• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9644 users

[HG] Hello/Goodbye Tourney "Communication Thread" - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 09 2010 04:06 GMT
#21
--- Nuked ---
stiknork
Profile Joined August 2007
United States128 Posts
March 09 2010 04:10 GMT
#22
On March 09 2010 13:06 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 13:05 stiknork wrote:
Hey Floophead_III, message me to set up a time!

Did you PM him?


Yeah, but I'm pretty sure his SC2 name as listed isn't his actual name - it's too long to type into the add friend thing (by one character)
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 09 2010 04:22 GMT
#23
--- Nuked ---
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
March 09 2010 04:42 GMT
#24
Man, I had such a hard time finding myself I read through those miniature images twice until I realized I was in the first one !

Cheech let's play!
tRi[T]oN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States181 Posts
March 09 2010 04:52 GMT
#25
On March 09 2010 13:42 Insane wrote:
Man, I had such a hard time finding myself I read through those miniature images twice until I realized I was in the first one !

Cheech let's play!



I tried to make them as big as possible with out taking up the entire page... its difficult when the names are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx long due to the way battle.net is set up TT
ImBa_JaCkAsS
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada200 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 05:35:47
March 09 2010 05:35 GMT
#26
Yeahh
First kill!
5 Pool for late games
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 05:54:37
March 09 2010 05:50 GMT
#27
--- Nuked ---
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 09 2010 05:57 GMT
#28
--- Nuked ---
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
March 09 2010 05:58 GMT
#29
Oh jesus I'm in a group with both response and louder
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 06:03:54
March 09 2010 06:01 GMT
#30
--- Nuked ---
riptide
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
5673 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 08:10:15
March 09 2010 08:06 GMT
#31
prayanavita.teamliquid is NOT ret. LOL.
AdministratorSKT T1 | Masters of the Universe
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
March 09 2010 08:09 GMT
#32
On March 09 2010 13:52 tRi[T]oN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 13:42 Insane wrote:
Man, I had such a hard time finding myself I read through those miniature images twice until I realized I was in the first one !

Cheech let's play!



I tried to make them as big as possible with out taking up the entire page... its difficult when the names are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx long due to the way battle.net is set up TT

The list of names should say which division you're in
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 08:16:56
March 09 2010 08:16 GMT
#33
--- Nuked ---
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 12:02:07
March 09 2010 11:57 GMT
#34
Hey guys just an update, seeing I won't be getting my new computer until April I nominated to be replaced by scion.scion, so if you are against adrian.aus your new opponent will probably be scion.scion unless Ko_Orean forbids it.

EDIT: I am in Group 4, for reference.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
ImBa_JaCkAsS
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada200 Posts
March 09 2010 15:52 GMT
#35
'All replays until Ro8 MUST be sent in by the WINNER to HelloGoodByeSC2@gmail.com, with email title as such: [Group#].[Round of #].[Winner’s TL handle]_VS_[Loser’s TL handle].[Score].

Also required: PM tri[t]on the SCORES ONLY with your GROUP NUMBER'

I did sent an email the result with replays, but do I need to pm 'tri[t]on' also?
How do I do it?
5 Pool for late games
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
March 09 2010 16:05 GMT
#36
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS GROUP 8?!!!


gl hf gg all
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
JTPROG
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States254 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 16:10:55
March 09 2010 16:10 GMT
#37
On March 09 2010 14:58 -orb- wrote:
Oh jesus I'm in a group with both response and louder


I have to FACE Louder first round. I don't think RandomKo_Orean likes me =[
inflowgaming.net
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
March 09 2010 16:11 GMT
#38
Hey Mikilatov

I'm rarely on SC2, so just PM me on TL and we'll set something up.

thx~
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 09 2010 17:53 GMT
#39
--- Nuked ---
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 18:23:05
March 09 2010 18:20 GMT
#40
On March 10 2010 01:10 JTPROG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 14:58 -orb- wrote:
Oh jesus I'm in a group with both response and louder


I have to FACE Louder first round. I don't think RandomKo_Orean likes me =[


His random number generator sure hates you.

edit: probably should not post frivolously here.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
UpATreeSC 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1012
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 80
Zeus 67
910 43
Trap 38
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 22
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins272
monkeys_forever21
Counter-Strike
edward739
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS114
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2201
Other Games
summit1g5245
Grubby2724
B2W.Neo689
Beastyqt675
byalli420
shahzam390
KnowMe161
C9.Mang0148
TKL 140
ToD23
Railgan17
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV278
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur305
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 9m
Stellar Fest
17h 9m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.