• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:45
CEST 10:45
KST 17:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9179 users

[NASL] Day 8-3 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
June 04 2011 02:21 GMT
#21
On June 04 2011 11:16 DaCruise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 11:12 windsupernova wrote:
Wow, did I read this right? 2 walkovers? t.t

I know its not NASLs fault but it sucks


Indeed it does. I wish the players would respect this new huge awesome idea of a tournament more than what we see. It shows who the true professionals are.


Not taking a pause for MLG might be seen as... non-professional.
BackHo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand400 Posts
June 04 2011 02:22 GMT
#22
On June 04 2011 11:20 windsupernova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 11:16 BackHo wrote:
On June 04 2011 11:12 windsupernova wrote:
Wow, did I read this right? 2 walkovers? t.t

I know its not NASLs fault but it sucks


Oh, which ones are the walkovers? Where can I find this information.


DDE(and I think) Naniwa.

They showed the text on the stream and I think the OP will update when he cans.


Haha, I AM the OP. InControl mentioned in one of the other LR threads that they would begin announcing the walkovers at the beginning so people wouldn't waste their time waiting to it would appear that they still aren't doing this. Fuck 'em. I'll be severely pissed if I wait only to find out Nada isn't playing today.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
June 04 2011 02:22 GMT
#23
On June 04 2011 11:21 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 11:16 DaCruise wrote:
On June 04 2011 11:12 windsupernova wrote:
Wow, did I read this right? 2 walkovers? t.t

I know its not NASLs fault but it sucks


Indeed it does. I wish the players would respect this new huge awesome idea of a tournament more than what we see. It shows who the true professionals are.


Not taking a pause for MLG might be seen as... non-professional.

well since these games were played on wednesday...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jumbled
Profile Joined September 2010
1543 Posts
June 04 2011 02:23 GMT
#24
On June 04 2011 11:20 windsupernova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 11:16 BackHo wrote:
On June 04 2011 11:12 windsupernova wrote:
Wow, did I read this right? 2 walkovers? t.t

I know its not NASLs fault but it sucks


Oh, which ones are the walkovers? Where can I find this information.


DDE(and I think) Naniwa.

They showed the text on the stream and I think the OP will update when he cans.

Do you mean that those two won by walkover, or that they didn't show up?
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
June 04 2011 02:25 GMT
#25
On June 04 2011 11:22 BackHo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 11:20 windsupernova wrote:
On June 04 2011 11:16 BackHo wrote:
On June 04 2011 11:12 windsupernova wrote:
Wow, did I read this right? 2 walkovers? t.t

I know its not NASLs fault but it sucks


Oh, which ones are the walkovers? Where can I find this information.


DDE(and I think) Naniwa.

They showed the text on the stream and I think the OP will update when he cans.


Haha, I AM the OP. InControl mentioned in one of the other LR threads that they would begin announcing the walkovers at the beginning so people wouldn't waste their time waiting to it would appear that they still aren't doing this. Fuck 'em. I'll be severely pissed if I wait only to find out Nada isn't playing today.


Oh snap! XD but yeah they did it as with previous walkovers. I am sure one of them was DDE the other one I am not so sure, my attention is divided with MLG.Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
last.resistance
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada543 Posts
June 04 2011 02:26 GMT
#26
I asked the stream chat and they said that Haypro took a loss and Naniwa took a win. So I guess DDE 2-0 Haypro and Naniwa 2-0 Moonglade.

Combined this with him not being in FXO's roster for the GSTL I hope everything okay for Moonglade.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 02:26:53
June 04 2011 02:26 GMT
#27
On June 04 2011 11:23 Jumbled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 11:20 windsupernova wrote:
On June 04 2011 11:16 BackHo wrote:
On June 04 2011 11:12 windsupernova wrote:
Wow, did I read this right? 2 walkovers? t.t

I know its not NASLs fault but it sucks


Oh, which ones are the walkovers? Where can I find this information.


DDE(and I think) Naniwa.

They showed the text on the stream and I think the OP will update when he cans.

Do you mean that those two won by walkover, or that they didn't show up?


Edit: NVM look above post
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
BackHo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand400 Posts
June 04 2011 02:28 GMT
#28
Poll: Would you recommend Strelok v Kawaii game 1?

N (4)
 
80%

Y (1)
 
20%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend Strelok v Kawaii game 1?

(Vote): Y
(Vote): N
(Vote): If you have time



Jumbled
Profile Joined September 2010
1543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 02:29:15
June 04 2011 02:28 GMT
#29
On June 04 2011 11:26 last.resistance wrote:
I asked the stream chat and they said that Haypro took a loss and Naniwa took a win. So I guess DDE 2-0 Haypro and Naniwa 2-0 Moonglade.

Combined this with him not being in FXO's roster for the GSTL I hope everything okay for Moonglade.

Well he's still streaming on TL at times, so he's probably just taking a break from competitive play to focus on something else. It happens with players from time to time.

Edit: I still think it's poor form for players not to make every effort to play out their pool games, even if they have nothing to play for.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
June 04 2011 02:33 GMT
#30
3:40 Command Center going down for kawaii
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
June 04 2011 02:35 GMT
#31
All done, update please
Thank God and gunrun.
BackHo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand400 Posts
June 04 2011 02:36 GMT
#32
On June 04 2011 11:35 Primadog wrote:
All done, update please


Where's your thread?
BackHo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand400 Posts
June 04 2011 02:37 GMT
#33
On June 04 2011 11:36 BackHo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 11:35 Primadog wrote:
All done, update please


Where's your thread?


Oh, thanks.
BackHo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 03:08:09
June 04 2011 02:39 GMT
#34
On June 04 2011 11:35 Primadog wrote:
All done, update please


Hey bro, do you mind creating it as a new thread?

Edit: Nevermind, I've updated the OP.
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
June 04 2011 02:41 GMT
#35
Hey thanks for making this thread, I know it probably was hard with MLG going on
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
BackHo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand400 Posts
June 04 2011 02:43 GMT
#36
On June 04 2011 11:41 1Eris1 wrote:
Hey thanks for making this thread, I know it probably was hard with MLG going on


Thanks! I'm just pretty bad with the format.
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
June 04 2011 02:44 GMT
#37
Does anyone have the results ?
Dodge arrows
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 04 2011 02:45 GMT
#38
Double walkover!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BackHo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 02:51:32
June 04 2011 02:46 GMT
#39
On June 04 2011 11:44 TheSubtleArt wrote:
Does anyone have the results ?


They're in the OP - there's basically two OPs in the OP, one by me and one by Primal. I'm just not sure how to edit Primal's one.

Edit: I'm working on it.
BackHo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand400 Posts
June 04 2011 02:51 GMT
#40
Poll: Would you recommend Strelok v Kawaii game 2?

Nay (3)
 
75%

Yay (1)
 
25%

If you have tay (0)
 
0%

4 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend Strelok v Kawaii game 2?

(Vote): Yay
(Vote): Nay
(Vote): If you have tay



Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 556
910 432
Hyuk 313
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 65
Yoon 48
Mind 37
Shinee 36
Soma 27
ZergMaN 27
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 27
Light 26
Bale 25
yabsab 17
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe182
League of Legends
JimRising 463
Counter-Strike
olofmeister943
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2153
Khaldor468
Other Games
singsing1096
ceh9584
XBOCT286
Mew2King152
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream282
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH193
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1403
• Stunt549
Other Games
• WagamamaTV98
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 15m
Stellar Fest
4h 15m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.