TL ID: Ancalima
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ancalima.649
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/282556/1/Ancalima/ladder/2132/#current-rank
Other: Platinum Toss Player looking for practice
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy |
|
Ancalima
Italy10 Posts
TL ID: Ancalima B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ancalima.649 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/282556/1/Ancalima/ladder/2132/#current-rank Other: Platinum Toss Player looking for practice | ||
|
kariido
Saudi Arabia179 Posts
TL ID: Kariido B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kariido.419 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/294111/1/Kariido/ladder/1525/ Other: Gold league looking for games against all races. I wasn't in the beta so I feel as though I'm behind the curve. | ||
|
kidijs
Latvia40 Posts
TL ID: kidijs B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kidijs.700 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/257303/1/kidijs/ladder/2497/ Other: Lower diamond P wanting to play all MUs and make friends ![]() | ||
|
sfdrew
United States201 Posts
TL ID: sfdrew B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Gauss/383 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/959575/1/Gauss/ladder/3081#current-rank Other: Protoss in the bronze. Just got the game and looking to get better. Used to play a lot of BW. | ||
|
zanuk
Belgium12 Posts
it says "cannot find player" ... | ||
|
WakaDoDo
Sweden1183 Posts
TL ID: WakaDoDo B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: WakaDoDo.261 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/270753/1/WakaDoDo/ladder/1579/#current-rank Other: Considering switching to Protoss. I want like to solidify my game by learning/practicing BO's and general macro. Right now I feel like I freestyle too much. I want to put a lot of effort into this game. Thanks in advance! =] | ||
|
Snowfield
1289 Posts
TL ID: Snowfield B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: evotech.767 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/316193/1/evotech/ladder/1489/#current-rank Other: I have too many practice partners atm, add someone else i don't have time for everyone! | ||
|
Myia
173 Posts
TL ID: Myia B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: NiMzynOo.692 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/334992/1/NiMzynOo/ladder/2215/#current-rank Other: Hey, very rusty from no SC2 for a while. Looking for primarily Protoss and Terran practise partners, willing to get alot of games done. | ||
|
DeoX
Sweden4 Posts
TL ID: DeoX B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DeoX.196 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/172659/1/DeoX/ladder/2111/#current-rank Other: Lower Plat Terran player, looking for 1v1 practise partner | ||
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
TL ID: Caphe B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: andromeda.938 ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/56999/1/Andromeda/ladder/199/#current-rank League: Platinum Race: Terran Other: Feel free to add me, want practice, discussion with all race. I am on vacation rightnow so I have a lot of time :D | ||
|
erikzzon
Sweden3 Posts
TL ID: Erikzzon B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Erikzzon.818 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230547/1/Erikzzon/ladder/1297/ Other: Looking for practice partners, would be a + if you're from sweden | ||
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
| ||
|
Swilte
Sweden9 Posts
| ||
|
Revolver_ocelot
Portugal1 Post
TL ID: R3volv3r B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Revolver.394 http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/472769/1/Revolver/ladder/1531/ played alot offline beta with green tea ai.silver placement.wanna improve | ||
|
VTSwu
United States40 Posts
TL ID: swuSC2 B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: swu.403 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/267968/1/Swu/ladder/1808#current-rank Other:Experienced Terran player always looking for practice partners. | ||
|
madagascar
United States21 Posts
TL ID: madagascar B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:madagascar.160 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/669425/1/madagascar/ladder/2217 Other: really need help with expanding early and late game compositions for toss. Also want to practice my off race as terran.(Gold Division Toss) | ||
|
yataf
United States9 Posts
TL ID: yataf B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ace.401 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/418636/1/Ace/ladder/3193#current-rank Other: Looking for all races to practice 1v1. | ||
|
lovewithlea
168 Posts
Server: EU Server TL ID: lovewithlea B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: iliketurtles.256 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/189050/1/iliketurtles/ladder/1908/ Other: playing Zerg atm, but am random player | ||
|
Morteth
United States59 Posts
TL ID: Morteth B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Diesel.584 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/448438/1/Diesel/ladder/ (Haven't been placed into the ladder system yet, but I know I was a copper player back in April before I had the chance to play more) Other: Loving toss' feel and micro to me is very important, looking for many players who are experienced for practice. mainly to learn because I played sc:bw very little and it was a very long time ago. | ||
|
MrTwiggy
50 Posts
TL ID: MrTwiggy B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MrTwiggy.847 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/407965/1/MrTwiggy/ladder/3103#current-rank Other: Tarran player looking for any types of matches to practice and get better. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma BeSt Mini Larva Rush Soulkey ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1805 ArmadaUGS1493 hiko791 byalli470 B2W.Neo396 ceh9377 KnowMe126 QueenE93 Trikslyr38 Railgan23 Chillindude20 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|