On March 30 2009 05:43 Megalisk wrote:
This is bullshit, it's not F91's fault if Nony's connection fucks up.
This is bullshit, it's not F91's fault if Nony's connection fucks up.
it wasnt nony's fault either but it happened. nony was far ahead
| Forum Index > News |
|
p4ge
Canada160 Posts
On March 30 2009 05:43 Megalisk wrote: This is bullshit, it's not F91's fault if Nony's connection fucks up. it wasnt nony's fault either but it happened. nony was far ahead | ||
|
538
Hungary3932 Posts
| ||
|
poilord
Germany3252 Posts
| ||
|
Naib
Hungary4952 Posts
On March 30 2009 05:44 FaCE_1 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 30 2009 05:43 Yaqoob wrote: Also, if anyone was listening... F91 had like 4 drones at his third and Day[9] who is A-/A level Zerg said that last attack (which was failing) was F91's last chance to get back in the game. I think he knows what he is talking about. I didnt saw tht attack failling that much.. NonY had at least two more storms and the army composition was kinda even. Aka huge advantage. I know, I know, it's harder to see when you're not as good as Day - but it's there. Trust me on taht. | ||
|
EscPlan9
United States2777 Posts
| ||
|
Zzoram
Canada7115 Posts
| ||
|
3 Lions
United States3705 Posts
| ||
|
Wohmfg
United Kingdom1292 Posts
| ||
|
Jonoman92
United States9110 Posts
| ||
|
HooHa!
United States688 Posts
| ||
|
sajrus
Poland89 Posts
| ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
On March 30 2009 05:43 Megalisk wrote: This is bullshit, it's not F91's fault if Nony's connection fucks up. Attention idiots: When there's only 2 people in a game, you can't tell who disconnected from the replay. | ||
|
koloskye
United States16 Posts
| ||
|
floor exercise
Canada5847 Posts
| ||
|
Salv
Canada3083 Posts
On March 30 2009 05:46 Naib wrote: Show nested quote + On March 30 2009 05:44 FaCE_1 wrote: On March 30 2009 05:43 Yaqoob wrote: Also, if anyone was listening... F91 had like 4 drones at his third and Day[9] who is A-/A level Zerg said that last attack (which was failing) was F91's last chance to get back in the game. I think he knows what he is talking about. I didnt saw tht attack failling that much.. NonY had at least two more storms and the army composition was kinda even. Aka huge advantage. I know, I know, it's harder to see when you're not as good as Day - but it's there. Trust me on taht. I should disc. when I have large advantages than, ensures that I'll win. | ||
|
Gnojfatelob
Belgium216 Posts
It would have been GG 1 second later !!!! | ||
|
meathook
1289 Posts
| ||
|
DamageControL
United States4222 Posts
On March 30 2009 05:45 Carnivorous Sheep wrote: Considering how chill F91 has been about this whole thing, I don't think anyone can reasonably argue that he can't demand a rematch >_> maybe he decided not to. F91 seems really mannered, chill, and a great guy in general. | ||
|
iCCup.Juppi
Austria187 Posts
On March 30 2009 05:45 CTStalker wrote: iccup admins are fucking retarded i only stated my opinion. youre the retard ![]() | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
On March 30 2009 05:44 FaCE_1 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 30 2009 05:43 Yaqoob wrote: Also, if anyone was listening... F91 had like 4 drones at his third and Day[9] who is A-/A level Zerg said that last attack (which was failing) was F91's last chance to get back in the game. I think he knows what he is talking about. I didnt saw tht attack failling that much.. when someone disconnects and the units stop attacking it doesnt look like its failing | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP61 • Letter143 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|