• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:37
CEST 09:37
KST 16:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/ZeroWatticPowerSaver.Offi 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12277 users

Razer StarCraft II Beta Domination announced - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 38 Next All
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
April 13 2010 20:54 GMT
#101
man interesting first game! really nice play from dimaga
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
April 13 2010 20:55 GMT
#102
crazy MC control of the Thors :O holy hell, GG!!!

On April 14 2010 02:40 Day[9] wrote:
take a wild guess who's casting! ^_~

we need our hero caster now <3

plz if any english stream is up people, post it here
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
DeMusliM
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom401 Posts
April 13 2010 21:12 GMT
#103
dimaga such a macro beast!
3nickma
Profile Joined November 2007
Denmark1510 Posts
April 13 2010 21:12 GMT
#104
Wow how Dimaga handled that Terran Mech play. Very nice. GG
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5869 Posts
April 13 2010 21:12 GMT
#105
Score so far?
3nickma
Profile Joined November 2007
Denmark1510 Posts
April 13 2010 21:15 GMT
#106
On April 14 2010 06:12 maybenexttime wrote:
Score so far?


http://razer.cups.gamesports.net/overview
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-13 21:18:10
April 13 2010 21:17 GMT
#107
Ack, I just watched the replay of the 2nd game - 180 supply me vs 140 supply zerg and I lose the battle haha =[

I sieged my tanks way too close to the zerg, dimaga's counter attack made me too impatient

Before watching the replay I thought I just had no chance either game - I dunno if I should be happy or annoyed.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Ghardo
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Germany1685 Posts
April 13 2010 21:17 GMT
#108
his three way attack was also pretty sick.. sad that game was over after it.
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
April 13 2010 21:19 GMT
#109
Oh well you did your best. Too bad Day9 wasn't live casting it, hope he casts the replay sometimes.
rhap
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil136 Posts
April 13 2010 21:20 GMT
#110
pretty good games, and dimaga just showed how solid his zerg play is.
Chucky
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany56 Posts
April 13 2010 21:21 GMT
#111
Ye indeed sad, you was in a nice situation there Jinro with that many tanks =)

Replays are online for those who missed it: MyStarCraft.de
Pekkz
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-13 21:22:13
April 13 2010 21:21 GMT
#112
On April 14 2010 06:17 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Ack, I just watched the replay of the 2nd game - 180 supply me vs 140 supply zerg and I lose the battle haha =[

I sieged my tanks way too close to the zerg, dimaga's counter attack made me too impatient

Before watching the replay I thought I just had no chance either game - I dunno if I should be happy or annoyed.


Can you post reps plz?

edit: nvm someone just posted em
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 13 2010 21:21 GMT
#113
On April 14 2010 06:20 rhap wrote:
pretty good games, and dimaga just showed how solid his zerg play is.

Dimaga is SCARY. Not as scary as before these games but still scary.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
April 13 2010 21:26 GMT
#114
On April 11 2010 07:01 Puosu wrote:
I really hope Razer is not abusing Day's love for StarCraft and are actually paying him for his awesome job. I guess the chances of that are low though seeing as the prize money if a bit .. small. I guess they're not really taking the beta as seriously as TSL1 for example.

Any ways hoping for some good games, at least the players point towards that being exactly the case.


Everyone loves to watch Day do casts, he's got to be the favorite SC2 caster by far nowadays, but I do feel bad for him. I just read he's doing the EG Liquid clan war this saturday, he always does the zotac cup on saturadys too, and MLG Showmatch's, he does his streams 5 days a week, is a grad student with a job, has a girlfriend, and streams so many other things. I hope people do make it worth his while to help out because he really is such a big figure in our community and it'd suck if we were the reason he's overworked.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
rhap
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil136 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-13 21:44:26
April 13 2010 21:36 GMT
#115
On April 14 2010 06:21 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2010 06:20 rhap wrote:
pretty good games, and dimaga just showed how solid his zerg play is.

Dimaga is SCARY. Not as scary as before these games but still scary.

Yeah, I was watching the games with a few friends and I couldn't notice how solid he is. It's hard to see any flaw in his games.

I want the replays to check how exactly he had such big advantage in the last battle of the last game.

Edit: Oh, nice. Replays are up already.
Pekkz
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway1505 Posts
April 13 2010 21:41 GMT
#116
On April 14 2010 06:17 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Ack, I just watched the replay of the 2nd game - 180 supply me vs 140 supply zerg and I lose the battle haha =[

I sieged my tanks way too close to the zerg, dimaga's counter attack made me too impatient

Before watching the replay I thought I just had no chance either game - I dunno if I should be happy or annoyed.


Game on Scrap station was just lost because of a bad angle. He had huge concave with a flank in the back. Also you ran your entire bio army into his frontlines to get hit by siege tank aoe.

Game on Kulas ravine was lost cause you didnt target the infestors. They where far away behind units i know, but they need to die if you have a thor heavy army. Else he will just pick 2 thors, use Cannons on two other thors, then friendly fire the thors after battle is over, annoying as fuck I know =[
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 13 2010 21:44 GMT
#117
I know, I always target infestors - the problem was, I killed 2 infestors right at the start, then I had nothing left that could reach the two in the back =/

And that's what I meant by being too impatient - I should have sieged my tanks in the back, ran my bio army up, then retreatead, then attacked again once he pulls back.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
rhap
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil136 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-13 22:13:49
April 13 2010 22:13 GMT
#118
Just watched the replay, and yeah, a slow push could have worked better in the SS match. When your tanks started to siege, the roaches/hydras were already close hitting everything.

You just mentioned a better way of dealing with that situation heh.

Well, good games.
Martijn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands1219 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-13 22:18:48
April 13 2010 22:18 GMT
#119
Sorry guys, I requested to get added as a separate caster (apart from glhf.tv) so I will be able to cast even when thegunrun is in class or otherwise occupied, just on a different page. I fully well realize I'm no day[9] by far but some of you guys have probably heard me cocast with thegunrun, I'll do my best to make sure there's an English stream, whether it's glhf.tv or when thegunrun isn't around h2ktv.com

I couldn't earlier because only thegunrun's name was listed.
http://www.glhf.tv fighting! Former WesternWolves & LowLandLions operations manager.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
April 13 2010 23:03 GMT
#120
On April 14 2010 07:18 Martijn wrote:
Sorry guys, I requested to get added as a separate caster (apart from glhf.tv) so I will be able to cast even when thegunrun is in class or otherwise occupied, just on a different page. I fully well realize I'm no day[9] by far but some of you guys have probably heard me cocast with thegunrun, I'll do my best to make sure there's an English stream, whether it's glhf.tv or when thegunrun isn't around h2ktv.com

I couldn't earlier because only thegunrun's name was listed.


Thats great news, we were really missing english commentary today :-/ just not the same without

now we have something to look forward to, thank you looking forward to the commentaries
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 572
soO 538
Hyuk 417
BeSt 393
Shinee 36
Mind 35
Bale 24
Mong 11
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever964
XaKoH 511
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 537
Other Games
summit1g11277
olofmeister680
ceh9488
Happy167
Livibee135
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick553
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1395
• Stunt517
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.