June 12 2011 04:41 GMT
#1040
On June 12 2011 13:40 qazadex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 13:39 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:38 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:35 Adreme wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:29 TheHova wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:28 qazadex wrote:
On June 12 2011 13:27 TheHova wrote:
I feel like you just have to blindly double robo against GoOdy and just mass mass mass immortal.

Mass Tank beats mass Immortal.


Double robo with chargelots? I don't know. You'd think someone would have figured it out by now.


I think we have settled that mass tank does not beat mass immortal.


No, but mass tank + 1 ghost beats mass immortal.


I know this is somewhat semantics but I cant imagine one ghost hitting all those immortals. I mean I know EMP is pretty good but I dont think it has that much splash or even one ghost making a battle go from losing absolutely nothing to losing everything.


And it's pretty irrelevant. As if GoOdy would ever build a ghost academy.


In the first game, Goody built about 20 ghosts...

Really? I didn't even see a single emp lol
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 28
Nina 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12230
Rain 2158
Artosis 541
White-Ra 191
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4327
Counter-Strike
taco 204
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1687
ArmadaUGS441
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1181
WinterStarcraft425
Other Games
summit1g8819
Day[9].tv694
shahzam643
JimRising 588
Maynarde155
ViBE149
C9.Mang0144
PiGStarcraft61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra988
• Day9tv694
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 39m
OSC
11h 39m
Stellar Fest
11h 39m
OSC
22h 39m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.