On December 31 2008 07:00 clazziquai wrote:
Plexa you want the replays sent ?
yesPlexa you want the replays sent ?
send them to me
| Forum Index > News |
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
On December 31 2008 07:00 clazziquai wrote: yesPlexa you want the replays sent ? send them to me | ||
|
clazziquai
6685 Posts
(lastreplay is me vs Oystein game 2)http://www.mediafire.com/?ttdyi4n3jgz vs AttackZerg Game 1: Pretty much standard...he went 3 hatch mutas and I just played regularly and lasted till he went to Hive tech. When I was at his choke I really shouldn't have rushed with marines because those two lurkers killed me =P Game 2: I went BBS behind Attack Zerg's natural but I fucked up my play because there were TOO many minerals, easily blocked for Zerg. vs Oystein Game 1: I went 2factory and Oystein went FE and then went DT's which I scouted. I knew I was fucked and I should have build an E-bay or something...close but not close enough! Game 2: HUMILIATION +( | ||
|
Raithed
China7078 Posts
| ||
|
Raithed
China7078 Posts
| ||
|
Jaksiel
United States4130 Posts
| ||
|
iPF[Div]
Spain572 Posts
On December 31 2008 07:00 Plexa wrote: still keen? yes yes! | ||
|
fonger
United Kingdom1218 Posts
fonger 2-1 Twisted: Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 TERRAN POWA | ||
|
Aznleeman
United States208 Posts
0-4 ftlAuir called, they want their dead soldiers back =_=" | ||
|
clazziquai
6685 Posts
PROPSSSSSSSSSSSS you totally should have played in my group, fag<333333 | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
On December 31 2008 07:49 fonger wrote: fonger 2-0 Artanis: Game 1 Game 2 fonger 2-1 Twisted: Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 TERRAN POWA yay! I sort of failed Terrans though Lost 0-2 TvP Won 2-1 TvZ though Hey! you can't blame me though! The protoss was 4 ranks higher than me.. | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
| ||
|
d(O.o)a
Canada5066 Posts
| ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
edit: WTF TWISTED LOST?? | ||
|
Whyzguy
Canada263 Posts
GOGOGO Terran! | ||
|
mrgerry
United States1508 Posts
Lost 1-2 to FakeSteve Peter beat FakeSteve 2-0 | ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
cry cry cry | ||
|
Aznleeman
United States208 Posts
On December 31 2008 07:56 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote: dt drop and 4pool = sad terran cry cry cry It's all ok, I got stomped harder than you =( | ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
On December 31 2008 07:56 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote: dt drop and 4pool = sad terran cry cry cry yes, typical protoss DIE PROTOSS | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
Game 2 -> I win, Fucking epic defence by oystein, he lasted about 15 minutes longer then he should have. This one is a fun game. Game 3 -> I go dual lair (Plexa after old vod night I had too!) I messed up my first drop, badly and from there it was pretty much over. Although I made it at least fun .I lost 1/2 t.t for the day 3/2 =) at least I'm positive! | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8138 Posts
My group went 2-0 terran v protoss 2-1 protoss v zerg 2-0 terran v zerg All of our skill levels was pretty low though keke | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8477 JimRising Day[9].tv463 WinterStarcraft319 C9.Mang0284 Livibee148 Sick131 Maynarde127 ViBE99 ArmadaUGS44 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|