• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8546 users

NASL Day 4-2 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 74 75 76 Next
Authweight
Profile Joined May 2010
United States304 Posts
May 06 2011 00:52 GMT
#61
On May 06 2011 09:51 Dali. wrote:
Oh god 3 back-to-back ZvPs. I fear what this live report may become.


Prediction: Cruncher beats July. Thread explodes
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
May 06 2011 00:52 GMT
#62
On May 06 2011 09:47 Dr.Sin wrote:
Idra is casting next week I believe.


IdrA casting O.o... I can see it now: "Zerg is up 150 food but protoss has one collosus so he's fine."

Seriously though. I hope he keeps the balance talk out of his casting.
AimForTheBushes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1760 Posts
May 06 2011 00:54 GMT
#63
On May 06 2011 09:51 Dali. wrote:
Oh god 3 back-to-back ZvPs. I fear what this live report may become.


Didn't even notice that..wonder what the over/under is on how many pages it takes before some (*cues the Tasteless voice) Neeerrrrrddddd starts raging about FFs...or the deathball...or void rays.. or phoenix... or 4gate..
dapanman
Profile Joined September 2010
United States316 Posts
May 06 2011 00:55 GMT
#64
LOOKING GOOD GRETORP ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
YoungNeil
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada328 Posts
May 06 2011 00:55 GMT
#65
On May 06 2011 09:52 dudecrush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:47 Dr.Sin wrote:
Idra is casting next week I believe.


IdrA casting O.o... I can see it now: "Zerg is up 150 food but protoss has one collosus so he's fine."

Seriously though. I hope he keeps the balance talk out of his casting.

He did some casting for the GSL way back when (season 1?) with Jason Lee, and I seem to recall that he was quite good. He definitely has the knowledge to be an Artosis-like caster, and it's not like Artosis himself is always entirely impartial. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how Idra does.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 06 2011 00:56 GMT
#66
On May 06 2011 09:52 Authweight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:51 Dali. wrote:
Oh god 3 back-to-back ZvPs. I fear what this live report may become.


Prediction: Cruncher beats July. Thread explodes


You forgot "Ban list jumps 2 pages"
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
May 06 2011 00:56 GMT
#67
On May 06 2011 09:51 Dali. wrote:
Oh god 3 back-to-back ZvPs. I fear what this live report may become.

Riding on the back of all the recent IdrA drama too, forecast isn't looking good!

I'm going to make this into a game. I call it "Guess how many posts he has in IdrA's fanclub"
Sandro
Profile Joined April 2011
897 Posts
May 06 2011 00:57 GMT
#68
On May 06 2011 09:52 Authweight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:51 Dali. wrote:
Oh god 3 back-to-back ZvPs. I fear what this live report may become.


Prediction: Cruncher beats July. Thread explodes

He better beat him, July has infinity better mechanics and APM and strategy than Cruncher.
haylmfao
Profile Joined January 2011
124 Posts
May 06 2011 00:57 GMT
#69
On May 06 2011 09:52 Authweight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:51 Dali. wrote:
Oh god 3 back-to-back ZvPs. I fear what this live report may become.


Prediction: Cruncher beats July. Thread explodes

Why would that be suprising at all? I have never seen Cruncher block his nexus with a pylon so there's no reason why he wouldn't easily win.
elsx
Profile Joined November 2009
115 Posts
May 06 2011 00:58 GMT
#70
Sorry If I've missed it but why does incontrol take the entire day off when he's only playing one of the matches? Wouldn't it be more sensible that he just not cast his own game?

Seems a little lazy on his part.
branflakes14
Profile Joined July 2010
2082 Posts
May 06 2011 00:58 GMT
#71
"Which we're going to see MoMantarily."
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
May 06 2011 00:58 GMT
#72
On May 06 2011 09:58 elsx wrote:
Sorry If I've missed it but why does incontrol take the entire day off when he's only playing one of the matches? Wouldn't it be more sensible that he just not cast his own game?

Seems a little lazy on his part.

I think they have guest casters in his place. Gretorp just does the opening bit by himself
AimForTheBushes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1760 Posts
May 06 2011 00:58 GMT
#73
And I gotta say..Gretorp is lookin pretty snazzy. (Maybe needs a tie, if he's gonna button up all the way, though)
bebe01
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)512 Posts
May 06 2011 00:59 GMT
#74
so... gretorp is gonna be talking for the next 30 minutes?
SpiritAshura
Profile Joined March 2007
United States1271 Posts
May 06 2011 00:59 GMT
#75
On May 06 2011 09:52 Dali. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:51 SpiritAshura wrote:
Hour later they actually start the games? this is kinda ridiculous I wish they would post times that they start the actual games of the day. Normally it's 30 minutes of BS, now it's almost an hour today?


Its always at 10pm KST. I don't believe its ever changed.

Yeah I noticed after I posted it, cinco de drinko isn't working in my favor. Just got back from the bar T_T
Pekkz
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway1505 Posts
May 06 2011 01:00 GMT
#76
I wish they just scrach the preshow all together. Its not like they cant talk about the matches in the early stages of the games. The whole production would be much better of by just jumping streight into the games and blowing threw it all.
Freebirdo7
Profile Joined February 2011
United States163 Posts
May 06 2011 01:00 GMT
#77
iNcontrol fighting! So excited

rooting for:

MoMan
iNcontrol
July
White-Ra
Ensnare
AimForTheBushes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1760 Posts
May 06 2011 01:01 GMT
#78
I'm not completely sold on catspajamas as a game caster..but there's no denying that he's got one of the greatest radio voices ever..
Euclid
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada126 Posts
May 06 2011 01:02 GMT
#79
Pirating live on NASL :O
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
May 06 2011 01:02 GMT
#80
On May 06 2011 10:01 AimForTheBushes wrote:
I'm not completely sold on catspajamas as a game caster..but there's no denying that he's got one of the greatest radio voices ever..


I actually don't think his voice is that good for radio personally, but I haven't heard him cast before, so I'll give him a shot.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 74 75 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12795
Rain 1983
Dewaltoss 44
NaDa 33
Bale 29
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 642
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1474
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft608
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2556
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo865
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 26m
OSC
9h 26m
Stellar Fest
9h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.