Seriously, What the fuck....
I mean, WTF MAN
THIS IS AWESOME.....
| Forum Index > News |
|
Grovbolle
Denmark3815 Posts
Seriously, What the fuck.... I mean, WTF MAN THIS IS AWESOME..... | ||
|
torm3ntin
Brazil2534 Posts
On October 04 2012 22:03 Torrathyr wrote: I didn't pay attention to BW at all and have only been watching SC2 competitively for a little over a year, so I have no idea who Sea is, but if he's joining Liquid, I know he has a lot of promise and is an awesome human being. Looking forward to see him stream! Can't wait to get to know you Sea! ^_^ imagine someone like mvp joining liquid. Now multiply by 10 because of the historical background BW has with TL. There you go something near what everyone is feeling. | ||
|
Daigomi
South Africa4316 Posts
| ||
|
zatic
Zurich15366 Posts
Sea is my all time favorite pro gamer. Can't even explain how unreal it feels to have him on LIQUID!?!? So sick. Liquid`Sea fighting! | ||
|
Boricua
7 Posts
| ||
|
Random_0
United States1163 Posts
| ||
|
Testuser
6469 Posts
![]() Damn, it's hard not to be a Liquid fanboy! | ||
|
Qwizzyx
Sweden44 Posts
| ||
|
Tydrokos
United States56 Posts
| ||
|
blacksheepwall
China1530 Posts
Great name for the team. Love the bit in English as well. | ||
|
Velinath
United States694 Posts
Wow. Welcome Sea. :D | ||
|
a9arnn
United States1537 Posts
. I'm glad they decided to get someone that wasn't a faceless Korean, I can't wait for Sea to do well in Liquid, one of the most consistent players in BW will surely tear it up at all these events!!! YEOMBOSUNG FIGHTING!!!! | ||
|
Alpino
Brazil4390 Posts
| ||
|
Leeoku
1617 Posts
| ||
|
linduxed
Sweden111 Posts
A very special addition to the team. | ||
|
Rob-Zero
Germany460 Posts
![]() Welcome Liquid`Sea | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
YUM BO SUNG! YUM BO SUNG! YUM BO SUNG! | ||
|
astray71
United States325 Posts
| ||
|
Marcus420
Canada1923 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33702 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC ZombieGrub47 JuggernautJason44 Nathanias EmSc Tv Shuttle Dota 2ggaemo White-Ra firebathero Barracks 910 Killer Bale Trap Shine [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi4047 summit1g2252 singsing1382 Beastyqt924 ceh9605 shahzam439 B2W.Neo357 C9.Mang0180 ArmadaUGS145 KnowMe124 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|