• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8349 users

SC II Lan tourney in Amsterdam - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
May 14 2010 21:50 GMT
#21
I'm quite unfamiliar with how this kind of thing goes I will admit, but I assume I can't bring my own computer (laptop)? You can at least bring your own gear though right (mouse, keyboard)?

Also I dunno how I feel about the 10 euro to prizemoney.I'll just be coming to meet people and hang out, I don't expect to have a shot at the prize at all, so I'll just be paying ret/naz 10 euros to be able to do that? Seems odd but I guess it's normal policy?

Also are more people allowed to come apart from the 32 competitors? Just to hang out and have a chat etc?
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 14 2010 21:57 GMT
#22
it is normal policy - don't be a leech and contribute to the community
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 14 2010 22:04 GMT
#23
On May 15 2010 02:04 Singu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2010 07:29 NiiPPLES wrote:
Would we be allowed to consume cannabis while playing sc2?


Yes, there is a smoking area. You can smoke anything you want

ok I am officially jealous ~!
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
May 14 2010 22:06 GMT
#24
On May 15 2010 06:50 Pholon wrote:
I'm quite unfamiliar with how this kind of thing goes I will admit, but I assume I can't bring my own computer (laptop)? You can at least bring your own gear though right (mouse, keyboard)?

Also I dunno how I feel about the 10 euro to prizemoney.I'll just be coming to meet people and hang out, I don't expect to have a shot at the prize at all, so I'll just be paying ret/naz 10 euros to be able to do that? Seems odd but I guess it's normal policy?

Also are more people allowed to come apart from the 32 competitors? Just to hang out and have a chat etc?

I will be taking your money k? thx
this game is a fucking jokie
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-15 00:43:12
May 14 2010 22:18 GMT
#25
ignore
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-15 10:30:24
May 14 2010 22:53 GMT
#26
On May 15 2010 07:18 Mothxal wrote:
Some questions, can other people tag along even if they don't intend to compete, and when would this take place? (which I can't seem to find anywhere)

It's in the OP now. It's in an image though.

Edit: Saturday the 12th of June.
this game is a fucking jokie
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-14 23:24:27
May 14 2010 23:24 GMT
#27
I'm stupid, I read all the text two times wondering why the date wasn't there and just overlooked the picture entirely.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
May 14 2010 23:29 GMT
#28
wrong city, but might be there
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
norlock
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands918 Posts
May 15 2010 00:12 GMT
#29
Fake football supporter alert!
Are you human?
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
May 15 2010 04:16 GMT
#30
On May 15 2010 06:57 Xeris wrote:
it is normal policy - don't be a leech and contribute to the community

giving money to ret and naz is not 'contributing to the community' it's contributing to the 'nazgul wants a new watch' fund
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
May 15 2010 11:54 GMT
#31
On May 15 2010 06:57 Xeris wrote:
it is normal policy - don't be a leech and contribute to the community


don't call me a leech, it's not what I mean. I'll just be going for the hanging out with fellow nerds. I want the people to want to hang out with me, not pay for their company (although that does be legal in Amsterdam...)
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
May 15 2010 12:06 GMT
#32
On May 15 2010 20:54 Pholon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2010 06:57 Xeris wrote:
it is normal policy - don't be a leech and contribute to the community


don't call me a leech, it's not what I mean. I'll just be going for the hanging out with fellow nerds. I want the people to want to hang out with me, not pay for their company (although that does be legal in Amsterdam...)

ahahahaa xD
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Phena
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands4 Posts
May 15 2010 16:55 GMT
#33
On May 15 2010 06:50 Pholon wrote:
I'm quite unfamiliar with how this kind of thing goes I will admit, but I assume I can't bring my own computer (laptop)? You can at least bring your own gear though right (mouse, keyboard)?

Also I dunno how I feel about the 10 euro to prizemoney.I'll just be coming to meet people and hang out, I don't expect to have a shot at the prize at all, so I'll just be paying ret/naz 10 euros to be able to do that? Seems odd but I guess it's normal policy?

Also are more people allowed to come apart from the 32 competitors? Just to hang out and have a chat etc?


you can take your own gear, not your own pc (: not sure about friends, but usually they are just allowed to enter the building and support you.
Singu
Profile Joined March 2005
Netherlands90 Posts
May 15 2010 17:52 GMT
#34
Ofcourse you can bring your own gear, Thats np. The laptop however I dont know. Is it for gaming purposes or other things? As for the prize money: we thought it would be cool to give it some cash prices in order to make it more interesting. I dont think ret and naz are the only ones that have a shot at the price money. There are more players in the Benelux that are good enough to take the money home. People can come and watch too without playing, thats no problem. People making trouble however and just sit there and annoy people will get removed by me personally .
Ol'~sKool
Radiomouse
Profile Joined November 2009
Netherlands209 Posts
May 16 2010 08:46 GMT
#35
sounds awesome, registration mail sent! ; ))
vali
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands59 Posts
May 16 2010 11:07 GMT
#36
I sure hope i can make it that date, sounds really good =3
Death by a tank
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
May 16 2010 20:57 GMT
#37
This looks interesting
Moderator
norlock
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands918 Posts
May 16 2010 21:01 GMT
#38
Well i signed up, (wrote an email to it), do you get a respond after you send the email? because it is prettty weird that i still don't know if i am in ore not.
Are you human?
Buggington
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands64 Posts
May 16 2010 22:38 GMT
#39
Any idea on an actual time? I could at least come and hang out but it depends on what time this is going to go down
my life for hire
Socke
Profile Joined November 2002
Germany451 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-17 00:12:30
May 17 2010 00:11 GMT
#40
sounds good, and its only 2 hours drive for me.
might actually attend and mb spend a weekend in amsterdam with a couple of buddies.
(and come home with 0 euros spent total? :D)

is there any way to have a look at the momentary attendance list?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech159
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1103
Mini 904
Soma 605
actioN 487
Rush 380
Shuttle 372
ggaemo 352
Light 306
Larva 282
Stork 273
[ Show more ]
BeSt 239
Horang2 222
Snow 186
hero 161
firebathero 118
Barracks 106
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 88
Aegong 73
Zeus 67
Sea.KH 61
Sexy 40
Liquid`Ret 34
sorry 34
Shinee 33
Sharp 32
JYJ 31
soO 31
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 24
zelot 18
Rock 15
Trap 13
Sacsri 11
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8497
qojqva1892
Dendi854
420jenkins165
Counter-Strike
fl0m1227
Fnx 785
x6flipin415
edward61
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5382
Other Games
singsing1492
B2W.Neo949
byalli501
Mlord336
Khaldor322
ceh9267
DeMusliM213
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS139
KnowMe125
Trikslyr51
BRAT_OK 30
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV217
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH227
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile126
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV360
League of Legends
• Nemesis2879
• TFBlade834
Other Games
• Shiphtur176
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 55m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.