• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8584 users

[HG] Hello/Goodbye Tourney "Communication Thread" - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
March 13 2010 08:27 GMT
#161
On March 13 2010 17:25 boesthius wrote:
i was on for most of the time and i didn't catch you either - i can't play atm or for the rest of the night. i'll pm again~

On March 13 2010 15:02 RazoR wrote:
I have so far missed my opponent, was online today when he said he would but he didn't' log... hoping to catch him later on.

If I'm around when you guys play I'd like to obs if allowed and if I don't lag it n_n
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
RisingTide
Profile Joined December 2008
Australia769 Posts
March 13 2010 09:14 GMT
#162
On March 13 2010 05:07 wonkman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 11:34 randomKo_Orean wrote:
On March 12 2010 11:19 wonkman wrote:
I have not been able to see my guy either.. Mathos.Amice ; . ;

I'm not replacing him.

so what happens when we get to the deadline and we havn't played O.o
if that happens ofc :D

he actually just logged on while i was in the middle of the game.. and when i was done he was nowhere to be found ; . ; game was 8 minutes and 45 seconds long

Hey wonkman, I think I was watching an old replay then, which obviously completely disconnects from battle.net . Also, I think the fact that i'm on Australian time is wreaking havoc on finding each other. I'm gonna hop on early tomorrow morning, my time, which is when I saw you before, so I hope you're on.
wonkman
Profile Joined March 2008
United States520 Posts
March 13 2010 10:45 GMT
#163
On March 13 2010 18:14 RisingTide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 05:07 wonkman wrote:
On March 12 2010 11:34 randomKo_Orean wrote:
On March 12 2010 11:19 wonkman wrote:
I have not been able to see my guy either.. Mathos.Amice ; . ;

I'm not replacing him.

so what happens when we get to the deadline and we havn't played O.o
if that happens ofc :D

he actually just logged on while i was in the middle of the game.. and when i was done he was nowhere to be found ; . ; game was 8 minutes and 45 seconds long

Hey wonkman, I think I was watching an old replay then, which obviously completely disconnects from battle.net . Also, I think the fact that i'm on Australian time is wreaking havoc on finding each other. I'm gonna hop on early tomorrow morning, my time, which is when I saw you before, so I hope you're on.

Perhaps we can find eachother :D
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
March 13 2010 13:35 GMT
#164
why was I replaced?
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
[-Bluewolf-]
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States609 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-13 16:23:55
March 13 2010 16:21 GMT
#165
On March 13 2010 22:35 mark05 wrote:
why was I replaced?


You haven't replied to my PM nor made any attempt to contact your opponent over 4 days (read the thread). In fact, I still have not heard from you.

Why wouldn't a non-responding opponent be replaced? If it helps, I still haven't heard from your replacement after PMing him yesterday, so I don't care if I play you or him, as long as one of you agrees to schedule a match.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 13 2010 23:36 GMT
#166
--- Nuked ---
sMi.FirA
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada5 Posts
March 14 2010 00:39 GMT
#167
hi there
Badred
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada129 Posts
March 14 2010 03:54 GMT
#168
On March 14 2010 08:36 randomKo_Orean wrote:
32 results in, 32 to go. 3 significant upsets ;o!

Well, I wouldn't call my loss a significant upset, but.... oh, wait. You weren't talking about me.
darkwasp
Profile Joined March 2010
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-14 04:37:09
March 14 2010 04:36 GMT
#169
Still no response from my opponent. RyanS when you are available pm me.
Rothbardian
Profile Joined January 2010
United States497 Posts
March 14 2010 04:54 GMT
#170
On March 14 2010 08:36 randomKo_Orean wrote:
32 results in, 32 to go. 3 significant upsets ;o!

SEND YOUR REPLAYS TO HELLOGOODBYESC2@GMAIL.COM


Who were the upsets?
"A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state." - Isabel Paterson <3
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
March 14 2010 05:01 GMT
#171
On March 14 2010 13:54 Rothbardian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 08:36 randomKo_Orean wrote:
32 results in, 32 to go. 3 significant upsets ;o!

SEND YOUR REPLAYS TO HELLOGOODBYESC2@GMAIL.COM


Who were the upsets?

He'll probably say it when he releases the results??

I know one of the upsets.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
March 14 2010 05:23 GMT
#172
Just played against CheeCh, a mannered man who is manly for playing Terran.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 14 2010 05:55 GMT
#173
--- Nuked ---
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
March 14 2010 07:18 GMT
#174
are our replays being released during the tournament? or after?
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 14 2010 07:40 GMT
#175
--- Nuked ---
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
March 14 2010 09:25 GMT
#176
is ucr featured?
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 14 2010 09:36 GMT
#177
--- Nuked ---
Volshok
Profile Joined August 2008
United States349 Posts
March 14 2010 19:56 GMT
#178
XaraCos and I missed our earlier playtime so we're trying to reschedule. Xara when you see this, read your PMs
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=123657
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 14 2010 20:04 GMT
#179
If anyone has NOT been able to make contact with their opponent PM me or post here and let us know that you have at least made the attempt to play your games, TY.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 14 2010 20:13 GMT
#180
please speed this tourney up update the brackets so next round can start etc..
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 751
SteadfastSC533
EnkiAlexander 72
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 533
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 38
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29460
Soulkey 302
Dewaltoss 130
Mini 91
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 27
Shine 19
NotJumperer 2
Dota 2
Dendi1014
qojqva811
Counter-Strike
fl0m1424
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 716
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2211
crisheroes1986
Liquid`Hasu857
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1112
B2W.Neo623
ceh9520
byalli495
C9.Mang0164
Pyrionflax93
Chillindude81
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1267
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 54m
OSC
17h 54m
Stellar Fest
17h 54m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.