this whole thing but right now....
I'm smiling so hard it hurts :D
sea qt!!!!!!!!!
| Forum Index > News |
|
onlinerobbe
Germany547 Posts
this whole thing but right now.... I'm smiling so hard it hurts :D sea qt!!!!!!!!! | ||
|
oVilicious
United States1 Post
| ||
|
xXFireandIceXx
Canada4296 Posts
On October 05 2012 03:56 Corsica wrote: Show nested quote + On October 05 2012 03:31 JKM wrote: "Your favorite player is still Messi, right? Liquid`Sea:Yup, I like him the best, and Barcelona is still my team." Sorry Sea, this is not gonna work. Edit: Outside of that misguided fanship, Sea seems more likeable than the other three TL.Koreans based off of his answers! Edit 2: On October 05 2012 03:29 Corsica wrote: Liquid slowly becoming MYM of sc2...gratz i guess. I don't think they are too comparable. In WC3 Korea was not as dominant as in SC2 and overall Korean leagues did not have many foreigner viewers. Finaly MYM was always a favorite or contender for winning any league they participated in. Liquid is not at that stage and I don't see them ever reaching such a dominant position as long as Korea maintain many of its current teams. I mean they are switching to fully korean lineup, they let 2 foreigners go get 1 more KR, i predict liquid will be 80-90% korean in 1 year. Jinro and Haypro fcking RETIRED. They weren't let go.... | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Kimaker
United States2131 Posts
Welcome Sea! ^_^ | ||
|
Tarschi
Sweden185 Posts
| ||
|
Pwnzer
United States617 Posts
| ||
|
UndoneJin
United States438 Posts
Very pumped to see how he performs in the coming months. How cool is it to have a big-name Kespa player join a foreign team...hard to even believe, even for a player who hasn't had huge results recently. | ||
|
CDRdude
United States5625 Posts
| ||
|
zJayy962
1363 Posts
| ||
|
Advantageous
China1350 Posts
| ||
|
Shebuha
Canada1335 Posts
| ||
|
metbull
United States404 Posts
| ||
|
Jacopana
El Salvador210 Posts
| ||
|
Abenson
Canada4122 Posts
SEA :D | ||
|
tiaz
Sweden231 Posts
| ||
|
IronWolf
South Africa315 Posts
| ||
|
never_Nal
Costa Rica676 Posts
,not sure is KeSPA is happy but W/E, we are :D | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
I feel so, EXCITED. I'm about to watch these replays and... I don't know why but I just have this EXCITEMENT from this. Thanks TL. I'm surprisingly emotional about this. | ||
|
ShivaN
United States933 Posts
Congrats Sea, looking forward to your play! :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong BeSt Hyuk actioN firebathero Light [ Show more ] Zeus Stork Mini Soulkey Soma Last EffOrt Leta ggaemo ZerO Rush Pusan hero Mong Snow Killer Sexy Aegong Mind Sea.KH Shine NaDa Sharp Bale Shinee ToSsGirL soO PianO Terrorterran JulyZerg sorry Free Yoon zelot HiyA Noble ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36998 singsing2246 B2W.Neo470 XBOCT322 DeMusliM189 Mew2King144 Livibee112 Liquid`LucifroN90 ArmadaUGS75 QueenE65 Chillindude11 ZerO(Twitch)11 Railgan8 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|