• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9320 users

[GSL] Official Code S rankings - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Niick
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia426 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 12:45:13
December 03 2010 12:43 GMT
#201
On December 03 2010 17:29 [ur]Chin wrote:
Show nested quote +


I would rather have the last 4 players of each Code be automatically demoted and The best
On December 03 2010 17:01 butter wrote:
Jooktojung is on oGs now, right? So Minchul and Polt aren't just fighting for themselves but also to steal the wildcards for their teammates.

source? I haven't heard anything about that.


Day 3, oGsHyberDub interview

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=171013



ah excellent, I noticed his ladder name had changed to oGsJookTo.. but i wasn't 100% sure if it was him (couldnt find another high ranking jookto.. but you never know..

p.s. he'd be oGsJookTo now not oGsJookToJung Jung having been his clan


edit: http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/81892/1/oGsjookTo/
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
Hoju
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States449 Posts
December 03 2010 12:45 GMT
#202
Code S player list is set! Congrats to the final qualifier, LiquidJinro!

I will keep the points updated and I'll update the Code A list, once GomTV announces how they'll break the 59 player tie for the last 20 spots.
www.TheInfestedArchon.com - SC2 Satire
Laquendi
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland35 Posts
December 03 2010 12:50 GMT
#203
Nice! Really fast work Hoju. Gratz to Jinro for the last Code S spot.
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
December 03 2010 12:51 GMT
#204
Team distributions

oGs - 8
Ensnare, Zenio, Nada, InCa, MC, Hyperdub, TheWind, JookToJung

Prime - 6
MarineKing, HongUn, Maka, Check, Polt, Anypro

TSL - 4
FruitDealer, Rain, sSKS, Clide

Zenex - 4
LiveForever, Kyrix, SanZenith, LegalMind

foU - 3
Leenock, TheBest, Choya

IM - 2
NesTea, MVP

Liquid - 1
Jinro

SlayerS - 1
BoxeR

EG - 1
Idra

ST - 1
RainBOw

NsP(??) - 1
Genius

oGs dominating the S class ranking by taking a quarter of the spots



Hoju
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States449 Posts
December 03 2010 12:52 GMT
#205
On December 03 2010 21:43 Niick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2010 17:29 [ur]Chin wrote:


I would rather have the last 4 players of each Code be automatically demoted and The best
On December 03 2010 17:01 butter wrote:
Jooktojung is on oGs now, right? So Minchul and Polt aren't just fighting for themselves but also to steal the wildcards for their teammates.

source? I haven't heard anything about that.


Day 3, oGsHyberDub interview

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=171013



ah excellent, I noticed his ladder name had changed to oGsJookTo.. but i wasn't 100% sure if it was him (couldnt find another high ranking jookto.. but you never know..

p.s. he'd be oGsJookTo now not oGsJookToJung Jung having been his clan


edit: http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/81892/1/oGsjookTo/

Ah, I thought that Jung was part of his name and wasn't part of the jung clan (I think Tastosis said that), but I guess that disproves it (unless he had to shorten it due to character limits, I guess we'll see).
www.TheInfestedArchon.com - SC2 Satire
munchmunch
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada789 Posts
December 03 2010 13:17 GMT
#206
Congrats to Jinro! So amazing to see Liquid with a player in Code S.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
December 03 2010 13:20 GMT
#207
Hmm... interesting,.... somehow never heard of this JookToJung guy until now. Qualifying for code S with a 3-7 GSL record seems a bit.... wrong?
Laquendi
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland35 Posts
December 03 2010 13:31 GMT
#208
On December 03 2010 22:20 EtherealDeath wrote:
Hmm... interesting,.... somehow never heard of this JookToJung guy until now. Qualifying for code S with a 3-7 GSL record seems a bit.... wrong?

Actually even 0-6 would have been enough for him. I think he made a great accomplishment by qualifying for every GSL and deserves his spot. Still I'm sad to see players like July, Sangho and a bunch of foreigners not make it.
KevinIX
Profile Joined October 2009
United States2472 Posts
December 03 2010 13:31 GMT
#209
How will the 2011 GSL's work. Will it still be monthly GSLs?
Liquid FIGHTING!!!
Wargizmo
Profile Joined March 2010
1237 Posts
December 03 2010 13:32 GMT
#210

Poor Tankboy must be mad at his teammate for playing so horribly and costing him Code-S
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
December 03 2010 13:36 GMT
#211
On December 03 2010 22:31 Laquendi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2010 22:20 EtherealDeath wrote:
Hmm... interesting,.... somehow never heard of this JookToJung guy until now. Qualifying for code S with a 3-7 GSL record seems a bit.... wrong?

Actually even 0-6 would have been enough for him. I think he made a great accomplishment by qualifying for every GSL and deserves his spot. Still I'm sad to see players like July, Sangho and a bunch of foreigners not make it.



yeah. the reason why this looks akward is that tlpd only knows about the main event games, but ignores the qualifier games.

for example, tester has a 6-3 record in the gsl, while jooktojung has a 3-7 record. but if u include the qualifiers, jooktojung would have a better record than tester because he was pulling through the qualifiers while tester was not, two times in a row. even qualifying for the ro64 of a gsl is a feat because it means u have defeated a bunch of perhaps really good players to get there.
thus, the tlpd stats can be really misleading.
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Niick
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia426 Posts
December 03 2010 13:39 GMT
#212
Q. Any comments?
A. We moved to a new team house, it's very wide and nice. Jo Chang-Ho, oGsjookTo, oGsCezanne, oGsTheWinD and Liquid'Ret helped me practice a lot, so I want to thank them. I also want to thank oGsCarmel, oGsVines and NsPGenius for suggesting the build. oGsjookTo got Code S since I won today, so I think maybe he should buy me dinner. I want to tell other protoss players that us protosses that made it here will be playing spectacular games, so I hope they can start winning with the builds we use. Lastly, I want to thank the manager Hwang Kyu-Hoon, coach oGsTheWinD and coach oGsGon.


from the oGs MC winners interview, confirmation !
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 03 2010 13:39 GMT
#213
TLO is Code A, but won't he forfeit that spot due to not being in Korea?
GP
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1056 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 13:47:10
December 03 2010 13:42 GMT
#214
From the games I've seen of JookTo online, he seems really solid and creative. He's one of my favorite Zergs. I wonder if he has nerves though, because he lost pretty terribly to Little Boy. I'm really happy to see him in OGS, I hope they get enough money from their sponsors to cover all of their new players however. They're picking up so many people.
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
December 03 2010 13:52 GMT
#215
On December 03 2010 22:39 HolydaKing wrote:
TLO is Code A, but won't he forfeit that spot due to not being in Korea?


If anyone isn't able to play (e.g. sick, not in Korea), then they'll move down the list. They'll probably take the top 64 they can get for the first code A tournament and then that will be set.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Rampager
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia1007 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 14:16:18
December 03 2010 14:15 GMT
#216
Edit: Nevermind, dumb question

Thanks for the compiled list, Ret fighting!
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
December 03 2010 14:53 GMT
#217
After looking at the finalized code S list, GSL4 will be an incredible tournament. There isnt a single player on there I would be 'meh' about seeing. Also Jinro & Idra in it makes for even more exciting matches. I followed BW for 4 years, but GSL4 may be the most stoked I've ever been for any starcraft tournament.
ltortoise
Profile Joined August 2010
633 Posts
December 03 2010 14:58 GMT
#218
I wonder how they are going to handle who will get code A from all the Ro64 finishers?

Anybody have any insights?
Karmond
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia31 Posts
December 03 2010 15:11 GMT
#219
Do we know if there is going to be 64 with Code A for the first tournament, or just 32 Code A + 32 qualifiers. I've been assuming the latter because of what Artosis said about him being 1st place code B before the results of the GSL3 qualifiers.
Wivyx
Profile Joined May 2009
Norway624 Posts
December 03 2010 15:22 GMT
#220
I would love to see a thread or an updated OP on the tiebraking system for Code A and the format of the coming GSLs if anyone is sitting on thet information.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
shoxiejesuss390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8928
olofmeister1046
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick178
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos996
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 44m
OSC
4h 44m
Stellar Fest
4h 44m
OSC
15h 44m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.