Honestly I can't even watch it on the lowest stream quality. I'm sitting on something like a 20mbit connection atm too.
Can't believe I paid 25 dollars to support this :/
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Spectorials
558 Posts
Honestly I can't even watch it on the lowest stream quality. I'm sitting on something like a 20mbit connection atm too. Can't believe I paid 25 dollars to support this :/ | ||
|
Engore
United States1916 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:16 tenkka wrote: Incontrol always pronounces it as Keeweekhaki ![]() Sheth says Kiwikiki lol. | ||
|
edwahn
New Zealand121 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:15 AWakefield wrote: I've come to a conclusion. Hotel internet sucks. Gonna have to rely on this thread to keep me updated. At work, so I'm going to rely on this thread too. C'mon ppl, some LR please :D | ||
|
jmbthirteen
United States10734 Posts
| ||
|
dafnay
Angola375 Posts
| ||
|
kochujang
Germany1226 Posts
| ||
|
YoungNeil
Canada328 Posts
| ||
|
cooked
China1238 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:14 MCMXVI wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2011 10:13 tones wrote: 480p is freezing every few seconds, 360p running smoothly. can't wait for artosis vs grubby! My 480p stream is silky smooth.. Norway/12mbit connection edit: froze @ 16~ second mark of the countdown... for a couple of seconds the stream seemed to go offline for me for a quick few seconds during the break after game 1, and now 480p is running smooth for me | ||
|
FrostShadow
United States335 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:18 edwahn wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2011 10:15 AWakefield wrote: I've come to a conclusion. Hotel internet sucks. Gonna have to rely on this thread to keep me updated. At work, so I'm going to rely on this thread too. C'mon ppl, some LR please :D Map 2, Kiwi up 1-0. Both players going for fast expansions. | ||
|
oDieN[Siege]
United States2905 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:18 dafnay wrote: Big mac > cordon bleu I definitely agree with you. Bigmac is the manwich of all manwiches. | ||
|
anTi_
United States499 Posts
| ||
|
Engore
United States1916 Posts
| ||
|
kochujang
Germany1226 Posts
| ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:19 Odien wrote: I definitely agree with you. Bigmac is the manwich of all manwiches. Get that shit out of here, McGangBang is where it's at. | ||
|
rolfe
United Kingdom1266 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:18 edwahn wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2011 10:15 AWakefield wrote: I've come to a conclusion. Hotel internet sucks. Gonna have to rely on this thread to keep me updated. At work, so I'm going to rely on this thread too. C'mon ppl, some LR please :D first game kiwi DT drops tlo, does a ton of damage and triggers a marine scv attack a couple of times. also incontrol has been making fun of how idra pronounces root lol | ||
|
oDieN[Siege]
United States2905 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:20 Jyvblamo wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2011 10:19 Odien wrote: On May 19 2011 10:18 dafnay wrote: Big mac > cordon bleu I definitely agree with you. Bigmac is the manwich of all manwiches. Get that shit out of here, McGangBang is where it's at. McGangBang? What on earth is that? | ||
|
57 Corvette
Canada5941 Posts
"Gotta go take a wicked yes" | ||
|
adeezy
United States1428 Posts
| ||
|
crawlingchaos
Canada2025 Posts
| ||
|
oDieN[Siege]
United States2905 Posts
On May 19 2011 10:23 adeezy wrote: Commentary has been pretty lacklustering these two games lol Where's IdrA!??! ^^ I really do enjoy IdrA's commentary. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|