!One of the best games I've seen so far and I've seen a lot.
Who is Breeze[AKUTA]? Never really heard of him, but the game looked promising!
GJ to both competitors.
Drazzzt
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
Drazzzt
Germany999 Posts
!One of the best games I've seen so far and I've seen a lot. Who is Breeze[AKUTA]? Never really heard of him, but the game looked promising! GJ to both competitors. Drazzzt | ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
| ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Muhweli
Finland5328 Posts
I have some of his reps so I'll probably arrange them here, if it is possible and people want to see. ![]() | ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
| ||
|
halpmeh
United States333 Posts
| ||
|
)Is(Honest
Korea (South)417 Posts
4~5+++ year old clan.. it used to be the best clan on its prime.. many gosu players came out from that clan.. like SSamJang nd [SouL]Junior | ||
|
]..DoaGsteR..[
Netherlands52 Posts
| ||
|
ToKoreaWithLove
Norway10161 Posts
I just figured Briz had turned gosu, but this is probably some korean then? Soul[junior] aka Junior[akuta] aka [GsP]ao.Oa | ||
|
FridayLove
United States1478 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Hyuk 910 Dewaltoss Killer NotJumperer ZergMaN Bale Shinee yabsab [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|